[CONTENT WARNING] I hope Klei can explain what is“Our Chinese community are largely supportive”

whiteking

8 minutes ago, whiteking said:

Chinese people call it a hell joke. I know I need to go to hell.

No Chinese people say that Jews are soap on Klei's forum, just like no foreigner insults Chinese people here

So, what are you doing?

I know you understand Chinese. I said you can translate Chinese words. But you are very clear about what Chinese people are thinking.

I AM A CHINESE, and I am exposing your crime.

You keep making ridiculous excuses and keep lying, many people had already pointed that out in detail.

This shows your evil intension and being unrepentant.

1 hour ago, viberr said:

guys, what happened to the fun fun starving game? I just want to talk about the game where you play as a beep boop robot eating gears and I come back to the forums after a while and the first thing I see is people complaining, it's sad!

I mean, didn't the klei dev team apologize and give refunds already? what more is needed?

This forum is still available.My dear friend.

I have told other Chinese players that there is no need to discuss skin issues here anymore. We have finished what we want to say about this issue.

But now, there are some foreigners who claim to be Chinese, oh, I mean they used to be Chinese and want to express some opinions about China

I don't know if they are willing to discuss this issue with me elsewhere

5 minutes ago, firoborn said:

Xinjiang uyghur genocide

Oh, you're talking about this?

Do you want to discuss this issue with me somewhere else, or are you here?

21 minutes ago, whiteking said:

No one condemns all Jews

As for what you said about the massacre of Muslims by Chinese people, can you tell me which country this incident occurred in

You are so ridiculous that everyone who pay attention to the Chinese news knows in western China Chinese government are persecuting Muslims madly

14 minutes ago, whiteking said:

Oh, you're talking about this?

Under the  propaganda by CCP,I do not believe you could find any message about this in Chinese Internet

1 minute ago, gudacy said:

Under the propaganda by CCP,I do not believe you could find any message about this in Chinese Internet

I know how to use Twitter, I know the word you're referring to

9 minutes ago, Seberiangay said:

1832638947_WeixinImage_20230629190950.thumb.jpg.1022110e7e072c32399f16cde24d37ad.jpg

"foreigner claims to be Chinese"?

别道理讲不过就开始扣帽子, 贴吧那套在这不好使

I didn't say that this Chinese person refers to nationality, did I?

I've only been following this incident marginally and truth be told, the bad mood with some people running berserk with their insults and attempts in twisting everyones' words just to find another 'argument' figuratively in the name of sable-rattling with a torch and pitchfork, spreaded like wildfires and thus alredy reached a critical point beyond saving!

=> I guess Klei would best be advised if they would just shut down the entire forum for some days (maybe 1 week) in order for everyone to take a step down and cool everyones' minds.
On the contrary this should not mean that Klei will 'silence' the community alltogether; no they prop. could host an anonymous survey/report page/email address where everyone can speak freely what someone's truly bugging.
After continous and ongoing analysis, Klei could publish the results and start removing/reworking/altering everything that has been mentioned at least x times (threshold should be adequately chosen, as to not being 'overwhelming' with workload) step by step, starting with the entries that scored the highest total amount of reports.
Maybe even publish that in a form kind of analogous to a ticketing system, whereas the community could upvote the severity of any issue and also discuss about the potential remediation then.

Last but not least, please bear in mind, that unless someone is part of a specific group, one is never going to truly understand their mindset which renders one impossible to understand what might be offending or non-appropriate at all! So please no hard feelings on that, since Klei already stated they are very keen in sorting things out and over time they have even proven multiple times that they care about the entire community regardless of religious believes, gender, skin tone, etc.

Please stay thoughtful and respectful to others.

BR Thomas

9 minutes ago, whiteking said:

I know how to use Twitter, I know the word you're referring to

I didn't say that this Chinese person refers to nationality, did I?

then what are you referring to? you are slandering me because you are unable to refute my arguments

4 minutes ago, Seberiangay said:

then what are you referring to? you are slandering me because because you are unable to refute my arguments

Because Chinese nationality is not important to you.

You value money more.

You will soon give it up for more money.

It does not prove that you are Chinese

3 minutes ago, whiteking said:

So where did you get the news about China? Hate China's country?

I do not hate the country at all,I hate the government that eploxit Chinese people,from Mao killed thirty millions to the Jiang harvest ing other organs,and now the Xi is making the Chinese economy even worse

1 minute ago, whiteking said:

You value money more.

Now you are unjustly defaming all overseas Chinese. Please refrain from further explanations as they only demonstrate a loss of rationality on your part

3 minutes ago, whiteking said:

You value money more.

You should living in Mao's edifice as soon as possible

2 minutes ago, gudacy said:

I do not hate the country at all,I hate the government that eploxit Chinese people,from Mao killed thirty millions to the Jiang harvest ing other organs,and now the Xi is making the Chinese economy even worse

Wow, I heard for the first time that someone can kill 30 million people without anyone else's knowledge

If Mao could do such a thing, it must be because he got Thanos' gloves

35 minutes ago, whiteking said:

I dont know what would the point of that be, are you trying to say that the situation is being misconstrued? just so you know I believe even if there is not killing genocide can still happen, why dont you look up the genocide of indigenous peoples in canada the situation is really similar and i bet is gonna end the same for the uyghur people or worse

Archived