Beard Trimming Should Be a Thing

Honestly, this was (and still is!) my biggest wish for the Wilson rework.

As a Wilson main, I've grown to like some specific beard growth stages more than others, appearance wise.

I was hoping that this update would bring a feature that would perhaps let us keep the appearance of a specific beard growth phase (Like phase 1). It would be nice if the razor would let us trim our beard down back to a specific stage, and with the current features - perhaps even keep the appearance of one phase and the abiltiies of the other.

(Say I want to have the 'full beard benefits' while looking like I still have a short & trimmed beard.)

I hope this will get some attention from the moderators, I'd hate to miss the opportunity of having my voice heard after waiting so long for the Wilson update.

Oh, and while at it - it might be a funny suggestion but I'd think it would be nice if the tree growth jam would make Wilson's beard grow back by one stage instantly with each use.

Absolutely love this idea, props. Not something I thought about much myself but it seems so obvious when brought to light.

Could keep it simple and have the razor do 1 stage at a time. Or whichever the devs find easiest with implementation.
2 extra clicks won't kill most folks and you don't need to go full chin-naked in colder seasons.

34 minutes ago, Orchids said:

Honestly, this was (and still is!) my biggest wish for the Wilson rework.

As a Wilson main, I've grown to like some specific beard growth stages more than others, appearance wise.

I was hoping that this update would bring a feature that would perhaps let us keep the appearance of a specific beard growth phase (Like phase 1). It would be nice if the razor would let us trim our beard down back to a specific stage, and with the current features - perhaps even keep the appearance of one phase and the abiltiies of the other.

(Say I want to have the 'full beard benefits' while looking like I still have a short & trimmed beard.)

I hope this will get some attention from the moderators, I'd hate to miss the opportunity of having my voice heard after waiting so long for the Wilson update.

Good idea I agree to add a trimmer!!!

The game's supposed to be an uncompromising survival horror. If beard hair were to be made slightly easier to obtain while playing as the beard hair character then you may as well rename the game to Try To Starve because it'd be such an easy casual impossible to lose snoozefest that it just plays itself.

Awesome idea indeed. 

Its always good to have more options, and allowing Wilson and Webber to shave their beard not only fully but to a specific level too? Sounds terrific.

I myself see some beard skins having better looks on first level, some on second.. So being able to control and choose what beard stage you want is a pleasure to have

On 3/4/2023 at 8:22 PM, Cheggf said:

The game's supposed to be an uncompromising survival horror. If beard hair were to be made slightly easier to obtain while playing as the beard hair character then you may as well rename the game to Try To Starve because it'd be such an easy casual impossible to lose snoozefest that it just plays itself.

All of this because of beard hair? Holy **** this resource is way more OP than I had initially thought! Didn't know you can eat it!

Beard trimming should absolutely be a thing. I would honestly like to have some kind of hair growth potion in reverse that stops the beard from going further. But if I can't have that at least allow me to keep my stage 1 magnificent beard when I shave the hideous slurper off my face. 

Archived