[Game Update] - 520864

1 hour ago, DajeKotlyar said:

Omg, is it toadstool buff? Ty Klei

I actually call it a toadstool nerf, it was boring and long fight on its own now it is even more boring and longer. In public survival servers no one even cares that a toadstool exists :D and it is so long that people consider deconstructing napsack for skin instead of fighting toadstool again. I think this boss needs a rework like AG (which i hated the rework first but now I think new AG is a lot more fun).

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, kuroite said:

I dont know if I was just unlucky or if it the same issue but I had a really bad wormhole that could drown me if I enter it from the wrong side. Dock kit can solve the problem but still.

20220831044058_1.jpg.f701b3c8af58882fd1431222ec609773.jpg

I didn't want to say anything in case it was just horrendous luck on my part, but I have been finding wormholes like this all the time now, enough to make me not explore wormholes until I map everything out

• Like 1

Hello! Since updating the game, my game crashes on the vignette loading screen. I have tried the following:

• disabling all mods
  • starting a new world
  • verifying the integrity of game files.

Nothing fixes it. Can I get some help?

Edited by Kapalbility

1 hour ago, Kapalbility said:

Hello! Since updating the game, my game crashes on the vignette loading screen. I have tried the following:

• disabling all mods
  • starting a new world

You can try completely remove game (don't forget to make copy of your saves) and reinstall.

Or tag devs using "@" and nickname

3 hours ago, Kapalbility said:

• disabling all mods
  • starting a new world

If the issue persists, you can try to open a new issue in the Bug Tracker for DST and attach your client_log.txt to it.

Check out this link to see how to do that ;)

• Developer
16 hours ago, Nickolai said:

Speaking of skin changes. Wes' jester skin shows that it has frilly cuffs in the portrait, but the outfit doesn't have them when you wear it. Only the feet has them.

Maybe a correction in the future?

Fix incoming!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5
  • Big Ups 2
  • GL Happy 2

• Developer
3 hours ago, Dragonboooorn said:

Good to see you guys working on small and hidden bugs! 

Fix incoming for these too. Thanks for reporting them!

22 hours ago, PeterA said:

People who have purchased any Chest containing Mad Science Wilson will receive the Mad Lab Shoes for free in the next few days.

These have been granted now.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Thanks for reporting them!

Its always a pleasure to help one of favorite game to become even better! 

17 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Fix incoming for these too.

Oh, I just remembered another thing I wanted to report, though Im unsure if its a bug or an intented feature, but I think new skin for magiluminescence has been mistaken for life giving amulet?

S20901-01415470(1).png

• Like 2
  • GL Happy 1

On 8/30/2022 at 7:49 PM, Hornete said:

image.png.c09e0aa3ae93116cd8a0f21ed89dbc64.png

I would like to point out that the Lunar Collection is now specified as the Lunar New Year Collection.

Take from this what you will, it could imply that Klei is interested in doing an True lunar skin set, or they figured they'd just make the specification as to not cause confusion, or any other option you could think of for the reasoning of this change.

Anyways, Gimmie mutated character skins Klei!

I highly HIGHLY doubt we are going to see any character or belonging skins for Lunar Horror Mutations, they straight up canceled them after a vocal minority of players voiced their dislike and discomfort of them.

Meanwhile: they’re playing a game where you can feed a Demonic Eye Mask food to repair it.

Now here’s the problem with what your wanting- Klei canceled a STORY ARCH for Lunar Horror Mutations, have you got any idea how many people would complain if I was able to apply a Lunar Pengul skin to Giblet?? Then we run into the problem of the odd, creepy perfectly Halloween themed skins I enjoy using year round being uncomfortable for them.

They complain enough and then Klei Inevitably removes the skins I enjoyed. I’ve seen it happen a million times before in other Multiplayer games, Game companies should add like a “Arachnophiba filter” for their games if what I want to purchase, wear or use in my worlds offends them so much.

And by the way yes, Grounded (a game that has you fight off insects as shrunk down people) DOES have an Arachnophobia filter- and if I’m being honest the filter may even make them look creepier then the default spider look.

My point is: The world has gotten far too soft and far too sensitive to every little thing… and that’s why we can never have nice things.

Sorry if this destroys your hopes and dreams :wilson_cry: </3

Edited by Mike23Ua
  • Like 1
  • Sanity 2
  • Sad Dupe 3

16 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

highly HIGHLY doubt we are going to see any character or belonging skins for Lunar Horror Mutations, they straight up canceled them after a vocal minority of players voiced their dislike and discomfort of them.

Mike, Zarklord reacted to the post. Please be cautious.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wavey 1