Is there any other video games will ever be just like DST?

Hey guys, I was wondering if there will ever be another game like Don't Starve. The most similar I can think of is Stardew Valley because of the similar farming mechanics and Fallout 4 because of the similar, old timey atmosphere. Do you guys know any other games we can compare to DST??

The only games I know of that I think are truly similar to Don't Starve are the Survival Kids games for Game Boy, and those are pretty old now, and can't really compare. But they're games where you're stranded in the wilderness and have to forage for food and make fire and craft tools and weapons, and while they are old and clunky by today's standards, I really enjoyed them, and they have a nostalgic charm for me personally.

Technically the Lost in Blue series that came after it is also similar, but I think something went wrong when they made those, and I didn't enjoy them much at all.

Bunch of flash games. Don't remember any of their names and none are identical obviously but there's quite a few with some similarities. Depending on what you mean by similar to DST you could add any survival game like Minecraft or rust. Probably a lot more similar than fallout. 

Archived