some art :D

Dude, I wonder what a chibi of a parrot would look like. It would probably have fat little wings more useful for calorie gain then catching air.

I imagined a fat bird with teeny wings and it tries to fly but cant

and yes

chibis

>:I i will vote for this idea

Hs475uv.jpg

if anybody else wanted to be a chibi, just let me know.

also, rabbitfist, remember that monster hunter you liked so much? I played it on my psp and slayed the qurupeco bird :3 that's good, right?... 

• Like 14

also, rabbitfist, remember that monster hunter you liked so much? I played it on my psp and slayed the qurupeco bird :3 that's good, right?... 

oh my god those chibis are so cuuuuuute <3

lol, you and monster hunter xD

yeah, this bird is a annoying little bugger, but not as annoying as some other monsters are.

just make sure you don't let him heal himself and attack his red thingy if he tries to call for help, also flashbombs and sonicbombs are a good help against him.

Hs475uv.jpg

post-261887-0-92066700-1399316006.png

reminds me of a Robin for some reason, awesome drawing by the way.

does anybody even remember this?

9587PiU.jpg

you people didn't even think of anything new to this thread XD

i may draw more chibis later though...

Somebody shoot me.

Please.

That picture is old though. We need a new picture of Chibi Battal or the masses shall not be satisfied. The world will be destroyed by cuteness in the fullest of time, and one of the last catalysts for this event is the Chibi Battal. Please. I beg of you. Make this happen.

That picture is old though. We need a new picture of Chibi Battal or the masses shall not be satisfied. The world will be destroyed by cuteness in the fullest of time, and one of the last catalysts for this event is the Chibi Battal. Please. I beg of you. Make this happen.

n1m9SFr.png

• Like 11