some art :D

Do you have some sort of mood-ring eye?

Is your name by any chance Mood-eye Maddy?

Sort of, and no.

It's a common thing for some types of robots to change eye color based on emotions. Don't you know? WX78 would do that if he had an empathy module!

Still waiting on the puzzle machine, by the way.

Hmm? A what? You people should consider i don't know everything. Even if you request something i sometimes have to spend time fiding out what the actual heck you wanted. Tell me about the machine now...

• Like 1

Hmm? A what? You people should consider i don't know everything. Even if you request something i sometimes have to spend time fiding out what the actual heck you wanted. Tell me about the machine now...

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/science/craft/the_way.html

It's like the William Carter Preacantor thing (I hope I said that right). The panels kept updating and new ones were added, here's the current gif of it.

BQ4YCMu.gif
Edited by F3RR1S

Heheheheeey, look who's... Ducttaping animals again...  This is interesting. Plus there's someone in there...

I believe it's an explanation of how the other characters got in the world. (The girl in front being Wendy and the person on the left being Wes.)

Edited by F3RR1S

I believe it's an explanation of how the other characters got in the world. (The girl in front being Wendy and the person on the left being Wes.)

so, it was Wilson's fault they got there?

vc35gNs.jpg

yeah, good take on that, Wilson, buddy, that won't help much.

(i wonder if some weird people consider it a multiplayer foreshadowing XD)

• Like 6

Okay. Also Willette, I request a terrible life that Wilson would have if he had one arm; people in the puzzle thread, for some reason, thought hs arm was chopped off and used for the machine.

Okay. Also Willette, I request a terrible life that Wilson would have if he had one arm; people in the puzzle thread, for some reason, thought hs arm was chopped off and used for the machine.

woah, i actually don't see him having his right arm in the last panel... HAH, MAKES HIM LEFT-HANDED, ahem...

255LLDp.jpg

• Like 8

woah, i actually don't see him having his right arm in the last panel... HAH, MAKES HIM LEFT-HANDED, ahem...

255LLDp.jpg

Oh come now Wilson. A lost arm is an excellent opportunity for mad science to... provide what's missing in your life.

MULTIPLAYER IS NOW A THING.

So, we need more drawings of the Multiplayer Thread monster.

The Multiplayer Thread monster. Sitting on a throne made of skulls and blades. Laughing at the sight of the forums on fire.
  • Like 4