some art :D

Someone must have put something in the poop to have made you think that. That scent that you whiff off that bright pink poop is not the stench of poop, but the stench of a mind altering drug causing you to feel immense pleasure in the consumption and smelling of that goop. I blame @TRENTOMINOUS.

Draw the Bearger going through a wormhole. Plz

Z1A3L4D.png

I need a picture of Glommer because he's the most adorable animal in DS ever.

also make him beating up chester to if you can.

zI0jcbz.pngIT MAKES LOUD WEIRD NOISES (whoever was the one to sound them is amazing XD)

@Willette, please tell me your secrets on how you get this many people on your art thread everyday, thank you.

qjiCutp.png

Requests?... Are you guys here because requests?... I mean, they can't be afraid to stop visiting the place because of a few thousand sharp clawed creatures lurking around... right?...

• Like 3

Well, I'd say Willette is drawing things people like to see, whether she's drawing requests or just drawing whatever she feels like. And she's imaginative enough to turn even lackluster requests into interesting drawings. Being very prompt when she's actually online doesn't hurt either.

And there's also the company; I bet some people hang out here simply because... a lot of people they like hang out here too. So I guess it kinda feeds on itself. Sometimes literally.

zm46Rkp.pngI wish you had more people who payed you for your art regularly... You'll be fine. I'm sure you'll be fine. You gotta be. 

Yeah I guess I'll be ok, just trying to figure out what I can actually do since I can't really produce art 24-7

Been thinking about doing a 'Pay what you can' thing and just providing something I think fits what they pay.

I dunno, I havnet really had the time to put any pricesheets together