some art :D

Is that the only reason that thread exists? So @Willette will take time off her very busy schedule of making us art so that she can draw you and only you Wilson in a BUNNY COSTUME?!

Well you won't get away with it! I'm gonna make a Triduum based Art contest so I can overthrow your Easter-based Art contest!

Is that the only reason that thread exists? So @Willette will take time off her very busy schedule of making us art so that she can draw you and only you Wilson in a BUNNY COSTUME?!

Well you won't get away with it! I'm gonna make a Triduum based Art contest so I can overthrow your Easter-based Art contest!

No. Other artist can contribute. And like I said, artists can post their finished art on their art thread before submitting it to the contest.

No. Other artist can contribute. And like I said, artists can post their finished art on their art thread before submitting it to the contest.

Oh so now you are trying to cover up your villainous scheme? Well it just won't work! I have a hat made out of tin foil to keep away the madmen like you! And as such, my plan to create a Triduum Art Contest shall move forward! Huzzah!

• Like 1

For science?

You monster.

It was for science. We did what we must, because we can. Believe me, it was for the good of all of us. Except the ones who were killed. But there's no sense crying over past mistakes, so you just gotta keep trying. 'Till you run out of cake. It's not worth it if you can't have cake. And on the plus side, when the science is done, we can make a meat gun. Though only for the people who are still alive. The dead ones don't deserve it. Edited by KidneyBeanBoy
  • Like 1

Oh so now you are trying to cover up your villainous scheme? Well it just won't work! I have a hat made out of tin foil to keep away the madmen like you! And as such, my plan to create a Triduum Art Contest shall move forward! Huzzah!

..... *slaps*

*backs away slowly*

Uhh...

*starts backing away faster*

What have you done? At least wilson will never be able to die with all of these meat effigies.

*starts running away*

It's simple; shove the victim or person onto a log cut in half, carve the effigy around them (don't worry if you nick a vein!), then, after carving it, shove them inside of it and staple wood together onto skin.

They don't last long, strangely.

It's simple; shove the victim or person onto a log cut in half, carve the effigy around them (don't worry if you nick a vein!), then, after carving it, shove them inside of it and staple wood together onto skin.

Do they actually resurrect you?

It was for science. We did what we must, because we can. Believe me, it was for the good of all of us. Except the ones who were killed. But there's no sense crying over past mistakes, so you just gotta keep trying. 'Till you run out of cake. It's not worth it if you can't have cake. And on the plus side, when the science is done, we can make a meat gun. Though only for the people who are still alive. The dead ones don't deserve it.

I got that reference.

Yay me. I was actually debating whether or not to add "You monster" into my reply.

Edited by Strangerdanger101

That's why you gotta use really big nails and not staples. And maybe breathing holes so they last about 5 more minutes.

Can we PLEASE discuss something NOT MORBID? Willette, draw something pretty please. Like a Slurper with wings.

Slurpers shove their tongues down your throat and suck out the contents of your digestive system through tubes.

Edited by Lord_Battal

Yes, you are scared of "derailing". Actually it would probably be for the best that this conversation never comes back up again ever for any reason.

and instead we'll talk how trees and plants are upside down animals

willette must draw upside down animals