some art :D

I am going to reward you by eating you.

As for the OP, it's not bad art.

Why do people still insist on eating me? :c Red is a warning colour.

I don't understand how Willette keeps churning out art like this. Almost 800 pages and trucking on.

Why do people still insist on eating me? :c Red is a warning colour.

I don't understand how Willette keeps churning out art like this. Almost 800 pages and trucking on.

Everyone already know this little "mimicry" trick.

About second line... It's amazing, no a doubt about it. But not less amazing that she found time to do that all. 

Oh no not cannibalism again...or, at the very least, murder...

There's a huge difference between a tentato and a human-like creature covered in human skin. One is a demonic creature wanting to destroy humanity, and the other is a human imitation.

• Like 1

There's a huge difference between a tentato and a human-like creature covered in human skin. One is a demonic creature wanting to destroy humanity, and the other is a human imitation.

You both have "intelligence" (I think) and, ethically, eating another creature capable of sufficiently intelligent thought is immoral and possibly something similar to cannibalism despite being unrelated lifeforms.

• Like 1

You both have "intelligence" (I think) and, ethically, eating another creature capable of sufficiently intelligent thought is immoral and possibly something similar to cannibalism despite being unrelated lifeforms.

it's only cannibalism if you enjoy it.

You both have "intelligence" (I think) and, ethically, eating another creature capable of sufficiently intelligent thought is immoral

If you killed an alien, and cooked the meat for your family, would that be hunting or murder?