some art :D

Maxwell! *I grab him in a head lock* Long time no see old friend *I throw him into the wall* this is for brain washing my friend . POW! This is for kid napping me BANG! And this is for what you have done to me to all of us! KAPOW! *I throw his unconscious body out of the window and he crashes into the floor* Now what do we do with him?

Remember when I said I was bribed by someone with blonde hair... *Goes over to "Maxwell"'s corpse and...*[Finish this]

*Maxwell's body turns into dark purple orbs and float away* Wait! Who's that?! *I point to a strawberry blonde figure on the balcony . He is holding a gun and shoots a black arrow at Wise I push Wise out of the way and get hit! I turn into a statue the figure grabs me and runs away* Edited by Wimpgang
This feels like SSBB

*Maxwell's body turns into dark purple orbs and float away* Wait! Who's that?! *I point to a blonde figure on the balcony . He is holding a gun and shoots a black arrow at Wise I push Wise out of the way and get hit! I turn into a statue the figure grabs me and runs away*

So, Wise then meets up with Bird Trainer Vincent, and they go on an adventure, right?

Chris: *grabs wise and puts him on her shoulder, then grabs Claus's hand and ursa's hand and starts to fly over the land. Just the does the stranger from before appear and shoots arrows at them. Chris dodges everyone. Wise falls off her shoulder and becomes the target. Chris sees this and flies in front of him before the arrow hit him. Ursa takes out her sythe and jumps on it. Ursa grabs Wise and Claus and flies away. Chris's trophy lays on the ground, and the stranger picks it up.*Ursa: I'm sorry, again, Chris. I'm sorry...