some art :D

If I was a member of team starvation 2,I'd be the engineer because I like prototyping stuff in don't starve!

- - - Updated - - -

If I was a member of team starvation 2,I'd be the engineer becaus I like prototyping stuff in don't starve!

Guys remember? I was at the bank at klei city and I was grabbed and shoved into a sack.

*suddenly Chris and the Starlit Bear appear*Chris: * takes out her new metal baseball bat* are we gonna have a problem here, or are you gonna let my friend go?Starlit Bear: let OUR friend go!

Guys remember? I was at the bank at klei city and I was grabbed and shoved into a sack.

Oh... you were? I didn't notice...

*Hides bribe money behind back*

---

Also, sorry for the adventure time picture I did of ya', like Earl said, I don't know much of anything about the show to make a considerable effort in combining it with your character.

- - - Updated - - -

*suddenly Chris and the Starlit Bear appear*

Chris: * takes out her new metal baseball bat* are we gonna have a problem here, or are you gonna let my friend go?

Starlit Bear: let OUR friend go!

*Walks away, hiding bribe money behind back*

Oh... you were? I didn't notice...

*Hides bribe money behind back*

---

Also, sorry for the adventure time picture I did of ya', like Earl said, I don't know much of anything about the show to make a considerable effort in combining it with your character.

- - - Updated - - -

*Walks away, hiding bribe money behind back*

Chris: I saw that! *Runs in front of vingw, blocking his escape* what's the bribe money from, vingw? Was it you who sack Wimpgang?

*suddenly Chris and the Starlit Bear appear*

Chris: * takes out her new metal baseball bat* are we gonna have a problem here, or are you gonna let my friend go?

Starlit Bear: let OUR friend go!

Maxwell: well well well look who showed up to save your friend . Ursa: Let him go! Maxwell: you make one move and the old man dies!

- - - Updated - - -

Chris: I saw that! *Runs in front of vingw, blocking his escape* what's the bribe money from, vingw? Was it you who sack Wimpgang?

no it was maxwell

Maxwell: well well well look who showed up to save your friend . Ursa: Let him go! Maxwell: you make one move and the old man dies!

- - - Updated - - -

no it was maxwell

Chris: look, just take me and let Wimpy go, okay? I mean, seriously, I'm probably the most powerful one here, and wouldn't you rather have power than age? Look, I'm putting down the baseball bat.

my superhero story part 1: (get's a message from the mayor of klei city)captain grave:Looks like I gotta go!(climbs up rope outta his gravecave and rides with his blue gem boat into the city and gets to the radio building and finds criminals stealing a radio antenna)captain grave:stop right there!(criminals expose snurtlionite)captain grave:ugghhh,I'm weakened.(passes out and criminals escape)To be continuedNote:I just put a space after the first : so then it won't accidently show that it's a sad face!

Nonono, I was just paid to not say who did it. Heck, I didn't even know who it was, I was just paid to not describe the person's blonde hair... but now that you're here, I feel safe cheating the bribe.

Maxwell: okay then *throws [MENTION=23279]Wimpgang[/MENTION] on the floor* *grabs Chris* take her to the lab boys! *thugs grab Chris and take her into another room*OCC : wait who you calling wimpy?

Ursa: That's your nickname to her now, and she calls everyone wimpy btw.