some art :D

Ursa: they are like shadow beasts, hallucinations, grue, angry beefalo, frogs, tallbirds, krampus, all those guys!

Mmm, i know these smells... Posted Image i like Charlie. Now, to the case, Hounds! Get them!

Oh, and don't attack these two!

Chris: you are not going to get my bat! *spreads wings, wings are all bloodstained and torn. Starts flying towards her bat*Ursa: guys grab her wings now!

-Quickly leaps and grabs one of her wings-

Ursa: GOT THE BAT! Now one of her only strengths is gone!Chris: I said GET OFF!!!! PK LOVE B!!!! *everyone gets thrown back*Ursa: now we have to avoid that...*maxwell appears*Maxwell: you have done well my little minions *nodding at the masked man and Chris* now ill take over. *throws Chris and the masked man against the wall with such force, they go unconscious*

Ursa: CHRIS! CLAUS!! Oh god please be okay! *runs over to Chris and the masked man, try to wake them up and heal them* please be okay! *starts to cry*Maxwell: oh, what's wrong little girl? Your friends hurt, and you can't heal them? Well no wonder, you've always been weak. If it weren't for your friends, you would be a timid little girl crying to your mommy.Ursa: stop! Stop! It's not true! *starts sobbing* it's not true!

Ursa: CHRIS! CLAUS!! Oh god please be okay! *runs over to Chris and the masked man, try to wake them up and heal them* please be okay! *starts to cry*

Maxwell: oh, what's wrong little girl? Your friends hurt, and you can't heal them? Well no wonder, you've always been weak. If it weren't for your friends, you would be a timid little girl crying to your mommy.

Ursa: stop! Stop! It's not true! *starts sobbing* it's not true!

Posted Image

Oh yeah, Max? What? Are you any better than we are? How is that?oh Look! A stage performer! How cute!

Posted Image

Oh yeah, Max? What? Are you any better than we are? How is that?oh Look! A stage performer! How cute!

Ursa: MAXWELL YOUR A HEARTLESS SOULESS FREAK!!!

Maxwell: well, Ursa. At least I have powers. Cuz your a powerless child who just wants to look high and mighty.

Ursa: THAT'S IT!!! *turns into an Ursa Major, and lunges at Max, who teleports. Ursa falls but quickly gets up*

Ursa: MAXWELL YOUR A HEARTLESS SOULESS FREAK!!!

Maxwell: well, Ursa. At least I have powers. Cuz your a powerless child who just wants to look high and mighty.

Ursa: THAT'S IT!!! *turns into an Ursa Major, and lunges at Max, who teleports. Ursa falls but quickly gets up*

Posted Image get him, Ursa!

Posted Image get him, Ursa!

Ursa: I WILL, AND HE'S GONNA PAY!!

Chris: *becomes conscious, and walks in the middle of the fight. Everyone stares at her. She goes over to her bat and picks it up* hey Ursa, need a hand? *she walks over to maxwell, and her bat starts to sparkle. She hits him with full force, and he disapears, for now. She then runs over to the masked man, heals him up, and comforts him*

Ursa: ... 0_0 what just happened?