some art :D

Chris: *takes out her metal baseball bat and, THWACK! Hits vingw as hard as possible on the back of the head, knocking him out*(Sarcasm)Finally, I get piece and quite before I get eaten to death by a bunch of tiny donuts!

*Lays down on the ground, back of head cracked open, bleeding*Right Shoulder, Ferris appears: You could have just asked him nicely to get off, he's quite good at listening in times... sometimes...Left Shoulder, Battal appears: He got what he deserved! Lazy potato!

Chris: *takes out her metal baseball bat and, THWACK! Hits vingw as hard as possible on the back of the head, knocking him out*

(Sarcasm)Finally, I get piece and quite before I get eaten to death by a bunch of tiny donuts!

How are yo-

You're not supposed to have a bat!

You're gonna hurt my children, ain't you?!

- - - Updated - - -

nice hole

I love desktops with cute couples.

I also love my cave. (>:0)

How are yo-

You're not supposed to have a bat!

You're gonna hurt my children, ain't you?!

- - - Updated - - -

I love desktops with cute couples.

I also love my cave. (>:0)

Cave, hole, either way, they are hollowed out areas in the ground, no need to be all snobby about your interior design when it's 6 feet deep underground. Also, I think... you live in a rabbit hole... SO THAT'S WHAT'S DOWN THERE! DOUGHNUT PEOPLE!

How are yo-You're not supposed to have a bat!You're gonna hurt my children, ain't you?!

Chris: seriously? You just relize that I have a bat, NOW? Wow, this is just, wow. If your children hurt me, I'll probably eat 'em. Not hit them with this baby *shows off her bat* nice one isn't she? Anyways, I gotta heal my friend... ^*points at vingw* PK HEAL B! *back of vingws head heals, but he still lies unconscious* that's better.

Chris: seriously? You just relize that I have a bat, NOW? Wow, this is just, wow. If your children hurt me, I'll probably eat 'em. Not hit them with this baby *shows off her bat* nice one isn't she? Anyways, I gotta heal my friend... ^*points at vingw* PK HEAL B! *back of vingws head heals, but he still lies unconscious* that's better.

we were gonna have a secret party raidsniffi guess theyll just stay in their holes(;_0) [MENTION=1981]vingw[/MENTION] we have an amazing home shuzzap ):

we were gonna have a secret party raidsniffi guess theyll just stay in their holes(;_0) [MENTION=1981]vingw[/MENTION] we have an amazing home shuzzap ):

Chris: wait, what's a party raid?!?! *eyes start to sparkle* It sounds FUN!!! Okay sure, I'll put my bat away! *shakes vingw awake* hey vingw ol pal, OOO says we're gonna have a secret party raid ! IMSOEXCITED!!!

Chris: wait, what's a party raid?!?! *eyes start to sparkle* It sounds FUN!!! Okay sure, I'll put my bat away! *shakes vingw awake* hey vingw ol pal, OOO says we're gonna have a secret party raid ! IMSOEXCITED!!!

*Vingw gets up*Oh.... my head.... *Vision distorted, sound garbled*Wh.... where am I? Who are you?!*Walks around blindly, trying to gain focus*

*Vingw gets up*Oh.... my head.... *Vision distorted, sound garbled*Wh.... where am I? Who are you?!*Walks around blindly, trying to gain focus*

Welcome to my home, you ungrateful piece of sprinkle.

Chris: hey at least I healed you! Do i need to do it again? HEY WATCH OUT! YOUR GONNA RUN INTO *THWACK* the metal door. *sigh*

Welcome to my home, you ungrateful piece of sprinkle.

[Talking about sprinkles... my Dirt 3 character's name is Pink Sprinkles, and his spoken name is omelette. Do you know of this Pink Sprinkles guy, given you're a doughnut person]Where? Why is your house so blurry? Where are you?

[Talking about sprinkles... my Dirt 3 character's name is Pink Sprinkles, and his spoken name is omelette. Do you know of this Pink Sprinkles guy, given you're a doughnut person]Where? Why is your house so blurry? Where are you?

Feed him some of my magical sprinkles. It'll patch him up.*Shoves face into Ving's mouth*

MRRMMMPHMPhmphmprmMmPHHH....- These are poisoned, aren't they? -

If they are, I can always heal you. I have an antidote in the bag I stole from Ursa. (On the surface)Ursa: have any of you guys seen my bag? I could've sworn I put it right here! Guys? Guys?

Chris: or I could've just use a stronger healing PSI.

Magic shmagic!

Save your energy for the party.. (:0)

- - - Updated - - -

OOO, your computer has so many interesting things

Posted Image

Wat

wait

NO

GET THAT OFF GET THAT OFF GET THAT OFF GET THAT OFF GET THAT OFF GET THAT OFF GET THAT OFF GET THAT OFF GET THAT OFF GET THAT OFF GET THAT OFF GET THAT OFF GET THAT OFF GET THAT OFF GET THAT OFF GET THAT OFF GET THAT OFF GET THAT OFF GET THAT OFF GET THAT OFF GET THAT OFF GET THAT OFF GET THAT OFF GET THAT OFF GET THAT OFF GET THAT OFF GET THAT OFFGET THAT OFF GET THAT OFF GET THAT OFF GET THAT OFF GET THAT OFF GET THAT OFF GET THAT OFF GET THAT OFF GET THAT OFF

Chris: or I could've just use a stronger healing PSI.

Wait... C-C-Chris, is that you? All I needed to hear was PSI...The radiation from those moves could cause horrible conditions like cancer, if you're not careful. I can heal by myse-*Falls down stairs*Okay... PSI me...