some art :D

Maxwell: well well well, the little girl steps up for her friends. Sure fine, I'll take your offer. *Maxwell pushes Wimpgang onto the floor and Starlit Bear comes to heal him. Maxwell then grabs Chris's hand and disappears*

guys we can't take this guy . let's go to my secret base!

(Inside the room Chris's perspective)

The lab boys buckled me to this electric chair. I could hear them say something about draining my powers. I knew they wouldn't be able to, I'd just let them try. They shocked me, and I felt searing pain from my toes to my head. I screamed, I screamed as loud as I could, it was pain, pain like I had never felt before. A tear trickled down my cheek. They had gotten through my shield I conjured, but how? And then, I saw him, the masked man...

- - - Updated - - -

-Meanwhile, everyone notices a large snurtle shell spin dashing towards Ursa, it hits her and she is knocked down onto the ground-

"Crap! Did I hit someone again?!"

Ursa: OUCH DUDE!

"Oh, sorry! sorry! You should be glad the electricity wasn't on."-Comes out of shell and is in superhero outfit-

Ursa: *mutters to herself* well let's go to your- * heard Chris scream* huh? CHRIS? Chris is going to be fine, she is a tough girl... D:

(Chris's perspective)I scream, and scream and scream. "GUYS HELP ME!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs. I can't help it, one of my dear friends is hurting me, and I can heal him! I know they will save me i think to myself, jut give them time. And then, AAAAAAAH!!...

Then who is it? Them?! seriously what going on ? I just got here!

- - - Updated - - -

Ursa: shh, guys stay quite for a moment please! *hears screaming, then, "IT'S NOT MAXWELL! NOBODY HURT HIM! HE'S MY FRIEND!!!"*

Oh, no. It's not, maxwell didn't, go this far...

OCC: wait Chris is friend with Maxwell!

Then who is it? Them?! seriously what going on ? I just got here!

- - - Updated - - -

OCC: wait Chris is friend with Maxwell!

OCC: no, she said it isn't maxwell! It's my friend!

Ursa: maxwell, he did something I will never forgive. He made a friend betray a friend.

my superhero story part 2: (wakes up unconsious)captain grave:what happened?mayor:you got exposed to snurtlionite,now you've got to get to makwell's hideout!captain grave: ok!(uses his super fast digging power to get down the building quickly,uses his grappling hook to get to the mountains and uses his super fast digging power again to get to maxwell's hidout in the mountains)

Ursa: HELLO?!? CAN ANYONE HEAR ME!! WE HAVE TO SAVE CHRIS!!!! [MENTION=8696]F3RR1S[/MENTION] [MENTION=1981]vingw[/MENTION] [MENTION=23279]Wimpgang[/MENTION] COME ON!!!

*Grabs knife, straps on Shotgun, grabs backpack and calls over a tallbird*

Ready.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, but this was one of her closest friends, and he knows all of her weaknesses...

He knows all of our weaknesses, too...