some art :D

Ursa: I'm Ursa Bearc-Chris: DONUT!!!! I HAVEN'T SEEN ONE OF THESE IN AGES!!!! *spreads her wings and chases OOO*DONUT!!!DONUT DONUT DONUT!!!!

WHAT THE FUDGE!WHY THIS IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL DISCRIMINATION PERSECUTION I.. Whhhyyy, whaat?!

WHAT THE FUDGE!WHY THIS IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL DISCRIMINATION PERSECUTION I.. Whhhyyy, whaat?!

Chris: um... What? *whispers behind her hand* I didn't think donuts could talk! That's incredible! I'm gonna make a donut farm! Have little baby talking donuts! It's gonna be sooo cool!Ursa: *facepalm* whatever. Here, Chris, lets not chase the nice donut man-Chris: HE'S A DONUT MAN?!? THAT'S EVEN COOLER!! THAT'S LIKE 20% COOLER!!!Ursa: Chris, I'll make you a donut when we get home okay?Chris: sure, fine, whatever.

WHAT THE FUDGE!

WHY THIS IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL DISCRIMINATION PERSECUTION

I.. Whhhyyy, whaat?!

Posted Image hard to be so tasty, huh?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry to ask this, but..

Wazat?

an mp3 player with a "skin" to look like things... it's Wilson with his one man band... playing music... he's playing ragtime now...

Chris: um... What? *whispers behind her hand* I didn't think donuts could talk! That's incredible! I'm gonna make a donut farm! Have little baby talking donuts! It's gonna be sooo cool!

Ursa: *facepalm* whatever. Here, Chris, lets not chase the nice donut man-

Chris: HE'S A DONUT MAN?!? THAT'S EVEN COOLER!! THAT'S LIKE 20% COOLER!!!

That's very rude of you. We can think, feel, talk like all of you. The donutmen deserve more..

Sniff.

- - - Updated - - -

an mp3 player with a "skin" to look like things... it's Wilson with his one man band... playing music... he's playing ragtime now...

Oh alright. Stupid macs. (>:0)

DAT ART BTWWW

That's very rude of you. We can think, feel, talk like all of you. The donutmen deserve more...Sniff.

Chris: Oh, so you want me to chase you? YOU BETTER HAVE A BETTER TYPE OF TRANSPORTATION CAUSE WHEN I START, THERE WILL BE NO BREAKS!!!! BETTER START RUNNING!!!!Ursa: *grabs Chris's wings* I think you better start running. (She can fly so fast, there will be no ground left. NONE! NADA!) so seriously, run. I can't hold her much longer!Chris: I WAS COMPLIMENTING YOU BTW!!! DONUTMEN ARE 20% COOLER THAN ANY TYPE OF TALKING SWEET!!!! Edited by Ellebelly24

That's it, I'm back to the hole.Have fun, noosers. (D:<)PS Chris you are a smart man with tastes. Use that privilege.*wink*

Chris: IM NOT A MAN!!! PK LOVE B!! *ursa is thrown off* OOO!! IM GONNA CHASE YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH NOW!! YOU HAVE DISHONORED MEEEEE!!!! *starts flying so fast, she breaks the sound barrier, her eyes become flames* OOO!!!!!Ursa: Btw, better have really good walking shoes!

Chris: IM NOT A MAN!!! PK LOVE B!! *ursa is thrown off* OOO!! IM GONNA CHASE YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH NOW!! YOU HAVE DISHONORED MEEEEE!!!! *starts flying so fast, she breaks the sound barrier, her eyes become flames* OOO!!!!!

Ursa: Btw, better have really good walking shoes!

(:0)

*Jumps into hole*

Chris: *follows in the hole* PK THUNDER!!! There, it's not so dark anymore. WHERE ARE YOU OOO?!?!?

Muhahahaha..You have followed me here to my base.. This was all just a trap.HAHAHAHAHAHOOOHOHOOOHOHOO!*Huge cage pops out, capturing Chris*Now.. Where were my donutlings?

Chris: *vingw lands on her* OOF! VINGW!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!! CAN'T YOU SEE IM BUSY?!?? OOO!?!? IM GONNA FIND YOU!!!!

[i didn't say I jumped into the hole, but I guess I got RP forced into it]

113 KG OF WEIGHT, just warning you... I'd suggest checking for broken bones

*Still sitting*

Reminds me the time when someone fell on me, Ish my Smallbird I believe, which was kinda' ironic because I just smashed down on Ferris at the time but that aside.......... and then yu know what happened when OOO............ because, why can't I be in love with her....... oh ho ho, and that reminds me of another long story......

*Still sitting on Chris*

Muhahahaha..You have followed me here to my base.. This was all just a trap.HAHAHAHAHAHOOOHOHOOOHOHOO!*Huge cage pops out, capturing Chris*Now.. Where were my donutlings?

Chris: *wings become flaming* UGH WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME?!?!? *starts to cry* why...

[i didn't say I jumped into the hole, but I guess I got RP forced into it]

113 KG OF WEIGHT, just warning you... I'd suggest checking for broken bones

*Still sitting*

Reminds me the time when someone fell on me, Ish my Smallbird I believe, which was kinda' ironic because I just smashed down on Ferris at the time but that aside.......... and then yu know what happened when OOO............ because, why can't I be in love with her....... oh ho ho, and that reminds me of another long story......

*Still sitting on Chris*

Chris: GREAT! Is this another piece of your trap?!?

Chris: GREAT! Is this another piece of your trap?!?

*Still istting* Wait, who's trap? Haha, talking about traps, I remember that time Miles and I want and dared Daniel to go over to............ and only got hospitalized once, but in the end............ so that's why Wade came over and laid down the rules, we was scared about................. love cheeseballs, do you love cheeseballs? Well, if so.....................

*Still istting* Wait, who's trap? Haha, talking about traps, I remember that time Miles and I want and dared Daniel to go over to............ and only got hospitalized once, but in the end............ so that's why Wade came over and laid down the rules, we was scared about................. love cheeseballs, do you love cheeseballs? Well, if so.....................

Chris: *takes out her metal baseball bat and, THWACK! Hits vingw as hard as possible on the back of the head, knocking him out*(Sarcasm)Finally, I get piece and quite before I get eaten to death by a bunch of tiny donuts!

OOO's all sad an lonely in his hole... he needs someone.... [MENTION=1667]MilleniumCount[/MENTION] , could you come over here for a second... we have... erm... COOKIES! Yes, cookiesAlso, Willette, just, yes.

Chris: well I'm stuck here anyways.