some art :D

*door breaks and you see a masked man and Chris talking and tons of lab boys surround them*Chris: oh look who made it for the firework show! Minions attack!Ursa: her eyes, they are not the sapphire blue they always were, they are a ruby red! No, she's under mind control! Nobody hurt Chris or the boy she is next to! You can kill the minions, just not those two!

*door breaks and you see a masked man and Chris talking and tons of lab boys surround them*Chris: oh look who made it for the firework show! Minions attack!Ursa: her eyes, they are not the sapphire blue they always were, they are a ruby red! No, she's under mind control! Nobody hurt Chris or the boy she is next to! You can kill the minions, just not those two!

what the heeeeeeeeeeell is going oooooooooooon? explain! now!

i kind of have a problem with sound... there is none. he's supposed to play music, but somehow keeps silent while making it look like he's playing... darn.

So he's the Wes of music...

- - - Updated - - -

You know how you made us superheros...

So he's the Wes of music...

- - - Updated - - -

You know how you made us superheros...

yeah, he pretty much acts like Wes... this silly mime...

superheroes? well, i didn't expext you to... alright, what happened in short?

Maxwell held Wimpgang hostage, so Chris sacrificed herself to free "Wimpy" as she called him. They took her to another room to drain her power, but they couldn't. Her friend was also behind this, because maxwell brainwashed him. They ended up brainwashing Chris...

Maxwell held Wimpgang hostage, so Chris sacrificed herself to free "Wimpy" as she called him. They took her to another room to drain her power, but they couldn't. Her friend was also behind this, because maxwell brainwashed him. They ended up brainwashing Chris...

...how does one get brainwashed? this is just...

I mean, if you don't want to, this IS your thread...

Yeah?... Yeah! This is! And i say... I say... Posted Image i'm not against a little rp as long as i draw and we don't make it all silly... Well, very very silly... Ridiculous.

Ursa: she's right there with that masked man. Just don't hurt either of them. You can hurt (or eat) the minions, just not them

ok,CAPTAIN GRAVE TO THE RESCUE!(uses super fast dig ability to get there,disguises himself as a gravestone and kills all the minions) Edited by wheatly230

Ursa: she's right there with that masked man. Just don't hurt either of them. You can hurt (or eat) the minions, just not them

Mmm, minions... How do they look so i knew?... I don't know their smells yet.