some art :D

i'm back and,well, yeah i got accepted. next year is going to be filled with drawing endlessly... oh well. they said that i'm on a low level now, but i really hope they will be able teach me something. i mean, i remember myself always drawing... it was the only thing i really wanted to do from the very childhood... uhh, they told me that if i try hard and don't miss any lessons i may actually become better. i hope they're right.

Glad you got accepted! (I was sure you were gonna!)

Ursa and Chris are in Klei City and spiders, dogs, snakes, and mad women surround them.Ursa: *takes out her sythe*Ewwww! Spiders!!!!! *hits the spiders with the wrong side of her sythe on accident*Chris: what a wi- oh hey look, a cookie! That dog gave me a cookie after I killed it!! *takes out her baseball bat* anyone want more?Ursa: there's too many of them! We can't fight them all by ourselves!Chris: *with her mouth stuffed with cookies* maybe we could ith you would be more brathe!

*Gets up, face scratched up and bleeding*No, I just like helping people... especially ones that have cookies...

Chris: OOOOH NO! YOUR NOT GETTING MY COOKIES! But your face is a little on the cut up bruised side, here let me help. PK HEAL B! There you go, all better!

Chris: OOOOH NO! YOUR NOT GETTING MY COOKIES! But your face is a little on the cut up bruised side, here let me help. PK HEAL B! There you go, all better!

Ah, thank you!*Turns around and starts to walk, but doesn't realize the ledge on the side of the road and falls onto side, scraping his elbows*Gah.... darn it....

Ah, thank you!*Turns around and starts to walk, but doesn't realize the ledge on the side of the road and falls onto side, scraping his elbows*Gah.... darn it....

PK HEAL B! There, and now to take care of all these creatures... And evil women... PK LOVE B!!!

Oh, yeah, I was going to help you...*Turns back again, minding the gap*Time to fight!

*snake bites Chris, dog tackles Chris, mad women start pounding Chris with their purses* Chris: PK LOV- *gets knocked out*Ursa: SPIDERS! SPIDERS EVERYWHERE!!!!

*snake bites Chris, dog tackles Chris, mad women start pounding Chris with their purses* Chris: PK LOV- *gets knocked out*Ursa: SPIDERS! SPIDERS EVERYWHERE!!!!

*Frantically checks pockets for something to help Chris with*Uhm... let's see.... Green Mushroom, no... Phoenix Down, no... an Amulet, no... a Full Revie-*Gets mauled while looking for an item, becomes revived simultaneously with all the items that were taken out"

*Frantically checks pockets for something to help Chris with*Uhm... let's see.... Green Mushroom, no... Phoenix Down, no... an Amulet, no... a Full Revie-*Gets mauled while looking for an item, becomes revived simultaneously with all the items that were taken out"

Ursa: SPIDERS!!!!! SPID- Chris? CHRIS???? *eyes flare a gruesome red* NOW YOUR GONNA GET IT! YOUR ALL GONNA GET IT!!!! *calls upon an Ursa Major, a giant bear, with fur the color of the night sky appears. Ursa gets on and starts reaping the creatures, while the bear tramples the creatures*

Ursa: SPIDERS!!!!! SPID- Chris? CHRIS???? *eyes flare a gruesome red* NOW YOUR GONNA GET IT! YOUR ALL GONNA GET IT!!!! *calls upon an Ursa Major, a giant bear, with fur the color of the night sky appears. Ursa gets on and starts reaping the creatures, while the bear tramples the creatures*

Hehe... Ursa Major... puns....*Whistles, and a Chocobo runs onto the scene. Vingw gets on*CHAAAAAAAARGE!*Pulls out knife*

Hehe... Ursa Major... puns....*Whistles, and a Chocobo runs onto the scene. Vingw gets on*CHAAAAAAAARGE!*Pulls out knife*

Chris: *Wakes up to find a giant bear and a chocobo charging at her* PK SHIELD B!!! Holy crap you two! What has gotten into to you guys? I mean, I get knocked out for a second and the next thing I know, is all the evil doers are all dead, and the streets are lined with cookies! Ursa: you-your alive? YOUR ALIVE YOUR ALIVE!!!!! *runs up and bear hugs Chris*Chris: Ursa, normal people don't freaking hug this long!!! *frantically tries to get out of the hug*

Chris: *Wakes up to find a giant bear and a chocobo charging at her* PK SHIELD B!!! Holy crap you two! What has gotten into to you guys? I mean, I get knocked out for a second and the next thing I know, is all the evil doers are all dead, and the streets are lined with cookies! Ursa: you-your alive? YOUR ALIVE YOUR ALIVE!!!!! *runs up and bear hugs Chris*Chris: Ursa, normal people don't freaking hug this long!!! *frantically tries to get out of the hug*

Well, you did heal me multiple times*Notices gash on arm*And I thought that... I should... repay you or something...

Well, you did heal me multiple times*Notices gash on arm*And I thought that... I should... repay you or something...

Chris: Eh, it's what I do. Are you okay? *notices the gash, and puts her hand on it* PK heal B! There you go, all fixed up! *smiles warmly at vingw*

Aw, shucks! So, whatcha' two up to... before I found you in a pickle...

Chris: I had to take Ursa shopping, but I was gonna let her go shopping alone while I checked out if the sports shop had any new baseball bats. Mine is getting busted up. *shows vingw the broken bat* so, maybe we'll meet again?

Chris: I had to take Ursa shopping, but I was gonna let her go shopping alone while I checked out if the sports shop had any new baseball bats. Mine is getting busted up. *shows vingw the broken bat* so, maybe we'll meet again?

Maybe. I'm not doing anything in particular at most given times. Well, enjoy your bat shopping!