some art :D

Oh, hey Ursa! Look at what I got!*Hands a piece a paper with a printed copy of OOO and his crush's picture*So, about Chris, he's just shy to tell us something... out of everyone she knows, I'm guessing she would feel most comfortable talking about it with you!

Ursa: oh my! His crush has such great style! Btw, Chris is a girl... And what are you talking about? She tells her secrets to everyone!

Ursa: I'm kidding! But what's the "secret" she won't tell anyone?

Well, out of everyone, I don't think she'll mind if I tell YOU... she has a crush, but she's keeping it a secret. I don't blame her, either! Nobody can trust OOO with secrets, how else do you think the "me and Albino" thing got out?

don't you remember?

I don't remember.If you possibly did bite me, than I wouldn't remember the scene anyway, in which I really have no idea if you did or not, going again at my logical excuse of remembering such incident that could have possibly been forgotten by your action of biting my brain or such my nervous system depends on the impact which I do not remember, which when explain again gives a better reason to have it not on its fine time.

I don't remember.If you possibly did bite me, than I wouldn't remember the scene anyway, in which I really have no idea if you did or not, going again at my logical excuse of remembering such incident that could have possibly been forgotten by your action of biting my brain or such my nervous system depends on the impact which I do not remember, which when explain again gives a better reason to have it not on its fine time.

...i can just bite you again.

Well, out of everyone, I don't think she'll mind if I tell YOU... she has a crush, but she's keeping it a secret. I don't blame her, either! Nobody can trust OOO with secrets, how else do you think the "me and Albino" thing got out?

Ursa: *Cracks up and shouts* Her CRUSH!!! HAHAHA!!! That's HILARIOUS! Everyone knows she has a crush on Claus! Why else would she be saving him all over the place?!?Chris: URSA!!!Ursa: Oops! I'm sorry Chris it slipped out!Chris: Ursa, how would you like me telling everyone your secret crush? You wouldn't! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go home *starts crying and flys out of the hole, cave, thing*

because doughnuts are delicious... aw... now I'm imagining a nice, warm, soft cinnamon doughnut...

THIS IS ILLEGAL

Chris: Ursa, how would you like me telling everyone your secret crush? You wouldn't! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go home *starts crying and flys out of the hole, cave, thing*

I have on a crush on Claus too...Santa right?

Ursa: *Cracks up and shouts* Her CRUSH!!! HAHAHA!!! That's HILARIOUS! Everyone knows she has a crush on Claus! Why else would she be saving him all over the place?!?Chris: URSA!!!Ursa: Oops! I'm sorry Chris it slipped out!Chris: Ursa, how would you like me telling everyone your secret crush? You wouldn't! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go home *starts crying and flys out of the hole, cave, thing*

[Who?]See what you've done! You just pulled off an OOO!

Is it a... CLAUS FOR CONCERN?

Ursa: I see what you did there!

(Occ: I base most of my characters off of something. Chris was based off of the Mother series, and Ursa off of Gravity Falls, just to clear that up.)

- - - Updated - - -

How does a doughnut sweat? Actually, WHAT do you sweat?

Ursa: SPRINKLES!!!

-Jumps down the hole into OOO's cave house thing banana-"Guys! You have to help me! I'm being chased by a-"-A boomerang flies down the hole-"AH! NO!"-runs in circles away from the boomerang-