Isn't it time to integrate Don't Sarve Together into the Epic games store

Nothing's really stopping people from just downloading Steam, I'm pretty sure a lot of people use both anyway, so it seems unnecessary unless people are really stubborn about what launchers they use or there's some accessibility issues I'm unaware of

2 hours ago, Cheggf said:

People who use EGS can play. 

You can literally just download steam, you will have your worlds on steam cloud, also don't forget that on EGS you will lack one of main reasons why so much people even play on pc-mods.Adding DST to EGS honestly would more like of scamming people who don't know they will lack mods(and that they even need mods) because they bought game on wrong platform instead of making it available for EGS users.

2 minutes ago, Eughstein said:

You can literally just download steam, you will have your worlds on steam cloud, also don't forget that on EGS you will lack one of main reasons why so much people even play on pc-mods.Adding DST to EGS honestly would more like of scamming people who don't know they will lack mods(and that they even need mods) because they bought game on wrong platform instead of making it available for EGS users.

you can still install them as far as i know

1 hour ago, Eughstein said:

Klei should also remove the console versions of the game. Poor performance AND no mods?! Just download Steam!

6 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

Klei should also remove the console versions of the game. Poor performance AND no mods?! Just download Steam!

Mods on console would sound like christmas. I remember when mods came on console for Fallout 4 and Skyrim...

12 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

Technically the console version of Minecraft is ran from the Xbox/PSN built in Internet app- it’s not an actual game, game itself (I’ve had a million problems with this app that I can 100% confirm it.)

However- even though this is an App ran from the built in Internet app, it STILL does not have access to Mods- Despite there being literally no differences between Console/PC/Mobile because it’s all the same app.

I can change my skins on mobile and even play cross play with other players who see my custom made skins, but when I play the game on XBOX those skins don’t show up in my app.

Why?? Because Microsoft likes Money is why, they rely upon dlc & Microtransactions and disapprove of giving you the freedom to create your own custom skins.. 

Even though as I stated earlier, I can play crossplay from Mobile while using them.

Its highly stupid… yes but it further drives home my point of just how close to impossible it would be to get mods for DST on Consoles.

what is more likely to happen is Klei would instead release DST on mobile smartphones, with full mod access and then we could stream our phone to our TV or something.

It sucks but I accepted many many years ago that no mods was just part of the console player experience.

As far as DST being playable on EGS… I don’t really understand the point???

EGS is not a gaming platform, if your playing the game on PC just play on Steam?

That said- OP could be making a pun towards Tencents acquisition over Klei, Because Tencent has shares into Epic Games as well.

As long developers get a good deal then is fine.

Mods can be added ouside of workshop. Tho I am not a fan of EGS, but if is more accesible for someone (like I would hate to use 3-5 platforms for gaming), then guess some people would be happier

1 hour ago, Theukon-dos said:

But who in their right ******* mind would do that?

I think the better question is "Who in their right mind would care about what video game distribution platform someone uses?". I do not have the EGS installed, treat the million free games I could get from it as nonexistent, and act like anything that's exclusive to it is exclusive to a console I don't own. I don't want to download a bunch of different distribution platforms and have a bunch of different accounts, I've already got Steam.

So why can't you guys understand that there's people out there like you and me, but the thing that they like isn't the same as the thing you like? These faceless mega corporations are not your friends so I don't understand why you're childishly shilling for them. 

21 hours ago, Eughstein said:

Believe me I understand this as someone who bought beat saber on ps4 naively thinking I would be able to make and use customs songs but it's more or less the consumer's choice what platform they use.

Archived