GRIEFER IN PUBLIC SERVER DEVS PLS DO SMT

32 minutes ago, ALCRD said:

I think @JoeW should take a look at this thread before it escalates.

If you click on the flag you can report posts to moderators without bumping the thread and giving them fuel for potential replies. 

1 hour ago, Dunganhnguyen said:

there is nothing shame about my name and my thread, why are u so rude ?

You're misunderstanding. "A naming and shaming thread" means your thread is naming and shaming someone else (naming the griefer and shaming them for griefing), it doesn't mean that your name and thread is shameful.

What do you expect to see on pubs then? Not all players are go team go teamplayer... There are a lot of hermits, speedrunners, peaceful farmer players and so many more... Grifers are just a little part of DST community... Whats the fun if there is no risk? I mean, Klei already makes game more easier, some might even say, casual.

5 hours ago, Dunganhnguyen said:

Hello everyone! Today Ive met a guy who join in public server, that guy burn the base but we could not do anything but rollback, after got kick, he keep join in burn the base and get out, DEV PLS PLS can u do smt about it ?

his profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198158873652/

it happens, unfortunately there is no way to solve this, u have to create your own ways to deal with griefers, my advice for you is create a base in a unusual place (the same advice that people gave me when our base in a endless server was griefed), try to not left any important items on the ground or in a chest, bc if someone griefs, you will be able to reconstruct without much loss

or make your own private server and no one will grief (i know that some people cant create servers bc of the bad internet or weak computer ;-;)

7 hours ago, Dunganhnguyen said:

Hello everyone! Today Ive met a guy who join in public server, that guy burn the base but we could not do anything but rollback, after got kick, he keep join in burn the base and get out, DEV PLS PLS can u do smt about it ?

his profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198158873652/

not bannable afaik but i do think doing this itself might be against the rules, you should tell an admin directly and not make a public forum post, dude obviously doesnt give a **** anyways I mean he clearly plays dead by daylight like a loser 

Archived