Analysis Of The WX-78 Animated Short.

Too much lore, I just hope that by the end of DST Klei will release a book about the entire lore and story of DST, unimplemented thing, concept art, behind the production scenes, timeline, etc because not all of the stream are archive and an animated series about side story and thing that aren't in the game.

I think this short show us that the DST earth is more advance in some aspect than our own, sure the setting is the 1920s but with all the clue that Klei give us until now I think that DST is going to go sci-fi we already have alien creature and robot so it isn't that far-fetched.

On 4/29/2022 at 6:45 AM, willell said:

After recalling, he destroyed the part representing human beings.

QQ截图20220429121458.png

Addition: On the right you see sketches of mechanical hearts (probably empathy modules) all crossed out and Wx throws at Wagstaff what looks like a severed emapthy module as well, almost as if to say "Here, you can have this sh*t!" The argument was probably not just about Wx wanting to build more robots, but to specifically build them without an empathy module. Maybe they even tried to remove empathy modules from pre-build robots.

On 4/29/2022 at 11:18 AM, LiamAshvinn001 said:

Why does WX's Scientist Silhouette looks so much like Webbers Dad. Like if u look at it side by side is oddly similiar... 

I think it's just the new characteristic Klei style of drawing hair. I think they like to give the newly introduced characters some memorable hair outlines.

They do look a bit similar, and Wagstaff showed up in Webbers short as an aquaintence of Webbers dad, however, it simply cant be him because Wagstaff has his usual grey hair in Webbers short as opposed to the much younger Wagstaff in WX short.

Archived