[Game Update] - 505171

• Developer
  • Fixed an issue where players would endlessly auto-attack when clicking the mouse button once.
  • Fixed an issue where players were unable to mine rocks when clicking with the mouse button.
  • Fixed an issue where players could not attack certain objects while holding down the mouse button.
  • Fixed an issue where players would stop performing their current action when holding down the mouse button and moving away from the target.
  • Fixed an issue where players would stop feeding Beefalo while holding down the mouse button.
  • Fixed an issue where players would be stuck trying to chop down trees while holding down the mouse button.

View full update

• Like 18
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1
  • Health 1
  • Sanity 1
  • Big Ups 2
  • Potato Cup 1

28 minutes ago, Robb08 said:

somehow I can't hold F to continously attack in regular speed anymore.. now when I hold F my attacks are only half as fast.. why?

^^^ Same. Holding F no longer works now. Is it a bug or intentionally doing so? Now if I want to reach the attack speed as before, I can only do so by clicking mouse at a ridiculous speed. Patterns no longer work for mobs and bosses. Please fix this!!!!!!

• Like 6
  • Wavey 1
  • Sad Dupe 3

2 hours ago, YasuoC said:

^^^ Same. Holding F no longer works now. Is it a bug or intentionally doing so? Now if I want to reach the attack speed as before, I can only do so by clicking mouse at a ridiculous speed. Patterns no longer work for mobs and bosses. Please fix this!!!!!!

The issue will not happen when you turn lag compensation on. But most techniques like attack-dodge-attack shadow creatures require turning off lag compensation. So fix it plzzzzzz.

Update seems to have broken holding attack on keyboard/controller, so you have to sit through the backswing 100% instead of only partially.

Fixed an issue causing F key attacks to be delayed when the F key is held down.

From beta hotfix, that's incredibley sad to know we gotta wait for it on the live branch.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Lizarazu said:

In a private DST discord server we have the PatchBot and this is the latest message (pic)

so.. when will this be live? I don't understand anymore :grumpy:

image.png.a71b1e9a01306e7516085cb8c1f1dbfc.png

This update was in the beta- it is live on that branch. No idea when it will come to the main one, but it will be Thursday during the WX rework update at the latest. 

• Sad 1
  • Potato Cup 1

2 hours ago, RetRunt said:

Why isn't there a hotfix already? Game is broken and unplayable.

16 minutes ago, Zima Blue said:

hey guys, any news about the F attack? it's just a bug and it's not gonna be like this forever right? the game is unplayable for me this way 

turning on lag compensation atleast makes the character hit at a regular speed, it sucks but atleast is playable while klei fix it

• GL Happy 1

1 hour ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

turning on lag compensation atleast makes the character hit at a regular speed, it sucks but atleast is playable while klei fix it

I tried that but it didn't work, maybe because i am playing Wanda and she already hits at a slower pace with her alarming clock. 

10 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

sad... for me worked but maybe wont work for everybody

Thank you very much, it works for me

tried with Wendy and Wigfrid, private server

Edited by Lizarazu
forgot to add the quote
  • Like 1