Poe's Plethora Of Plushies

i wont burn you, i wouldnt want you to burn me, and i like albino animals, i had a albino snake named milkshake, he was the cutest thing ever, but hes the Treeguard school of forest preservetions pet now... i love you 5 ever milkshake

Your story made me cry. ;;

Your story made me cry. ;;

she was no longer than the palm of a human hand and shed rest on my shoulder when i did work and sometimes answer my questions and... well i wouldn't have passed if it weren't for her... Edited by Lumpy Treeguard

Here's a projected schedule for what I'll be working on over the next few months.

August: Chester

September: Slurpers? Something simple because I'll be making things for another fandom during this month too...

October: Spiders and/or Hounds

November: Wilson and/or Bunnymen?

December: Deerclops and/or Beefalo

Hey everyone.Firstly, I'm so sorry to everyone whose ordered a smallbird and not gotten a shipping notification yet - I live more or less in the middle of nowhere and there's been quite some hassle getting the boxes I need to ship them out.In light of these delays, I'm going to change how I do things.Instead of having plushies made to order (as in, I make them as soon as they're ordered), I am instead going to make a set number before listing them in my shop.This will mean a bit more time between releases, but shorter wait for delivery, which I'm sure everybody likes.

i found this an amazing build by you, the tallbird is just amazing, im hoping you could make more so i could mabey buy one when i get the money for one, but yes, these are amazing, im happy i found these while searching for a beefalo plushie :joyous:

She has stated before that due to limited time and supplies, she can only make so many. With such high demand, and only one person, it is a LOT of work. What she makes next, who knows. I just need my hound and ill be ok.

I like the Smallbird in this form because it's not going to grow up and try to kill me.

I don't have the funds to buy a plush, but I hope you can continue your work because these are adorable. September: regular Slurpers or Slurpers being hats?

Edited by Tabs