Who wanted Quiz 2 Electric boogaloo? Probably not you. (2) (This topic has died from starvation. It turned into a spooky ghost.)

Please read this before clicking anything!

Another quiz that absolutely no one asked for. This one will be shorter then the last one however it is much better. The questions will no longer be vague as hell and best of all there is a penalty for getting answers wrong! Also don't expect another quiz for months after this one. 

Plus there's a scoreboard.

Instructions:

1. Make a spoiler in your reply and copy paste the questions into it and then answer them from there. Please remember to mention me in you reply.

2. Once you post your reply I'll reply to you with your score in the score board. If you want to know what answers you got wrong message me.

3. After this topic dies (which it will 3 days from when it was posted) I will edit in a spoiler with all the answers.

Rules:

1. Getting a question wrong will cost you 10 points, skipping a question will also cost you 10 points.

2. Don't go into the replies and tell people what questions they got wrong. If you are going to do that then please put it into a spoiler.

3. If your answer is clever but wrong you might not lose points.

4. I don't care if you cheat but please don't.

5. After 3 days I will no longer update the score board.

6. My word is law.

Prize: If you win you get a mansion.

Scoreboard:

Spoiler

1. @Nettalie 365 points. This is crazy. Congrats.

2. @jan Mere 345 points. Crazy. Congrats on finding the Easter egg, you've won a second mansion. Message me for the details.

3. @-Kiyo- 345 points. Crazy. Thanks for the feedback.

4. @SonicDen220 300 points. Good job.

4. @Falkenpelz 325 points. Good job.

5. @BOT Tuja 305 points. Good job.

5. @GetNerfedOn 295 points. Is actually 285 but I like the joke at Expert Questions: A2. Good job.

6. @Dr.Medic 285 points. Good job.

6. @SinancoTheBest 285 points. Good job.

7. @Spino43 225 points. Good job.

8. @SomebodyRandom 145 points. Nice job.

9. @-t- 90 points. Nice job.

10. @Paoling -40 points. Rip bud.

Questions:

Spoiler

Easy questions (these are worth 10 points each):

Q1. How can you summon a Treeguard?

A1.

Q2. How many lava pools are there in the dragonfly desert?

A2.

Q3. How much damage does a spear do each hit? (No damage modifier)

A3.

Q4. What characters can Deerclops kill in 1 hit?

A4.

Q5. Name all things a friendly pigman can do? (A follower pigman)

A5.

Q6. Let's say you were going to make a boat kit, a anchor kit, a mast kit and a steering kit, what and how many resources would you need?

A6.

Q7. If you used up all the durability of a spear how much damage would you had done?

A7.

Q8. Name all biomes that have rocky turfing in them?

A8.

Q9. How much health does bearger have?

A9. 

Q10. If you had a fridge that only had 2 meats, 1 monster meat and 2 morsels what crockpot foods could you cook with that?

A10. 

Advanced questions (these are worth 25 points each):

Q1. How many spears would you need to kill Bee queen? And how how much durability would you have leftover?

A1.

Q2. Can you name all the phases in the ruins and what their characteristics are?

A2.

Q3. Name all of Walter's character specific crafts.

A3.

Q4. How much damage do you take from Charlie in the dark?

A4.

Q5. Name all the crops you can grow. (This excludes weeds)

A5.

Expert questions (these are worth 50 points each):

Q1. Can you name all of fuelweaver attacks and what they do?

A1.

Q2. How many quests does Pearl have and what do you need to do in those quests?

A2. 

Q3. (This one is worth 75 points) Can you name all the biomes in the caves? Including the ruins branches but you don't need to get specific with those.

A3.

Bonus questions (for fun):

Q. Do you like these quizzes?

A.

Q. Do you like the questions or do you think they need more variety? (If you have any ideas for questions please message me)

A.

Q. Are the questions too easy or too hard and do you want these questions to be harder or easier? 

A.

Spoiler
18 minutes ago, SecretPizzaMan said:

A1. Chop an evergreen/deciduous tree (not burnt) in any way possible, including if any mob destroys a tree. Excluding if a Woodie in his beaver form chops a tree.

A2. 7?

A3. 34

A4. From full health - Maxwell and Wes (if we count the bugs in the current beta, then pretty much any character because every ice spike counts as a hit)

A5. Follow, talk, chop trees, fight, beg for food, produce sanity aura.

Q6. Let's say you were going to make a boat kit, a anchor kit, a mast kit and a steering kit, what and how many resources would you need?

A6. Science machine - 1 gold nugget, 4 rocks, 4 logs

Think tank - 4 boards (16 logs)

Boat kit - 4 boards (16 logs)

Anchor kit - 3 boards, 2 cut stones, 2 ropes (12 logs, 6 rocks, 6 grass)

Mast kit - 3 boards, 8 silk, 3 ropes (12 logs, 8 silk, 9 grass)

Steering wheel - 2 boards, 1 rope (8 logs, 3 grass)

I (maybe) got resources for mast and anchor wrong, but with what I answered, in total: 1 gold nugget, 10 rocks, 68 logs, 18 grass, 8 silk

Q7. If you used up all the durability of a spear how much damage would you had done?

A7. 150 * 34 = 5100

A8. Rockyland, spider quarry, mosaic, triple mactusk, lunar island, cave bridges (even though technically not a biome)

A9. 6000 (3000 in singleplayer)

Q10. How many crockpot dishes can you make with 2 meats, 1 monster meat and 3 morsels. Can you name them?

A10. Meaty stew - 2 meat, 1 monster meat, 1 morsel | 1 meat, 1 monster meat, 2 morsels | 2 meat, 2 morsels

Meatballs - 1 meat/monster meat, 3 morsels

Bacon and eggs - if we turn 2 morsels into 2 eggs

Q1. How many spears would you need to kill Bee queen? And how how much durability would you have leftover?

A1. Bee Queen's hp (22000?) / total spear damage (5100) =  4,314 spears.

5100 - 5100*314 = 5100 - 1 601,4 = 3 498,6 damage left on the fifth spear, which translates to 68,6%

And that's not even accounting for grumble bees that she spawns.

Q2. Can you name all the phases in the ruins and what their characteristics are?

A2. Calm - blue tint, splumonkeys are normal, nightmare lights and fissures are closed

Warning - gray tint, nightmare lights and fissures open up a little

Nightmare phase - red tint, splumonkeys turn into shadow splumonkeys, nightmare lights and fissures spawn nightmare creatures

Waning - almost the same as warning

A3. Slingshot, portable tent, pinetree pioneer hat, stone pellets, gold pellets, marble pellets, freeze rounds, slow rounds, poop pellets, cursed pellets 

A4. 100 (and also 50(?) sanity)

A5. Asparagus, potato, carrot, durian, dragonfruit, eggplant, pepper, garlic, pumpkin, watermelon, pomegranate, toma root, onion, corn and 1 more that I can't remember.

The gorge also had turnips, hamlet also had aloe and beetroot, shipwrecked also had sweet potatoes.

A1. Normal attack, spiral bones from the ceiling, bone cage that traps you in place, summoning woven shadows that heal him, summoning unseen hands that shield him, mind control that stuns a player with low sanity.

A2. Gather all the junk from the water near her island, place 10 flowers at her bee house, place 8 berry bushes, hang anything on her drying racks, upgrade her house (3 times), give her a flower salad, give her umbrella when it's raining, give her a warm body slot item when it's snowing, give her 5 heavy fish, give her a heavy seasonal fish (each seasonal fish counts as a separate quest), kill a lureplant on her island, so in total - 16? 

Q3. (This one is worth 75 points) Can you name all the biomes in the caves? Including the ruins branches but you don't need to get specific with those.

A3. Slimy biome, blue mushroom biome, red mushroom biome, green mushroom biome, mixed mushroom biome, guano biome, underground swamp, muddy biome, cave spider biome, rock lobster biome (with cave rock turf), lunar grotto biome, ancient archives biome, ruins - wilds biome (lichen), splumonkey village, sacred biome, military biome, labyrinth biome, atrium.

A. Yeah

Q. Do you like the questions or do you think they need more variety? (If you have any ideas for questions please message me)

A. I'm ok with those questions

Q. Are the questions too easy or too hard and do you want these questions to be harder or easier? 

A. No preference.

@SecretPizzaMan

Spoiler

A1. Chopping Evergreens or Lumpy Evergreens. This starts after having survived within a world for at least 3 days and the odds of spawning a Treeguard increase the longer you have survived. Woodie also has an innate increase on that chance.

A2. 6, with the center usually being the one dragonfly stays at.

A3. 34 damage.

A4. Maxwell and Wes. For a brief period in the current beta technically everybody could, but I don't think that really counts.

A5. Attack mobs on command and chop trees.

A6. 11 boards (or if you're on the current beta, 7 boards and 16 logs) for a total of 34 logs, 7 rope for a total of 21 cut grass, 3 cut stone for a total of 9 rocks and 8 silk.

A7. A spear has 150 uses with each hit dealing 34 damage base. This means at base damage you will deal a total of 5100 damage using one spear. Weaker characters such as wimpy Wolfgang and Wendy will over all deal less damage at 25.5 per swing due to their damage penalties at 3825 damage total. Old Wanda has an even harsher damage penalty, cutting the spear's base damage in half at just 17 and as a result wll only deal a total of 2550 damage, which is the absolute minimum amount of damage a spear can deal in its lifetime. Mighty Wolfgang doubles the spear's total damage output with 68 per swing, totalling at an impressive 10200 damage per spear. The absolute highest damage output that you could achieve using a spear is by using mighty Wolfgang buffed by spicy Voltgoat Chaud-Froid, sextupling the damage output to 204 damage per swing or 30600 damage total.

A8. Quarries, Spider quarries, Mosaic biome, Lunar island, Caves bridges (they're everywhere, so it's hard to really pinpoint them to a single biome perse). If we wanna get really technical, deserts can have rocky turf within them as well since hound forts can spawn within, which would bring rocky turf to deserts.

A9. 6000 health. This would be half would we talk about DS, not DST.

Q10. How many crockpot dishes can you make with 2 meats, 1 monster meat and 3 morsels. Can you name them?

A10. If we only include the ingredients listed, we would only be able to cook a single dish which could either be Meatballs or Meaty Stew. Regardless of which option is chosen we would be 2 ingredients short of another dish to cook. Monster lasagna is out of the question since there is only 1 Monster meat present. Technically speaking 2 meats could be fed to a bird to make Bacon and Eggs, though that requires a bird cage and a bird.

A1. To simplify this, since otherwise there would be 3 separate answers depending on different damage multipliers this will only include base damage calculations. Beequeen has 22500 health total and as established spears can deal 5100 damage total. Now technically speaking the fight would be difficult without taking care of the grumble bees which would require extra durability loss, however for the sake of the question we will assume that either the grumblebees were not touched at all or that they have been taken out by a different weapon. The total amount of spears required to take down Beequeen would end up at 5, with 4 of them being used up entirely. The last spear would have 88 durability left.

A2. Calm (No hostile presence besides clockwork, spiders slurpers and worms), Warning (Additional hostile presence through nightmares), Nightmare (Strong hostile presence through nightmares and monkeys), Dawn (Receding hostile presence through nightmares, Monkeys remain hostile until end of phase)

A3. Trusty Slingshot, Pinetree Pioneer hat, Tent roll, Pebbles, Gold rounds, Marbles, Poop Pellets, Freeze rounds, Slow-down rounds, Cursed rounds.

A4. 100 damage to health and 20 to sanity.

A5. Potato, Asparagus, Garlic, Onion, Durian, Pomegranate, Carrot, Corn, Dragonfruit, Pepper, Pumpkin, Eggplant, Watermelon, Toma Root (Yes it's Toma Root and not Tomato, likely because it was introduced in the Gorge event and there the tomato grew within the ground and not on a plant.)

A1. The Basic head swing attack, the bone cage snare which traps players, the spike spiral which summons a bunch of fossil spikes that fall onto players, the mind control which prevents players from moving, summoning woven shadows which heal fuelweaver when eaten by them and summoning unseen hands which will prevent all damage through a shield so long as they are alive (they can also only be hit by insane players).

A2. 3 Upgrades to her house (10 Boards and Cookiecutter shells for the first, 10 Rope and Marble for the second and 10 moonrock plus 5 cactus flowers for the third), Drying 6 Food items, one for giving a heavy version of each seasonal fish (4 in total), giving 5 heavy fish that are not seasonal, planting and fertilizing 8 berry bushes, planting 10 flowers near her bee box, wenching up the shell clusters scattered around her island, giving her a clothing item during snowfall that insulates from the cold, giving her an item to protect from rain while it rains, killing a lureplant that spawns on her island and feeding her flower salad, which makes 14 tasks in total. 17 if you want to count the house upgrades separately.

A3. Mushtree Forests (Blue, Red, Green and Mixed), Cave Swamp, Spider and Stalagmite quarry, Boulder quarry (featuring rocklobsters), Sunken Forest, Rabbit Cities, Lunar Grotto, Ancient Archives, Military, Sacred, Village, Wilds, labyrinth and Atrium,

A. I do! I honestly never thought me speding actual years of time on this game would pay off but here we are! Pretty fun honestly.

A. I do think the variety offered is good enough, though a few more super obscure questions for the difficult section might be fun.

A. I'd say the question are overall pretty fine in terms of difficulty, although they can feel a bit simple at times, if that makes any sense. Otherwise they're absolutely fine.

@SecretPizzaMan

2 hours ago, SecretPizzaMan said:

skipping a question will also cost you 10 points

Sad

Spoiler

A1. Chop trees until nature gets mad

A2. 6

A3. 34

A4. Wes & Maxwell

A5. Chop Trees, fight for you, do a happy little dance, mine rocks

A6.  A bunch of boards, some silk, some cut stone, and some rope. I have no clue the amount.

A7. 5100

A8. Mosaic, Rocky Biome, Spider Quarry

A9. 6000

A10.  Meaty Stew, Meatballs (I'm gonna be honest, I eat nothing but honey and crops)

A1. Since you still lose points for skipping questions, I'm gonna guess 11. And you'll probably be left with over 90% durability.

A2. Calm Phase, no shadow magic and screen is normal. Warning phase, screen is now a blue-ish tint but still no shadow magic. Nightmare phase, screen is now red and there's a lot of shadow magic. Dawn phase, screen is grey now but there's still shadow magic.

A3. Poop Pellets, Trusty Slingshot, Marbles, Golden Rounds, Freeze Rounds, Slowdown Rounds, Cursed Rounds, Rock Rounds.

A4. 100

A5. Potato, Toma Root, Pumpkin, Asparagus, Dragon Fruit, Pepper, Onion, Garlic, Durian, Watermelon, Carrot, Pomegranate, Eggplant, Corn.

A1. Bone Spikes, he spawns bone spikes on the air and then they fall down on you. Bone Cage, he makes a bone cage to trap you. Headbutt, he grabs his skull and hits you. Shadow Weave, he weaves shadows and they'll slowly walk towards him to be consumed. Shadow Shield, he creates a shadow shield to protect him that can only be destroyed by killing Unseen Shadows.

A2. I have never done Pearl's Quests :(

A3. No

A. yes

A.  very cool questions

A. too hard, but its cool 

@SecretPizzaMan

Spoiler

A1.

Treeguard.thumb.png.11ee59d9eddd12f847f8a254472d26da.png

A2. Singko

A3.34

A4.Wes, Maxwell

A5. Eat, poop, sleep, die, fight, chop tree, make angry face, make happy face, wave hands in air, run, oink, speak, lose loyalty, become scared of the dark and run around until they find light source

A6. boat kit 4 boards,

A7. 5100

A8.  Rocky biome, underground bridge thingy biomes, mosaic, triple mactusks, plus anywhere that a houndfort spawns

A9. 6000

A10.  Meatballs, Meaty Stew (2)

A1. 5 spears and the last one has 58% left

A2. Calm phase (everything is calm and there are no shadows), waxing phase (nme stuff starts coming out and nme lights start to shine), nightmare phase (everything is chaos, nme lights full power, nightmare creatures everywhere and monkeys are hell), waning phase (nme stuff starts wearing off

A3. Portable tent, slingshot, pioneer hat, regular pellets, marble pellets, gold pellets, slowing rounds, thulecite shots, poop pellets 

A4. 100 max

A5. carrot, potato, onion, garlic, pumpkin, pomegranate, durian, dragonfruit, asparagus, watermelon, tomato, pepper

A1. standard melee, weaving woven shadows to heal itself, bone cages to trap you, low sanity stun, unseen hand shield (not an attack but an action it does anyway  that alters the battle i suppose it counts)

A2. i havent done these but i'm sure there's more than five and you give her all the stuff she needs and basically smother her with kindness until her true form arises

A3. cave grasslands, cave rocky biome with all the rock lobsters, guano biome, mixed mushroom biome, red mushroom biome, blue mushroom biome, green mushroom biome, underground moon biome, ancient archive, underground savanna patch, underground forest patches, wilds turf, toadstool setpiece, military biome, civilian biome (the one with all the monkeys don't laugh), sacred biome, labyrinth biome, atrium

A. Hit 'em baby!

A. Banana

A. X-Ash a 12

@SecretPizzaMan

Spoiler

A1. By chopping an evergreen/lumpy evergreen down. Any means of chopping down the tree will work, even from meteors! (Does not work with burnt ones)

A2.6, I think?

A3. 34

A4. Wes and Maxwell

A5. Chop trees, give sanity aura (+25/min)

A6. Boat kit needs 4 boards, anchor kit needs 3

A7. 5100

A8. Mosaic, Rocky, some biome on Lunar Island, Mactusk biome, Spider Quarry

A9. 6000

A10. Meatballs, Meaty Stew.

A1. 5, I will say I will have 98% left. This is on the scenario that all the hits are on Bee Queen and the Grumble Bees are ignored completely.

A2.Calm phase, with blueish tints, I think

Warning phase, with grayish tints, nightmare fissures and light open a bit.

Nightmare phase, the ruins turf glows red, nightmare fissures and lights fully open and spawn nightmare creatures. Splumonkeys transform into Shadow Splumonkeys. Ancient Statues ooze nightmare fuel, and can spawn nightmare creatues if destroyed.

Semi-calm phase? (idk remember the name). Splumonkeys remain shadow, nightmare fissures and light close a bit, and nightmare creatures start despawning. Ancient statues no longer spawn NC when destroyed. Then it will come back to Calm phase and repeat.

A3. Walter's tent, slingshot, pinetree hat, and all the pellets to shoot with slingshot.

A4. 100 health, and 20 sanity damage.

A5. Watermelon, carrot, corn, potato, toma root, asparagus, durian, onion, pepper, garlic, pomegrenate, pumpkin, dragonfruit.

A1. Head swinging, creating a bone prison around you, make a bone spiral, summon small shadow things and eat them to regain health, creating invincible bubble with shadow hands.

A2. 10. Kill the lureplant on the island. Dire 6 food items on the racks, fix Pearl's house 3 times. Feed Pearl a flower salad. Clear up all Underwater Salvageables. Give pearl an insulation clothing when snowing, and waterproof clothing when raining. Plant 8-10 flowers near the bee box. Plant at least 8 berry bushes and fertilize them.

You can also get additional fishing quest. Give 5 heavy fishes to Pearl, OR give Pearl 1 heavy seasonal fish.

A3. Don't know.

A. Ya I do

A. A bit more variety would be nice.

A. Some are a bit too hard, I think. I don't particularly like the |"name the biomes" questions, but that's just me.

@SecretPizzaMan

Spoiler

A1. Whenever a tree is cut down, not necessarily by the player, there is a 1.33% chance a treeguard will spawn from a nearby Evergreen.

Q2. How many lava pools are there in the dragonfly desert?

A2. 6

Q3. How much damage does a spear do each hit? (No damage modifier)

A3. 34

A4. Maxwell

Q5. Name all things a friendly pigman can do? (A follower pigman)

A5. Attack, chop trees, free leader from ewecus phlegm and wear hats, if that counts as something you "can do"

A6. 

A7. 34*150 = 3400 + 1700 = 5100

A8. Rockylands, rocky and partially in the mosaic biome

A9. 3000 DS 6000 DST

A10. Meatballs, Meaty Stew

A1. 22500 - 4 spears used and 1 with 59% left

A2. Calm phase - fairly safe, no shadow splumonkeys, no shadow creatures, nightmare lights and nightmare fissures are closed

Warning phase - danger, no shadow splumonkeys, shadow creatures start spawning from partially open nightmare fissures and nightmare lights

Nightmare phase - death wish, shadow splumonkeys, fully open nightmare fissures and lights, a lot of shadow creatures

A3. Pioneers hat, slingshot, marble rounds, stone rounds, thulicite rounds, manure rounds.

A4. 100

A5. Tomato, corn, eggplant, dragon fruit, pumpkin, durian, and the glorious potato

A1. Basic attack, deals 100 DMG

Bone cage - immobilizes up to 20 targets in bone cages that can be escaped from by telepoofing

Bone ring rain - bones rain in a spiral formation

Woven shadows summon (counts as an attack?) - Fuel weaver kneels on the ground and a lot of woven shadows spawn. They try to reach him. If they do he eats them restoring 400 hp

Shadow shield (counts as an attack?) - periodically shadow hands spawn and grant the fuel weaver invulnerability. They can be killed only by insane players.

Mind control - ancient fuel weaver can mind control players stunning them for a few seconds

A2. 

A3. 

A. First quiz I've ever done and it was pretty fun

A. I like the questions chosen, a lot of variety.

A. The first few questions were pretty easy the last few however... The pearls quest list is something i would have never remembered even if i knew it before :grin:

@SecretPizzaMan

Spoiler

A1. chop a lot of trees that are the evergreens or lumpy evergreens, woodie has a highter chance spawning them

A2.  6 lava pools

A3. 34

A4. maxwell and wes whitout armor

A5. eat food, give sanity to players, chop trees, and even poisoned birchnut trees, get scared at dusk and night times and caves, fight things for you and fall asleep

A6.boat cost 4 boards = to 16 logs, anchor cost 2 boards = 8 log, 3 rope = 9 grass and 3 cutstones = 9 stone, mast kit cost 8 silk, 3 boards = 12 logs and 3 rope = 9 grass, and a steering wheel cost 2 boards = 8 log and 1 rope =3 grass, and in total cost it would be 44 logs, 9 stone, 21 grass, and 8 silk

A7. spear does 34 damage in 1 attack and i think has 150 uses, lets see......ahm, that sould be 5550 damage total

A8. mosaic, the full big rocky lands, the moon isle, triple walrus, rocky bees whit there second meteor place, some cave bioms aswell

A9.  single player 3000 and multy 6000

A10. im not realy understanding this question, only meat? or meat + what ever?, alsol none, because crockpot only has 4 slots, but if meaning in singular uses, then it would be meatballs, meatystew, turning some meat into eggs to make beacon and eggs, figkebab, surfandturf, stuffed pepperpoppers, pierogies, spicy chillie, turkey dinner, monster lasagna, honey ham, honey nuggets, kebab and bunny stew

A1.(im sick of spear and math questions) ahm....4 spears will be used up and spear 5 survives whit about 60%?

A2. calm is calm, its free to go, warning is soon its bad times, nightmare is "stop playing" time, calming is that soon its play time again

A3. his pinetree pinoeer hat in clothing, his slingshot in fight, pebble instand craft, golden rounds and poop pellets in science machine, marble bullets in alchemy engine, freeze rounds in prestihatitator, slowdown rounds in shadowmanipulator prototyped, cursed rounds whit the help of an broken or full pseudoscience station, and his portable tent prototyped whit the science machine

A4. 100 damage and 20 sanity damage, unless your walter, wich would propagly lose all sanity at once whit out his hat

A5. carrot, corn, tomato, potato, asparagus, pumpkin, pepper, garlic, onion, dragonfruit, pomegranate, durian, eggplant, watermelon

A1. normal attack whit his head, bone cage wich makes you not able to move around for a while unless teleport, some weird bone falling circle attack, spawning wowen shadows wich heals fuelweaver if he eats them, makin a shadow shield that you can only break if you go insande and destroy its shield power source, and shadow watcher stunlock if your to low sanity

A2.  plant 10berry bushes and fertilize them, plant 10 flowers, put something on all the drying racks, give warm body clothing during snowing, give rain protection during rain, give flower salad, remove the trash around the isle, rebuild her house, give differend fish

A3. red/green/blue mushroom forest, a mix of the 3 in 1 spot, moon mushroom caves, moon ruins, rocky lands, the big orange biom whit lichen, the ruins village, the ruins statue room, the ruins military, the ruins maze, the ruins archium name thing from fuelweaver, rabbit village, greens, swamps, toadstool spawner, bat white floor

A. maybe

A. im sick of math questions, and that question whit the cookin meat was not i fully understand

A. indifferend

oh boy @SecretPizzaMan, thats my answere here

Spoiler

A1. If a tree is destroyed there's a chance that a treeguard will be summoned. If the world is older than 3 in-game days, that is.

A2. 6??

A3. 34

A4. Maxwell, Wesley

A5. Eat, sleep, attack, get hit, talk, die, be scared of the dark, play special animations, poop, free the owner from being stuck in sticky things, wear headgear, turn into werepigs, lose loyalty, chop trees. 

A6.;-;

A7. if I don't have damage multipliers, durability loss multipliers, didn't overkill and my targets didn't hide in shells/got invincibility, then it'd be 5100

A8. Mosaic, rocky, spoder rocky, triple McTusk in savannah, hound fortress in deserts, second meteor in grassland, lunar island.

A9.  6000

A10.  Meatballs, meaty stew, so that's 2. 

A1. 5, 88 uses left

A2. mild, warning, nightmare, dawn. Each have their visual effects. during nightmare and dawn splumonkeys go nuts, terror creatures spawn from fissures, statues glow and can drop terror creatures. statues also glow during the warning phase, a few terror creature spawn.

A3. Tent roll, pebbles, golden rounds, marble rounds, thulicite round, freezing rounds, slowing rounds, poop pellets, trusty slingshot, funny hat. 

A4. 100 HP damage, 20 sanity damages.

A5. Pomegranates, watermelons, potatoes, onions, garlic, peppers, toma roots, asparagus, dragon fruit, durian, pumpkins, carrots, eggplants, the almighty corn.

A1. default attack: deals damage. Spiral attack: also deals damage, but has a funny hitbox. Trapping: all players will be trapped in cages that will disappear after some time. Invincibility: FW spawns 5 shadow hands visible only to players low on sanity, they must be destroyed to get rid of FW's shield. Woven shadows: FW summons woven shadow that crawl to him. If he eats one, he will heal. Mind ****: FW can stunlock players that are low on sanity.

A2. Plant flowers, dry items, get rid of a lureplant, give rain protection during rain, give cold protection when it's snowing, give flower salad, upgrade house, catch some heavy fish, clean up the area around her island, plant berry bushes.

A3. Sunken forest, stalagmite biome, rocky biome with lobsters, muddy biome with lots of light bulbs, muddy biome with snurtles and stalagmites, red mush forest, green mush forest, blue mush forest, mixed mush forest, moon mush forest, archives, atrium, ruins outskirts, ruins village, main ruins, maze, guano biome, swamp. Bunnyman villages are set pieces, imho.

A. Yes!

A. I think there should be less questions about stats and such. What about a quiz where one can answer only 1-3 questions or give corrections tto some answers, with the score being shared?

A. it's k ig

@SecretPizzaMan

2 hours ago, SecretPizzaMan said:

I forgot to mention there is actually a Easter egg of sorts in this topic. I wonder who will find it first.

6. My word is law.

Also **** RoT related questions...

Okay yeah there won't be any math questions in the next quiz. no matter how much I like them 

2 minutes ago, Dr.Medic said:

medium level of points? how could i let that happend? i feel like i done worse then before? but why?

Character Quotes, penalty. This is actually a pretty good score considering how punishing the penalty is. The only reason there's such a huge gap between you and others is because mistakes are twice as punishing then before. And the reason you had such a huge score last time is because you memorized character Quotes.

29 minutes ago, SecretPizzaMan said:

Okay yeah there won't be any math questions in the next quiz. no matter how much I like them 

Character Quotes, penalty. This is actually a pretty good score considering how punishing the penalty is. The only reason there's such a huge gap between you and others is because mistakes are twice as punishing then before. And the reason you had such a huge score last time is because you memorized character Quotes.

Nah, it's not about math. It's about memorizing arbitrary numbers.

Spoiler

A1. Cutting down Evergreen and Lumpy Evergreen trees have a chance of spawning treeguards around. This chance increases but caps at a reasonable amount the longer the world has been going.

A2. Oh gawd... At least 5?

A3. These are 'easy'?! 27.5 I think. Then again it might be 29.5 but consider 27.5 my answer.

A4. Huh, I thought his attacks only did 50 damage to an unarmoured person. But I'll go with Wes and Maxwell as they are the only characters under 100 HP.

A5. Follow you around, do a little happy dance now and then, chop trees for you (by punching), poop upon consuming a significant non-meat food, provide you a positive sanity aura, attack your targets as well as enemies that attack you.

A6. Boat Kit: 4 Boards | Anchor Kit: 3 ropes 3 cut stones 2 boards | Mast Kit: 3 Ropes 3 boards 8 silk | Steering Wheel Kit: 1 Rope 2 Boards.

Grand Total: 11 Boards, 7 Ropes, 3 Cut Stones, 8 Silk

A7. 27.5 x 150 ... brings out calculator... (hope that was allowed) : 4125 damage

A8. Rockland, Spider Quarry, Mosaic. Do cave rock count? Regardless im sure there is some rocky turf down in caves too, probably in the Bat Caverns where there isn't guano turf and where Rock Lobsters hang out. So Club Rock Lobster?

A9. Oh.. Err, 6000? You said these were easy, how much of the playerbase really knows these numbers by heart? xD

A10. Just those or am I allowed extra ingredients to make Kaboobs, Rabbit Stew n sutch? Assuming that it's just those:

1) Meaty Stew: 1 meat 1 monster meat 2 morsels

2) Meatballs: 3 morsels 1 monster meat

That's it, the answer is 2. Till some chef guy comes and makes you Figkababs out of nowhere.

A1. Is this a math quiz? xD and a lot of these questions assume that I perfectly know what the damage of a spear. Alright assuming that one does 27.5 damage a hit and can total out to 4125 damage and assuming that the beequeen has 29 000 health (im probably wrong with that part)  4125 + 4125 + 4125 + 4125 + 4125 + 4125

where are we at? 24 750 oh god. we need one more.

okay, 28 875 now. so one more shot and we're done. Bee Queen dead. Woo.

so what does that make? 7 spears and a 99% spear. so it takes 8 spears, but the last one is barely dented.

A2. Calm Phase: Most is calm, spelumonkeys are spelumonkeys, night fissures are closed, lights are off, purple auras like Tesla Coil give out blueish light, Thulecite medallion isn't lit. Usually the longest phase.

Warning Phase: Things start getting spookier but no unusual danger yet. Spelumonkeys are spelumonkeys, Lights are a little on but they don't spawn nightmare creatures. Purple auras give yellowish light. Thulecite medallion is dimly lit. Usually the second shortest phase.

Nightmare Phase: Full on danger! Spelumonkeys turn into shadow spelumonkeys, lights are roaring and they spawn nightmare creatures, the runic turf is shining, purple auras give red light, Thulecite medallion is lit as much as possible, thulecite statues are deformed and oozing nightmare fuel with a chance of spawning nightmare creatures upon destruction. Usually the second longest phase.

Dawn Phase: Worst time is past but it's still dangerous out there. Spelumonkeys are shadow spelumonkeys still, lights have calmed down like warning phase but they still spawn nightmare creatures. Purple auras are yellowish I think. Eartquakes most commonly hit in this phase (dont believe those that say they hit most during nightmare phase). Usually the shortest phase.

A3. Pinetree Pioneer Hat. Trusty Slingshot, Rock Pellets, Gold Pellets, Marble Pellets, Poop Pellets. Freeze Rounds, Thulecite Rounds, Time altering purple rounds, pinetree pioneer tent.

A4. 100 damage each shot, can be mitigated by armor.

A5. Toma Roots, Watermelons, Potatoes, Eggplants, Carrots, Pumpkins, Asparagus, Corn, Onions, Pomegranate, Garlic, Durians, Dragonfruits, Pepper. 

A1. Bone Cage- spawns a bone cage that traps the players in for subsequent attacks. 

Head attack- a melee hit where he bashes a player by removing his head

Shadow guardians?- Spawns floaty Shadow Guardian thingies that can only be seen and destroyed by fully insane players. Until all are destroyed he's protected by an invincible armor.

Woven Shadows- Spawns little weak woven shadow creatures which move towards himself and he can regain health by gobbling up each one.

Insanity Stun- Can only target insane players, casts a magic on them where they are stunned by approaching shadow stalkers from everywhere.

Bone Shower. Bones fall in a circular motion, looks cool.

A2. I believe she has more than 10 but you only need to do 10 of them + have fully built her home for pearl. Lets count:

1. Fill all her Drying Racks with dryable items like meat or kelp.
  2. Defeat the lureplant that spawns in her island in the first spring.
  3. Clean up (scavenge) all of the shell clusters around her island using pinchin' winch.
  4. Plant and fertilize 8 berry or juicy berry bushes.
  5. Plant 10 flowers in her island.
  6. Give her her favorite food, Flower Salad
  7. Give her a body slot winter insulation clothing when it's snowing
  8. Give her a rain protection item like umbrella when it's raining
  9. Build her house to level 1: 10 boards and 10 cookie cutter shells
  10. Build her house to level 2: 10 marbles and 10 ropes
  11. Build her house to level 3: 5? moonrock and 10 cactus flowers
  12. Give her 5 heavy fish. (>70% of their species' weight scale)
  13. Give her a heavy Bloominfin' Tuna [Spring's special fish]
  14. Give her a heavy Scorching Sunfish? [Summer's special fish]
  15. Give her a heavy Ice Bream [Winter special Fish]
  16. Give her a heavy... brown fish that looks like a maple leaf [Autumn's Special Fish]

So yea, 16 if i'm not missing any

A3. I hardly know any of them by name but here we go:

Red Mushtree Forest

Blue Mushtree Forest

Green Mushtree Forest

Tricolor Mushtree Forest

Mushroom Grotto

Ancient Archives

Mild Grassland/Sinkhole Biome

Rock Lobster Hangout

Underground Swamp (optional)

Bunnymen Villages

Bat Caverns (marked by guano)

Cave Rockland

Mud Biome (center of everything, marked by insane amount of lightflowers)

Toadstool Holes (x3)

Now into the ruins

Wilds (Lichen)

Labyrinth

Shadow Atrium

Fuzzy from here, I remember some names but don't know exactly what they mean

Village - guess the part with many monkey pods, dangling dept dweler nets and Thulecite Walls?

Military - Large open areas with clockworks and pseudoscience stations?

Sacred - idk how this is different but I guess square areas with runic turf that usually have pseudoscience. Perhaps exclusively the area of the unbroken pseudoscience station

A. YES a lot, they are real dun and give us an activity to engage with as the forums.

A. Less math questions more gameplay questions. Glad there weren't any quotes this time :P

A. I think the difficulty is find, just the categorizing feels kinda weird when some advanced questions feel easy and some easy questions feel advanced vice-versa

Thank you @SecretPizzaMan for providing us with this entertainment.

6 hours ago, SecretPizzaMan said:

A1. Chopping down evergreens or lumpy evergreens while not planting any pinecones has a chance to spawn a treeguard. This chance increases over time and Woodie has a higher chance to spawn a treeguard on default. Doing the same but with birchnuttrees may spawn a poisonous birchnuttree instead.

A2. 6. 5 in a rough circle and one in the middle.

A3. 34.

A4.

A5. Say various friendly lines such as "I love friend", default attack lines like "I kill now!", do a weird little joy/dance animation, follow the friend-player for a limited time and teleport to them, if they move away too quickly, attack all targets that the player is attacking or that are attacking the player, chop trees after the player starts chopping (while saying "Kill mean tree" or something), get on a boat with the player, accept more food from the player, stay outside at night (although they start running in place and screaming), give off a positive sanity aura and do all the other default pigman things, like transforming into a werepig through 4th monstermeat or full moon and becoming hostile or wearing hats.

A6. Ehhm... 4 boards for a boat kit. 3 boards, 3 ropes, 8 silk for the mast, 3 cutstone, 2 ropes for the anchor, 2 boards 2 ropes for the steering wheel? (Everything other then the boat is a wild guess lol)

A7. 150×34 = 5100

A8. Rocky biome (and all its variants), mosaic/meteor, cave spider biome, rocklobster biome, ruins, atrium,  cave transition pathways

A9. 6000

Q10. If you had a fridge that only had 2 meats, 1 monster meat and 2 morsels what crockpot foods could you cook with that?

A10. 2 meat/1 meat + 1 monstermeat and 2 morsels makes meaty stew, anything else makes meatballs.

A1. Bee queen: 27500 hp. 1 spear: 5100 damage. 27500÷5100 = 5,39. Therefore, you would need 6 spears and have about 61% durability left, meaning 91 uses.

A2. Nightmare phase: Sh*t goes crazy. Fissures emit maximum insanity light and spawn maximum nightmare creatures, color filter makes things look more insanity-like (brownish tone with colors like purple becoming more intense), splumonkeys become evil shadow monkeys, nightmarefuel seems to drip from statues which take on horrified poses, the purple floor patches look like their glowing.

Cooling phase: Nightmare fissures emit less light and spawn less shadows, statue turn normal, splumonkeys stay shadowy till downphase.

Downphase: Indicated by a blue-ish colorfilter; nightmarefissures are closed and spawn nothing, splumonkeys are normal, statues and floors look normal.

Warning phase: According to the thulecite medallion, nightmarefuel levels rise in this phase. Things look still normal, but the fissures open up and start emitting a bit of light and sometimes even spawn a nightmare creature. No more blue-ish tint.

All phases start with an audio clue.

A3. Tentroll, trusty slingshot, pinetree pioneer hat, ammunition: stone rounds, gold rounds, marble rounds, poop-pellets, slowdown rounds, cursed rounds.

A4. 100?

A5. Dragonfruit, melon, durian, pomegranate, potato, toma root, asparagus, onion, garlic, pepper, carrot, corn, eggplant and if you wait long enough, you can even grow rot:)

A1. Bone cage: traps the player in a cage of bones. Main attack: FW takes off his head to hit the player with it. Unseen hand: summons a circle of hand-like shadows that can only be seen or attacked when insane and provide a protective shield for FW unless the last one is destroyed. Mindcontrol: Summons a wave of shadow watchers onto insane players, that will cover the screen and stunlock the player. Hands and heads: FW summons a bunch of crawling, half shadow half flesh creatures that look either like hands or like skulls; those crawl towards FW (while draining the players sanity), so he can devour them to regain health.

A2. 1. Plant and fertilize 8 bushes on her island; 2. kill the lureplant that spawns on the island in spring;  3. dry some meat at all drying racks at once; 4. Plant 10 or more flowers on the island; 5. Give her one of every seasonal fish; 6. Finish all three stages of her house; 7. Clear out the debris around her island; 8. Give her flowersalad; 9. Bring her rain protection; 10 Bring her a vest in winter; 11. Give her icecream in summer; 12. Bring her a chonky fish.

A3. Swamp, savannah, forest, bunnyvillage, cave spider biome, rocklobster biome, red mushtree biome, green mushtree, blue mushtree, mosaic, mutated mushtree biome (aka lunar cave biome), archives, wilds, guano/bat biome, ruins (village), ruins (pseudoscience), ruins (atrium)

A. Yes

A.

A.

I'd like to join in with this again, but the problem is there's too many questions that are just memorizing (aka:  looking them up on the wiki) exact numbers of things that the average player probably hasn't memorized because they didn't need to--just knowing if something is "a lot", "just a little", or "enough to be annoying, but doable" is more likely for the busy survivor's mind.

(or maybe it's just me.  Maybe it's just that I kinda hate math(s).  : P)

...and I'm not even sure how to answer these wrongly but cleverly.  So...

I dunno what exactly questions I'd suggest instead, just...maybe not so many "How many (blanks) are there in a (blank)?" It feels like I'm back in math class again or something.  "If a Bearger starts rampaging through a forest, going to the west at 20 kph and a Deerclops starts rampaging through the nearby meadow to the east at 15 kph on the night of Day 30, what time of day will they meet at the beefalo herd's savannah?" is what this reminds me of.  Heh.

Maybe...maybe more questions that have multiple correct answers, some to do with lore or backstory...I dunno, just not such a concentration of "how many" questions.  : P

(sorry if this sounds rude, I don't mean it that way.  The last questions on the quiz WERE asking what you thought of the questions themselves, so I'm just doin' that.)

...Notorious

1 hour ago, CaptainChaotica said:

I'd like to join in with this again, but the problem is there's too many questions that are just memorizing (aka:  looking them up on the wiki) exact numbers of things that the average player probably hasn't memorized because they didn't need to--just knowing if something is "a lot", "just a little", or "enough to be annoying, but doable" is more likely for the busy survivor's mind.

(or maybe it's just me.  Maybe it's just that I kinda hate math(s).  : P)

...and I'm not even sure how to answer these wrongly but cleverly.  So...

I dunno what exactly questions I'd suggest instead, just...maybe not so many "How many (blanks) are there in a (blank)?" It feels like I'm back in math class again or something.  "If a Bearger starts rampaging through a forest, going to the west at 20 kph and a Deerclops starts rampaging through the nearby meadow to the east at 15 kph on the night of Day 30, what time of day will they meet at the beefalo herd's savannah?" is what this reminds me of.  Heh.

Maybe...maybe more questions that have multiple correct answers, some to do with lore or backstory...I dunno, just not such a concentration of "how many" questions.  : P

(sorry if this sounds rude, I don't mean it that way.  The last questions on the quiz WERE asking what you thought of the questions themselves, so I'm just doin' that.)

...Notorious

I promise the next questions in the next quiz will be better. Maybe stuff like what steps you need to do for this thing.

Spoiler

A1. Chopping down trees after day 3

A2. 5

A3. 31.5

A4. I think it is currently bugged, so all of them. But normally only wes and maxwell can die in 1 hit with full hp and no armor. At 1 hp probably all of them.

A5. Chop trees, attack, increase sanity, steal your meat from the ground, wear hats, die :( , and most importantly: dance

A6. Boat kit is 4 boards, mass kit is 8 silk, 3 rope and 2 boards, steering wheel is 1 boards and 2 ropes, anchorkit is 2 boards, 3 cut stones, and 3 ropes, that is 4*9 = 36 logs, 8*3=24 cut grass, 3*3=9 ronks, and the 8 silk.

A7. Answer from A1*150, in my case that is 3140 + 1570 = 4710 if the enemy has no damage reduction

A8. Rocky biome, mosaic, spider quarry, triple mctusk, the rocklobster biome

A9.  6000

A10. Only meaty stew. Since any combo of these  will result in a meat value above 3, which will be meaty stew, and we don't have 2 monster meats for lasagne. Unless it's a trick question, and the answer is "I have no crockpot".

A1. beequeen has 25000 health, each spear can deal at max A7 damage, which is 4710 in my case, we divide the health by that (i had to use calculator at this point, don't know if it is allowed or not), and whatever number we get, will be the answer, to get the durability of the last one, simply multiply the fractional value by 100. In my case it came out to be roughly 5,3079 , so that is 5 whole spears, and my sixth will have 30% durability left.

Q,2. Can you name all the phases in the ruins and what their characteristics are?

A2. Calm, the light thingies and fissures are closed, monkey are only annoying, the ambience is blue. statues are normal

Nightmare, light thingies and fissure are fully open and spawn nightmarebeaks and crawling nightmares, 2 at max from each, splemunkeys are now both annoying and dangerous, as they turn into shadow splemonkeys, and attack the playes, the statues have nightmare fuel leaking out of them, and horrible expressions. they also emit light. the ambience is red

Warning: occurs twice, when going from one phase to another, and has the same characteristics as the previous phase, except the light radiuses are a little smaller, the ambience is greyish

A3. How accurate do I have to be? D:

The slingshot, the tent, the pinetree pioneer's hat, the stone rounds, the gold rounds, the poop pellets, the slowdown rounds, the freeze rounds, the marble rounds, the thulicite rounds. 

Naming all of his perks would have been better tho.

A4 100 damage, plus some sanity.

A5. Potato, tomaroots, garlic, onion, pumpkin, eggplant, asparagus, carrots, durian, pommegrenate, watermellon, pepper, dragonfruit, corn

A1. He cages you, he hits you with his skull, he spawn the protecty thingies and the weavers, he stuns you if you are insane, he makes bone spikes fall from the ceilling.

A2. She has:

House upgrade:  first 10 boards and ropes, second is 10 cookie cutter shels and 10 cutstones, thirs is 10 cactus flowers and 10 marbles

Fishing quests: give her 5  above average sized fish, and 1 quest for each seasonal fish, which will gove you the advert for baits.

Plants 8 berry bushes on her island

Plant 10 flowers for the Bees

Kill the lurerplant

remove the grabage from the water

give her an umbrella when raining

give her winter gear when snowing

dry 6 items on her drying racks, and have her eat them

that is 16 quests

A3. What is naming them tho?

The biombe with the entarances, the 4 mushroom biomes (red, green , blue and rainbow) the bat biome, the spider biome, the rock lobster biome, the two kinds of muddy biombe, (lightbulbs and lichen), the toadstool biome, the bridges with no turf, the ruins branch with clockwork, with pseudo and two pishops, with clockwork and statues, the labirinth, the atrium.

A. Kinda

A. The questions that are building on one and other are avil

A. It's.. uhm.. something else. Questions that need more than remembering would be welcomed.

@SecretPizzaMan

On 3/1/2022 at 10:46 AM, SecretPizzaMan said:

Questions:

Hide contents

A1. Every time a tree is felled there's a chance nearby Evergreens will transform into Treeguards and begin to attack. Doesn't have to be a player with an axe. Bearger and even meteorites knocking down trees can cause it.

A2. I think six.

A3. 34

A4. From full health, you mean? Wes and Maxwell

A5. Combat, cut wood, mine rocks. Also gives you a santy boost but you have to practically be hugging it, and they're sensitive about their personal space. Oh they can also save you from Ewecus spit.

A6. Four boards for the Think Tank. Four boards for the Boat Kit. The rest is a combination of boards, cut stone, rope and silk. Are you sure this is an easy tier question? Don't remember how much exactly, but since skipping and failing an answer are the same penalty there's no harm in tryng to answer everything.

A7. So you're asking me to remember if spears have 100 or 150 uses... I... I don't remember :(
I'm going with 150 so 5100 damage.

A8. Rockyland, Mosaic.

A9. About 6000?

A10. I believe all possible combinations wlll result in Meaty Stew since they all end up with a meat value of 3 or higher.

A1. Well given I already don't know how much durability a spear has... RIP to my points. But let's take a guess.
BQ has 22500 health and a spear deals 5100 damage. Presumably.
So 5 spears and 62 uses left on the fifth.
You know what? I can't do math. Just take my points. Theyr'e pristine, never been used.

A2. Calm, Warn, Wild, Dawn.
Calm is the least dangerous. Warning phase is same as calm but fissures start opening up. They do nothing but to warn you that things are about to get wild. During wild phase the monkeys become shadow versions of themselves and fissures and nightmare lights will spawn special versions of the nightmare monsters that attack regardless of sanity.

Meanwhile statues in the ruins look like they have nightmare fuel pouring out of them and you can get some fuel by mining them at this time. They also emit light.

Dawn phase keeps all the threat of wild phase, but the fissures start to close up. It's the opposite of warning phase. Once dawn phase ends everything goes back to calm. The nightmares will dissapear immediately and all monkeys will transform back.

A3. Trusty Slingshot. Stone, gold, marble, poop, freeze, slowdown, thulecite rounds. Pinetree Pioneer hat. Tent Roll.

A4. 75

A5. Potato, Toma Root, Garlic, Onion, Pepper, Dragonfruit, Asparagus, Pomegranate, Durian, Corn, Carrot, Pumpkin, Watermelon.
I have this nagging feeling I'm missing one.

A1. Basic melee attack. Swirly bone attack around itself. Bone cage attack that traps you. Insanity attack that roots you in place if your sanity is too low. Summoning a shadow shield for itself. Summoning Woven Shadows to heal itself.

I could be more specific with my descriptions but I don't feel it's necessary.

A2. Three for her home repair. Four for a heavy version of each seasonal fish. Umbrella when it's raining. Warm clothing when it's snowing. Destroy lureplant growing on her island during sprng. Plant flowers for her bees. Plant berry bushes for her to eat. Dry food on her racks. Remove sunken debris around her island. Feed her her favourite food, Flower Salad.

Once agan I could be more specific but I don't think it'll improve my answer much.

A3. Green mushtree forest, blue mushtree forest, red mushtree forest. The mosaic-like biome with all three mushtree types. Underground swamps. The underground forest biome with the green mossy turf you find most commonly around entances. Stalagmine biome, which is basically underground rockyland. Cave Spider biome which is underground rockyland with spider nests. Bat cave biome with the guano floor. Light grey turfed rock lobster biome. Wilds biome which is the one with mud turf, and includes everything from the safe areas full of lightbulbs to the lichen area leading to ruins. Ruins biomes are military, sacred and labyrinth. Then there's the atrium, the mutated fungal forest leading to the archives and the Archives themselves.

A lot of these are connected by rock-turfed bridges that don't really count as a biome themselves.

A. Yeah!

A. I don't like how many of these "list everything correct or you get it wrong" questions have been popping up. Specially for things that don't have official terminology for it (like the ruins phases one, or naming biomes.)

A. I think they're too broad more than anything, like I said in my previous answers. I'm also not fond of questions asking me to do math, but that's just me.

14 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:

...Notorious 

I agree with ya. I think the quiz is great, it shows preferences, only way you'll know all the quotes is to have played all the cast extensively, I play console so for me things like, boss health and weapon dmg I would never see because I don't have mods to show all that stuff, and I don't check the wiki much. If I'm curious of any new updates I'll play it myself or watch a quick 5 min video on it. This is just a real convoluted way to say, my score would probably be low lmao!

Archived