Wolfgang Lore!

1 minute ago, lakhnish said:

Instead of the warzone that the refresh announcement for Wolfgang has become, let's keep it on a positive note and discuss the teaser we got from the post!

Like I said, I hope we get to see the military background of Wolfgang as well. Though maybe We'll see William Carter in this trailer.

16 minutes ago, Dextops said:

i really want to see his military background and not much else my worse fears are "wolfgang works at circus goofs up gets scared by something is fired and maxwell makes a deal with him" but i doubt that'll happen

Didnt Maxwell got the book around the time Wolf was working at a circus?

I think it would be a while before he got trapped into the constant and started pulling people in. 

Just now, Dollmaker said:

Didnt Maxwell got the book around the time Wolf was working at a circus?

I think it would be a while before he got trapped into the constant and started pulling people in. 

idk if it was ever confirmed if it was the same circus but it probably was it'd be cool to see the origin of the codex umbra

Maybe Wolfgang fears all of things dark and shadows is because he has seen them in the real world prior to being captured and became really paranoid? Perhaps the shadow forces had been lurking around him for a while because They were aware of Wolfgang's "issues." And the paranoia brought his performance at the circus down tremendously. :ghost:

1 minute ago, Anthony_L3hr said:

Maybe Wolfgang fears all of things dark and shadows is because he has seen them in the real world prior to being captured and became really paranoid? Perhaps the shadow forces had been lurking around him for a while because They were aware of Wolfgang's "issues." And the paranoia brought his performance at the circus down tremendously. :ghost:

Thats an interesting theory, and we already know the shadows can manifest in the real world as seen with Willow's and Wanda's short. 

Just now, GetNerfedOn said:

But the date where maxwell was taken, which was the San Francisco eq in 1906, came before WW1 which started 1914

i'm not sure it ever specifies when the year each character got kidnapped, so he might've been pulled into the constant in like 1923 or so.

Wolfgang got an invite from Maxwell, his family was cursed to die in water to die from various horrors, then he ran away from circus to learn psychic powers to become a strongman and that's how he ended up in Whispering Rock the Constant.

Spoiler

Wait a minute, that's just Psychonauts.

21 minutes ago, CatchySong said:

i'm not sure it ever specifies when the year each character got kidnapped, so he might've been pulled into the constant in like 1923 or so.

We know a few dates.

Wolfgang disappears circa August 23, 1904, as per William Carter Puzzle #4, which tells us a newspaper clipping about his disappearance due to a "dangerous obstruction on the tracks" (and is what I think the short will be about, ie him being sucked to the constant).

We do also know that Charlie and Maxwell get sucked into the constant on April 17, 1906 thanks to this trailer, also courtesy of the William Carter puzzles.

From Winona's short, we know Wickerbottom disappears on March 29th, 1911.

18 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

given Wolfgang's east european references and that one line marking him to be part of a troop, what wars could Wolfgang possibly have fought in around the time?

Looking at his unused military skins he may have been in the German army in ww1 since his helmet looks like a pickelhaube.220px-Bayrische_Pickelhaube.jpghttps://cdn.forums.klei.com/monthly_2021_12/2e511a6f58e24f57159256b048f22f4d.png.9ac6bbcc56f49dace4d04eafe6a21a21.png

1 minute ago, Owlrus said:

Anyone been able to read what it says on the poster in the bottom section? So far all I can make out is "Coming to your town" at the top.

549706085_Comingtoyourtown.png.fea1abb40b963eb33af1aa3333ee5f59.png

i'm not sure it says anything at all, but i can see hit under the middle of to and your, and very faintly behind that, day.

12 minutes ago, lakhnish said:

It's this poster:
602994123_Abernethy_26_Parker_Circus_poster.thumb.jpg.0239a2cd6d59d0c808d9762fdc202086.jpg

Looks like Wolfgang on top. 

Maybe he was supposed to carry the elephant, but saw a mouse and dropped it.

Also, am I crazy or is that King Julian on the left hand side of the ball?

I want to move it move it. I WANT TO MOVE IT MOVE IT.

4 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

Looks like Wolfgang on top. 

Maybe he was supposed to carry the elephant, but saw a mouse and dropped it.

Also, am I crazy or is that King Julian on the left hand side of the ball?

I want to move it move it. I WANT TO MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Idk, that guy is really skinny, must be someone wearing a similar outfit if anything

Archived