Bring The Fight To Maxwell (Don't Starve Roleplay Thread)

F3RR1S

Wilbur can't help but notice that the robot and the girl and staring over his shoulder. He turns around to see the doctor standing behind him, but has no idea how long he has been there, or when he got out of the coffin. It seems as if the rest has done the doctor some good as he has returned to his previous 'healthy?' state.

I'm a bit late too join, am I?And I have still no character...I wanted to choose a plague doctor but He was tooken...Hmmmmmmm

I don't think I can play this anymore, what with the time difference between us all and that I have morning school.sooooo. I'mma just gonna retcon poor Wilbur here, mkay? McMatthew, you're just going to have to deal with the bot and girl on your own.

This could work out well…

RP Character Name:Mark UnoRace: RobotLooks Like: Sharp porcupine light brown hair, chunks missing from the chest-plate, with skinny arms and somewhat thick feet, has 5 fingers on each hand, with a sorta grill in the middle.Backstory: Was created by Wilson using Maxwell's forbidden knowledge, stuck trying to find and save his creator at all costs.Personality: Hot-headed when it comes to how he was created, or who created him. Thinks tactically,observant. hates all creatures created by Maxwell, including himself.Ability: When under Pressure, can spurt fire from his hands like a flamethrower.Summary: A robot created by Wilson using forbidden knowledge, will do anything to save his creator.

RP Character Name:Mark UnoRace: RobotLooks Like: Sharp porcupine light brown hair, chunks missing from the chest-plate, with skinny arms and somewhat thick feet, has 5 fingers on each hand, with a sorta grill in the middle.Backstory: Was created by Wilson using Maxwell's forbidden knowledge, stuck trying to find and save his creator at all costs.Personality: Hot-headed when it comes to how he was created, or who created him. Thinks tactically,observant. hates all creatures created by Maxwell, including himself.Ability: When under Pressure, can spurt fire from his hands like a flamethrower.Summary: A robot created by Wilson using forbidden knowledge, will do anything to save his creator.

accepted, the roleplay isnt on right now so don't post yet

"Mallory!!"I make a Controller and try to Control the Spider Queen."GAH! She's too huge!"It appeared that the Queen had the same power, she ordered the Spiders to come at me.I try and control the Spiders and make them attack each other, it wasn't working out."WILSON! A LITTLE HELP HERE!"

I try and sneak past the Queen towards Mallory.

"Mallory! Are you ok?!"

I try and rip the webs, but it did nothing.

*spits out chunk of webbing* I'm ok.. If you count being stuck to a stupid tree as fine! *resumes biting the webbing*

OOC- demons have teeth simaler to a sharks (sharp pointy and they grow back)

Edited by stormfront