Sign in to follow this  
F3RR1S

Bring The Fight To Maxwell (Don't Starve Roleplay Thread)

"Hmm..."Suddenly...Idea!"I got this Axe i made before going into the Marsh!"*Chops down tree carefully and catches it before it falls*I carry the tree away around a corner away from the battle."All right, we have to hurry and get you out of this Web!"

stormfront    26

"Hmm..."Suddenly...Idea!"I got this Axe i made before going into the Marsh!"*Chops down tree carefully and catches it before it falls*I carry the tree away around a corner away from the battle."All right, we have to hurry and get you out of this Web!"

OOC- hold it! so does retro now have super human strenght how are you carrying a whole tree?

stormfront    26

ooc- [MENTION=8696]F3RR1S[/MENTION] can we get a ruling on the tree...meanwhile on the battlefield... BEES! the spiders have started setting off Wilson's bee mines and are now having to deal with lots of bees

F3RR1S    1191

New rule:

You cannot carry trees without the Tree-Carrier-Inator!

- - - Updated - - -

I try to grab the amulet but the queen rams me into a boulder. Spidina gets up and webs the queen's feet to the floor! Someone, quick! Tear off the amulet!

Fix:I carry the Tree with the Tree-Carrier-Inater Ferris gave me."Come on we have to hurry....."With Mallory's bites and my axe Mallory is free!"Mallory go tear it! Your faster than me!"

stormfront    26

*Wilson seems Ferris go after the amulet and fail but gets what he is trying to do but is too far away to get to the Queen*

Mallory! Retro! there"s An amulet round the Queen's neck!

*Mallory breaks free off the webbing and uses teleport*

*Mallory is on the queens back and is trying to grab the amulet chain but the queen is trying to knock her off like a mechanical bull and Mallory is having to constrate on staying on too much to grab the chain!*

Edited by stormfront

F3RR1S    1191

As mallory distracts the spider queen by being a cowgirl on it, I slide under the queen and rip off the amulet! The spider queen then stos fighting us, and stands for a while. All spiders stop attacking and look at the queen. The queen then reverts into a first tier den, then all the spiders enter the den.

stormfront    26

*mallory sits up finding herself deposted on the ground and woosy after her spider rodeo adventure*

"dizzy~"

*Wilson walks over to where ferris and Mallory are*

"Just what is going on Mallory comes back to camp after being missing for over a day and *motions at the spider den and ferris* the monsters are now acting strangely"

stormfront    26

"What just happened?!" "What is that Amulet thing?""What is this place?!?!"

"that was a spider queen, as to why it was acting that way or as to why it had an amulet i have now idea this was a new experance. as for where you are we call this place the islands, from what I have gathered we are in a sort of alternet dimension created by a demon named maxwell for his own nefarious purposes...'

stormfront    26

"Ok, ok...Maybe this is a dream."*Pinches self*"That didn't work. Maybe this Axe will wake me up."*Gets ready to cut self.*

*forutunatly Wilson takes away Retro's axe before he kills himself*

F3RR1S    1191

Jumps and grabs the axe.

"Gurglurgle!"

- - - Updated - - -

OoC: Great it looks like I grabbed the axe from wilson for no reason xD

F3RR1S    1191

I then create a fire even though it's in the middle of the day. It is so cold! I then look up and see snowflakes falling from the sky.END OF CHAPTER 3!

jakem17    10

After the group gets back, I have just enough power left as I tumble towards the fire, with my battery pack almost completelydestroyed, to scream Mastt---Beeeeep! with an inscription at the base of my antenna, "Harness the power of the skies to recharge the demonic robot."

stormfront    26

After the group gets back, I have just enough power left as I tumble towards the fire, with my battery pack almost completelydestroyed, to scream Mastt---Beeeeep! with an inscription at the base of my antenna, "Harness the power of the skies to recharge the demonic robot."

you need permisson from ferris before you can join plus we are on break

Strange_Spy    10

Am I allowed to apply?:oRP Character Name: Tokey (Toh-Kee)Race: TallbirdLooks Like: Smallish TailbirdBackstory: Mother was murdered, hatched from egg alone, wandered into the group (I'll revise this probably.)Personality: Curious and rebellious.Ability: Run very fast.

Symage    569

Am I allowed to apply?:oRP Character Name: Tokey (Toh-Kee)Race: TallbirdLooks Like: Smallish TailbirdBackstory: Mother was murdered, hatched from egg alone, wandered into the group (I'll revise this probably.)Personality: Curious and rebellious.Ability: Run very fast.

I like that idea!