Bring The Fight To Maxwell (Don't Starve Roleplay Thread)

F3RR1S

Am I allowed to apply?:oRP Character Name: Tokey (Toh-Kee)Race: TallbirdLooks Like: Smallish TailbirdBackstory: Mother was murdered, hatched from egg alone, wandered into the group (I'll revise this probably.)Personality: Curious and rebellious.Ability: Run very fast.

acceptiepted

I have a suggestion.As this is a roleplay thread, perhaps you should divide it into an Out Of Character thread (Which contains discussion of the roleplay, character applications, etc) and an In Character thread (Which contains the actual roleplay itself)Would that work?

Can I join it? RP Character Name: Wuffy Puffy.Race: Hound.Looks Like: Cute little baby hound.Backstory: His friends murdered by Wilson, ran away from home (hound mound), now wandering around the world.Personality: Cute and smart.Ability: Can be stealth, because he is so small; can steal things from the chests and from sleeping people.

[Are you still accepting characters?]

RP Character Name:

"I'm Emme Benson, it's a pleasure to meet you."

Race:

"Human, of course. I'm surprised you're asking me this question. If I was a pig, I wouldn't be able to speak in full sentences with a subject and predicate, now would I? No offence to the pigs, of course."

Looks Like:

"Well, let's see...I have blue eyes, brown hair, and oddly pale skin. I'm sorry about not giving a detailed description, but when I am asked about how I view myself, I prefer referring to my looks in the shortest way possible."

Backstory:

"How did I get here? Well, it's a really simple story, so there's no need to get up and fetch a bag of popcorn from your cabinets. You see, I don't really know how exactly I got here. In fact, when I first got here, I had forgotten all of my personal information. It's a shame, really. I think that I would have wanted to have known the past me. Maybe I was an important person or something. Oh, I'm rambling, sorry about that. Also, I'm sorry, but I don't really have a story about how I got here. I thought I did, but I didn't. You know..I'm just going to go now."

Personality:

Emme is a rather curious individual. She is always complementing life, trying to figure out its secrets. She also rambles a lot, but keep in mind that she is very clever and intelligent. But seeing as there is so much knowledge in her mind, she often gets confused and her mind gets overloaded. This causes her to have many hallucinations at random times of the day. When it's nighttime, the hallucinations get worse. To counter this, Emme will curl up in a ball and close her eyes.

Ability:

"An ability? I..I'm sorry, but I don't really know what you mean. There's nothing 'special' about me, if that's what you're asking."

Etc:

She loves berries.

please can i join?RP Character Name: WimpgangRace: HumanLooks Like:British Gentleman with Red Top Hat Green Suit and shoesBack story: Wolfgang's brother but was abandoned as a child was adopted by Charile Fancypants the Third . When Maxwell took him to his arc he grew bored of watching him so he just left him to survive. Built house in woods and struggles to chop down trees and mine because he is so weak.Personality: Polite , dapper and slightly insane.Ability: Can talk to nature and heal nearly any thingEtc: Needs a friend

Edited by Wimpgang

RP Character Name: TuxxyRace: Hallucination (???)Looks Like: Very tall, very skinny, wears a old, worn, dirty suit with a bow-tie. Top hat with a red band. Very pale. Dark, black empty scribbles for eyes. Freakish smile.(Essentially, what my icon is.)Backstory: ???Personality: He keeps things interesting for himself by trying to put people against each-other, help them, kill them, really, this is al just a big game to him, like it is to Maxwell.Ability: Can only be contacted or have physical contract with if the man/women is very 'low on sanity'. Otherwise, sane monsters/humans don't see him. Can bends all his body-parts at will.Quote: "Here is a tip, if you turn your head upside down like me, the world around you is only half as evil and horrifying as it seems!"

Is this still going on, because id like to join :) I guess ill make a character ready :DRp character name: SamRace:HumanAppearence: Short, brown hair, white skin, puffy vest, Blue eyes.Backstory:Went to his friends Wilsons house and as he walked in he saw a machine with a metal face. He walked to the machine and pulled the switch and screamed, as some dark hands dragged him down into the unknown...Personality:Gets angered very easily, hates losing.Ability:Makes people more sane by telling good jokes :D. Also hes afraid being alone and starts slowly going insane.P.S: Sorry about grammar mistakes (if there are any) I am actually from Estonia :)

I think i accidentaly did something wrong and didnt post my char :/ (yes ik im a n00b :D)Rp character name: SamRace: HUmanAppearence: Short, brown hair, blue eyes and wearing a puffy vest.Backstory:Lived on his own until met Wilson. One day he went to visit him and saw a machine in the middle of the room. He pulled the lever and screamed as two hands pulled him down in to the unknown.Personality: Gets angered easily, hates losing.Ability:Raises everyones sanity by telling jokesEtc: Gets scared and loses sanity while aloneIm sorry if i post the same thing twice, its just that i cant see it so i wanted to make sure :D

RP Character Name: Dr Jack VonlugsteinRace:HumanLooks Like:A Proffesor with a long black beard with a a top hat and a breezy vestBackstory:He was raised in a laboratory with his father Dr Ponoodlepop Vonlugstein but when his father died, he was at age of 17 he was performing mad experiments trying to ressurect the body of his dead father he failed mostly but one day a mysterious man named 'MaxWell' spoke to him threw his mind he told him he could make his father come back but it was a lie he instructed jack to build a electric portal jack never created a succesfull machine so he wasnt sure but when he made it he didnt want to go but he remembered his father he jumped throught and was teleported to a strange land near pigs that could talk so he researched them but a massive monster called deerclops came and chased him away he lives in the wild now eating berrys and carrots.Personality: Aggresive:he will do anything to get what he wants.Ability: He is insane but he can make pigs follow him with his mind.Etc: He dosent trust anybody.

acceptedtencharacters

Hope ten isn't the limit. RP character name: BlueRace: Partially human, mostly robotic.Looks like: A grey, mechanical outside with a green rectangle for eyes, and a human left hand.Backstory: Was originally human, but taken hostage and operated on by a madman. Before that I was a boy studying every day, each minute and taught by my father.Personality:Almost ENTIRELY unsociable. A grump and a bit of a sociopathic most of the time.Ability:Has an IQ of 543.

Shall we begin and by that i mean the role play . It's up to you . P.s I'm wearing my red Tophat and waving my Union flag. (I'm trying to get in character :excitement: ) P.P.s can i have a Chester . I suspect the answer to be no but it's worth a try .

RP Character Name: Jeff The KillerRace: HumanLooks Like: Wears all white also has a permanent smile and long black hairBackstory: When he was young he was badly burned resulting in his hate for everything Maxwell noticed this and challenged him putting him in the Don't Starve world.Personality: Sadistic killer.Ability: Can see in the dark but sends him deeper into insanity.Etc: Can't recruit pigmen.Summary:Sadistic killer who wears all white has a carved in smile, hates everything, and can see at night

Guest firdevans

Welcome to Don't Starve's first Roleplay Thread...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5366[/ATTACH]

Rules

[*]No Swaring

[*]No Joining Without in Application

[*]If You Joined In When The Roleplay Starts, You Must Think Of A Creative Way To Fit In, Don't Just Throw Yourself Out There Going: HEY BUDS HOWZ IT GUIN!

[*]No Godmodding (Staying alive forever no matter what.)

[*]No Insta-Killing!

[*]No Mentioning Bacon (This is Don't Starve not BaconVille, you can use Pig Skin as a substitute though.

[*]No Teleporting!

[*]Don't Get Things Out Of The Blue!

[*]No carrying trees without the Tree-Carrier-Inator!

[*]Have Fun!

Applications

Application Template:

RP Character Name: (The Name Of Your Character)

Race: (Human, Pig, Etc.)

Looks Like: (What details does your character have physically.)

Backstory: (How Did He Get Here? What's His Past?)

Personality: (What does he act like?)

Ability: (Optional, Can he do something special?)

Etc: (Optional, Other Details.)

Summary: (Optional.)

My Application:

RP Character Name: Ferris

Race: Merm

Looks Like: A Merm, but with a dapper vest.

Backstory: Was raised alone in the Marsh by friendly frogs.

Personality: Passive

Ability: Is Smarter than other Merms.

Etc: Can only speak with a Merm Translator, which he does not have.

Roleplayers

F3RR1S/Ferris

Alpaca/Wilko

RetroGamer2000/Retro

a horse inwater/Pigsworth

Lordfiscus/Wade and Jekyll

McMatthew/Plague Doctor

Stormfront/Mallory

ScienceMachine/Wilbur

Chapters

Chapter 1: The Noise in The Marsh

Summary: Ferris, the merm, was cooking Frog Legs, when he was suddenly attacked by a were-hound! Also, Retro is walking around, wondering where he is, when he runs into Mallory, the demon. Everyone meets up at the Merm's campsite and they are visited by Maxwell, who tells them to be on guard.

Chapter 2: A Game Of Chess Mixed With Ham

Summary: After Maxwell's encounter, the groups world turns into a chessboard! Wilko the Pig King visits and takes them to his village, but monsters were spawning from the board and the village was attacked! Then Mad appears and everyone flees through a nearby worm hole. After setting up a camp, everyone didn't realize that back at the village they disturbed a tier 3 spider den!

Chapter 3: Spiders, Spiders Everywhere!

Summary: As Mallory meets up with her friends, Ferris is kidnapped by spiders! Ferris helps the pink spider Spidina and the friendly arachnid leads the gang to Ferris, stuck on a spider den. Ferris is cut down and the den turns into a Spider Queen! Ferris noticed the queen had a special amulet around her neck, so Ferris, with some help, pulls off the amulet and the spider queen turns into a tier 1 spider den. Retro gets really confused and Ferris shivers, Ferris then looks up and sees it's snowing.

The Roleplay Starts at Page 3.

EDIT: Now the RP restarted, It's now Page 7.

Wait , Wait , Wait . ! this is not a multiplayer game . and how to play together ?