[Game Update] - 486499 & 486708

8 minutes ago, gabberworld said:

why not? you need only the 180Kw power for your 1500 storage XD

Yes and 1500 3x3 buildings, so only 13500 tiles of space! :wilson_goodjob: That is approx. 33% of the entire starting asteroid in a Spaced Out cluster. I got this!

But hey, at least we've found a good use for those 10kg/s sour gas boilers.

Edited by NeoDeusMachina

7 minutes ago, NeoDeusMachina said:

Yes and 1500 3x3 buildings, so only 13500 tiles of space! :wilson_goodjob: That is approx. 33% of the entire starting asteroid in a Spaced Out cluster. I got this!

But hey, at least we've found a good use for those 10kg/s sour gas boilers.

yes it can be that we start see the new sour gas boilers ideas

2 hours ago, Gurgel said:

You will figure it out. It is just another challenge. 

I'm fairly sure I'll figure it out, but it's not fun gameplay for me.  The challenge on planets is there already; landing without melting the planet, getting down under restrictive height ceilings, getting set up and established with limited resources, dealing with atmo suits that now degrade and therefore require suit repair stations and reed fiber, and only THEN getting to actually start managing the challenge of the rock itself, whether it be taming magma or plumbing the depths of the sea or feeding the tree.  

I'm just putting it out there that for me personally, I don't like having space be hazardous from a radiation standpoint.  It's already hazardous from an suffocation and cold standpoint; I don't think it needs another problem to be dealt with.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sirnumbskull said:

I'm just putting it out there that for me personally, I don't like having space be hazardous from a radiation standpoint.  It's already hazardous from an suffocation and cold standpoint; I don't think it needs another problem to be dealt with.

Maybe they will make them as world gen options before the game start in the future. But this is how the things goes. They try to balance everything with all possibilities and we feedback what we thought here. 

Hope we can get as many world gen options like we have stress, disease and worn suit now. 

• Like 3

Hey Klei!

I am impressed by the progress of this year in this game. Unforntunately I haven't had much time to play dst too but oni is sure worked out great.

I like the little love for your audience regarding the world generation and the new art in the cluster asteroids, I really like the new art and options we can have to play, great work!

• Thanks 1