NEW Streaming Drops Available Now! (The Shellbound Deck Illuminator)

Spoiler

I really want to get all the don’t starve terraria items are you ever going to make them purchase able I don’t have enough spoons to get them all 

I don’t know how to get enough spools I’m missing six of the Don’t Starve terraria items skins

1 hour ago, aaww1010 said:

I really want to get all the don’t starve terraria items are you ever going to make them purchase able I don’t have enough spoons to get them all 

I don’t know how to get enough spools I’m missing six of the Don’t Starve terraria items skins

I would assume you get these by drops when you play like the costume chests from the Halloween event.  If not you might have to unravel some items. If you need spools since its not buy-able buy a pack that would have enough and unravel. 

1 hour ago, aaww1010 said:

44 minutes ago, PieKatt said:

I would assume you get these by drops when you play like the costume chests from the Halloween event.  If not you might have to unravel some items. If you need spools since its not buy-able buy a pack that would have enough and unravel. 

OK I’m trying I need to get some more money on my account to purchase a few more items from the marketplace to unravel only three more terraria items to make

10 minutes ago, Najaf said:

Will the Rockjaw Sail drop ever return? I had covid and was hospitalized for two months and I couldn't get it ;/

Sorry to hear that, uhm I think it’s available now on the Klei Rewards page and can be redeemed with Klei Points (and if it’s not it will be eventually..)

They may also do an “Encore” run of the current theme of Nautical Collection skins.

You may need to ping @JoeW to ask to make sure though.

4 hours ago, MidasHow said:

You can't change the skin with the sweaper. At least i couldn't.

Thanks, I neither could, had to deconstruct it with the staff. In this image my cursor is on the deck illuminator and using the sweep directly on the mast won't work neither. I didn't try with the normal mast though, but maybe it will just change the mast skin.

20211119093605_1.thumb.jpg.8819e892d0ec5de3ee4fafb1254c66b9.jpg

After deconstructing and rebuilding:

20211119094154_1.thumb.jpg.70ced878a7c308522fd3f0c6c53239a7.jpg

Leedle leedle leedle lee.

2 hours ago, DelroyBM said:

Thanks, I neither could, had to deconstruct it with the staff. In this image my cursor is on the deck illuminator and using the sweep directly on the mast won't work neither. I didn't try with the normal mast though, but maybe it will just change the mast skin.

Sounds like a bug, you should report.

How do you become a Klei Ambassador if you're a twitch streamer?
That ambassador page just says to send an email but it doesn't include any info on what to send does it matter if you don't exclusively play DST? I just found out yesterday that Twitch drops aren't just enabled anymore and for the new Terraria event that's really unfortunate and disappointing.

i'm having a bug, I've watched and redeemed all 3 twitch items but they do not appear once i start the game with the usual 'thanks for watching game streams!' pop up

managed to fix it be re-linking my twitch to my steam a couple of times

Archived