the new update???

It depends on when JoeW or Whoever wants to make the announcement, it’s 10am they’ve done announcements in the past at 10am.. but I’m sure they’ll probably wait till like 1-2 today. 

JoeW probably gonna react to this post with ShopCat to get my hopes up of being right, and then in usually fashion he will do his own thing to dash those hopes.

(I’m joking) just be patient guys.. it’s not long to wait left now :) 

Just now, Mike23Ua said:

9E8AF488-3523-48D8-A339-007B83A85ED0.jpeg.5939b6088acebcac6b96614a45b1eab9.jpegCD614BC7-DBD6-476F-9D49-9A38DED90934.gif.0b63bb7fc301551b0218c73d9f80e2b3.gif

You want the works
You want the whole works
Presents and prizes and sweets and surprises
Of all shapes and sizes
And now
Don't care how
You want it now
Don't care how
You want it now

(Source: Partially edited lyrics of "I want it now" from the motion picture Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory)

Just now, Erineyes7 said:

They tend to always come out at the same time, and it's usually in an hour from when This reply was made, so just cool your jets

Except this time is different because- two different game franchises are collaborating together, and have probably struck a deal that they’ll go live at the same time- and if Terraria isn’t ready to go at that time, DSTs update won’t launch either.

Thats a “worst case” scenario but you can see how this time is different.

1 minute ago, Mike23Ua said:

Except this time is different because- two different game franchises are collaborating together, and have probably struck a deal that they’ll go live at the same time- and if Terraria isn’t ready to go at that time, DSTs update won’t launch either.

Thats a “worst case” scenario but you can see how this time is different.

That's fair, but Klei is usually super consistent so we'll see what happens.

Archived