If Susie from deltarune was in don't starve together what would her perks be

1 minute ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

Nvm, for "uncultivated swines" like myself (ty @TemporaryMan for appellations in lack of anything better) here's what Susie OP meant: Deltarune Susie - aka the purple bipedal gator-thing from those memes. More substance for, again "unwashed masses" not up-to-date with discords, times, non sequitur humor and the like. Cheers!

how do you not know what deltarune is....? do you just never go on any social media site ever? deltarunes everywhere...

59 minutes ago, TemporaryMan said:

@Dr.Medic your questions haven't been remotely normal and the information you asked for has been linked twice already.  Twitch, YouTube, game wikis and plain old google could have answered your questions many times over by now, so you come across as concern trolling.

edit: tvtropes, why did I forget to mention you could have checked tvtropes?

oh ok cool i guess not knowing something and so askin what it si gives me those things

"look for your self"
"you sound like a troll for askin questions because you dont know and just asume things after you looked the things"
"literal things i can just asume is souposed to insult me"

alsol how where my questions not "normal" i asked things became not realy much infos on my questions and so i started to assume things on what it realy is sounds like my assuming of what this d rune is and who the 3 people where wich one of them is that susie person is the person i still cant realy tell what the creature souposed to realy is the person that was asked for it here now and givin ideas of perks and the likes so i asked who that character is and by the infos i hoped people would be nice to give me i could in turn give ideas back on what the perks could be and now that i see se likes eating food and has an axe of some sorts i would asume she likes gettin into a fight but im just assuming something wich seems the wrong thing to do whit the infos that i got and found i guess so im sorry if i somehow sounded to you like a troll or something just because i realy dont know im sorry for askin questions of what the d rune is or what creature susie is souposed to be im sorry that assuming is a bad thing to do about that d rune game ok? can we now please be nice about that and dont do that talk now please?

i think Susie would have some sort of gimmick where she can be very powerful if she fights things and "levels up", but she would also have very good rewards for choosing pacifism instead, which allow her to peacefully end battles. think it would be interesting to see which players choose which!!

Just now, Sunset Skye said:

i think Susie would have some sort of gimmick where she can be very powerful if she fights things and "levels up", but she would also have very good rewards for choosing pacifism instead, which allow her to peacefully end battles. think it would be interesting to see which players choose which!!

that sounds really cool! maybe she could like S-ACT to throw a pair of sunglasses onto deerclops and so she gives you a cool item and leaves peacefully :butterfly:

1 minute ago, Primalflower said:

how do you not know what deltarune is....? do you just never go on any social media site ever? deltarunes everywhere...

"Everywhere" means what the social media algorithms feed you based on your previous preferences. Perhaps my preferences don't include "MSDOS pixel-art games"?

Just now, Primalflower said:

that sounds really cool! maybe she could like S-ACT to throw a pair of sunglasses onto deerclops and so she gives you a cool item and leaves peacefully :butterfly:

yeah that kind of thing!! but she could also use REALLY powerful attacks to get the regular eyeball still... it would be really cool!! it would be just like the multiple paths in the UNDERTALE series :cupcake:

1 minute ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

"Everywhere" means what the social media algorithms feed you based on your previous preferences. Perhaps my preferences don't include "MSDOS pixel-art games"?

MSDOS pixel art? what is MSDOS pixel art? i've heard about pixel art before, i love deltarune's artstyle! but i'm not quite sure about this "MSDOS Pixel Art" thing...? How is that different from regular pixel art, what is it?

15 minutes ago, Primalflower said:

MSDOS pixel art? what is MSDOS pixel art? i've heard about pixel art before, i love deltarune's artstyle! but i'm not quite sure about this "MSDOS Pixel Art" thing...? How is that different from regular pixel art, what is it?

The (pixel) art you could do on the old MS-DOS. Basically had more limitation on color range. Example in spoiler below. You'll see the similarities with Undertale special blend of pixel art.

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

God calm down everyone, what is still going on in this forum?

Explanation for everyone who genuinely not knows, what this thread is about: Deltarune is an indie-game hit made by Toby Fox, the guy behind Undertale (also a game, quite popular). The game isn't finished yet, it's divided into chapters and a week ago, chapter 2 was released and the internet went kind of crazy over it, the memes and references are everywhere, so the poster of this thread assumed, enough people know that game for a discussion to start. There's no issue woth not knowing a certain game, but just ask then and let it go, really no need to clogg this thread with a lot of words saying "Wat dis?"

I think, Susie in DST would be a tank character of some sort, maybe with a damage modifier for axes. And be able to eat any item. 

36 minutes ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

The (pixel) art you could do on the old MS-DOS. Basically had more limitation on color range. Example in spoiler below. You'll see the similarities with Undertale special blend of pixel art.

Reveal hidden contents

maxresdefault.jpg

color range...? What do you mean...? i'm sorry, i'm not so good at this stuff :apologetic:

59 minutes ago, phobs said:

why does this topic exist? why would I think about a character from another game?

Idk.. Why people keep talking about Terraria and DST crossover like it's actually gonna be a thing?

(Seen it mentioned both here and by a Polish DST youtuber)

She could have TP, and successfully gets some whenever you kite close enough to an attack, which should complicate spacing if thats fun.

Then of course she gets Rude Buster. Same TP cost, Perhaps a midrange attack bound to a key which deals the damage of her weapon? Then during raid boss fights it turns into Red Buster

dont forget the 100%tp heal attack tho lmao its always the little details that make a mod nice

She could also have char specific axes. 

Archived