If Susie from deltarune was in don't starve together what would her perks be

5 hours ago, TemporarySolutn said:

image.jpeg.5a4dabcffe2531f507f575773238090c.jpeg

That reminds me of a collaboration of sorts from years ago between KLei and Valve, where Team Fortress 2 got Wilson Weave + Ham Shank items (hat type and melee weapon respectively) for players pre-purchasing Don't Starve on Steam before 23.04.2013. On KLei's end it seems Pyro would've been a DS character, maybe for another promotional deal (that didn't come to pass/parties involved lost interest) even if KLei/JoeW mentioned "..the team did it for the fun of it. [...] There is no grand plan. It's not part of some big announcement or promotion..".

5 hours ago, Walk the Plank said:

I think this thread kinda proved we can't talk about other games here without going back into the dark ages of not knowing how to ask or answer questions like normal people.

Anyway play Deltarune, fun game. =)

From my pov all stemmed from some misunderstandings: I believe @Dr.Medic used Google Translate for thread's title, and came up with its "δέλτα" Greek counterpart, which in turn would've skewed further Google searches in totally other directions. He then asked repeatedly for details, and people, instead of providing some helpful insight, more-or-less made fun of him. It didn't help OP posted a link to old info from Undertale wikia, where the Susie character wasn't developed beyond a name (that's when I intruded in response to such flimsy info). My advice: OP (not specifically one for this topic) should always assume others don't know media one knows, even if in personal circles is the opposite; and provide as much data as possible if wanting some constructive discussion - aka a link for game/character in question. In the end no biggie, the skies haven't fallen (yet), all good ;)

6 minutes ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

From my pov all stemmed from some misunderstandings: I believe @Dr.Medic used Google Translate for thread's title, and came up with its "δέλτα" Greek counterpart, which in turn would've had skewed further Google searches in totally other directions. He then asked repeatedly for details, and people, instead of providing some helpful insight, more-or-less made fun of him. It didn't help OP posted a link to old info from Undertale wikia, where the Susie character wasn't developed beyond a name (that's when I intruded in response to such flimsy info). My advice: OP (not specifically one for this topic) should always assume others don't know media one knows, even if in personal circles is the opposite; and provide as much data as possible if wanting some constructive discussion - aka a link for game/character in question. In the end no biggie, the skies haven't fallen (yet), all good ;)

I'm just sitting here wondering how we got to this point... truly we are in the strangest timeline.

3 hours ago, BeeClops said:

what does that game have to do with dst, they don't seem related in any way? I've seen random posts of it in dst subreddit too, I don't get it. Is it just because it's some popular thing now like the among us dst puns?  

Seems Deltarune employs the use of Portals in traveling between 2 worlds - the Light and Dark ones respectively - hence is easy to imply a "malfunctioning" gag-shenanigan throwing characters from one game universe to another for comedy's sake. The "Fish out of water" trope.

Archived