If Susie from deltarune was in don't starve together what would her perks be

1 minute ago, Dr.Medic said:

i dont think your link is good there is nothing of any "susie" or "Δέλτα rune"so im still not sure what it is

She talks about her neighbor's daughter, Suzy[4] (who is never seen in-game,[5] but whose name appears in yellow text similar to other imp

12 hours ago, Primalflower said:

She talks about her neighbor's daughter, Suzy[4] (who is never seen in-game,[5] but whose name appears in yellow text similar to other imp

What is the purpose of this thread that seems just... randomness for the sake of random?! You basically propose a name from some obscure game that only mentions it in its context and I presume want to ask people here what traits would associate with it in a DST context? The answer to that would be pure randomness too since is... but a name.

1 hour ago, Primalflower said:

well that was not realy help full i still have no real idea who "susie" or what an "Δέλτα rune" is like you want to give an character that was ONLY mentioned once by some random person a full on dontstarve playstlye thing?

5 minutes ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

What is the purpose of this thread that seems just... randomness for the sake of random?! You basically propose a name from some obscure game that only mention it in its context and I presume want to ask people here what traits would associate with it in a DST context? The answer to that would be pure randomness too since is... but a name.

bro have you just not heard of undertale or deltarune? obscure is the last thing this game is

1 minute ago, Baark0 said:

bro have you just not heard of undertale or deltarune? obscure is the last thing this game is

A link, like a picture, is "worth 1000 words": DELTARUNE on Steam. Some minimalist pixel game that's not even out yet. Hence yes, I would say I haven't heard of it. As for mentioned Undertale - not a fan. Never been into MSDOS graphics even when they were "a new thing on the block".

Not going to get involved in the discourse here but, just as a rough basis for Suzie traits I would say: unique axe (battle axe/mane axe/devil's knife or something) that does decent damage but chops trees slower (can maybe be used as a bad pickaxe too, because Suzie WOULD try that) and the ability to get small amounts of hunger and maybe some health and/or sanity effects by eating random non-food resources

ahm hello? im still not realy sure whats an "susie" or an "Δέλτα rune" is its a game i guess so it seems its a person i think too maybe but i still not sure what exactly it is like ok "Δέλτα" i think was greece for like "D" and there is an rune of the shape of an "D" i guess and "susie" the mysteriously person named something that sounds like some chinese food made out of something fish is lookin for an "D" i guess thats all i can get now meaning lets see perks? well because i got refused to get more infos i can only do so much lets see i guess "susie" likes fish food i guess see likes magical runes whit the greece "D" is it so some sort of magic i guess? lets see i guess because its greece some temple stuff so something whit that i soupose im not sure i need more infos

1 minute ago, Dr.Medic said:

ahm hello? im still not realy sure whats an "susie" or an "Δέλτα rune" is its a game i guess so it seems its a person i think too maybe but i still not sure what exactly it is like ok "Δέλτα" i think was greece for like "D" and there is an rune of the shape of an "D" i guess and "susie" the mysteriously person named something that sounds like some chinese food made out of something fish is lookin for an "D" i guess thats all i can get now meaning lets see perks? well because i got refused to get more infos i can only do so much lets see i guess "susie" likes fish food i guess see likes magical runes whit the greece "D" is it so some sort of magic i guess? lets see i guess because its greece some temple stuff so something whit that i soupose im not sure i need more infos

Type Deltarune into google, hit enter, take the time to glance at a few results, then come back. if you are, in fact, trolling then let it be known that the thread wasn't worth anything even before you arrived.

but in case you need a link: https://deltarune.com/

4 minutes ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

Some minimalist pixel game that's not even out yet.

The demo is like 16+ hours, but yeah it's incomplete. Only 2/7 Chapters out.

Though I am a bit surprised some people haven't at least seen the "Kris where the F- are we?" memes that have been doing rounds—as I assume that's likely what spawned this thread.

13 minutes ago, Dr.Medic said:

Deltarune is Undertale with rearranged letters. (It really is)

And "Susie" is a name. Usually a girl name.

1 hour ago, Woloa said:

Type Deltarune into google, hit enter, take the time to glance at a few results, then come back. if you are, in fact, trolling then let it be known that the thread wasn't worth anything even before you arrived.

but in case you need a link: https://deltarune.com/

so its a game? just lookin at it is alot of black perhaps that rune of greece D is the magical doodat that is needed perhaps ok and susie is a purple pink creature a creature i cant identify meaning because of taht because if i cant identify a creature whats it souposed to be i will call it as a monster and something that people call a monster where i can tell what its souposed to be something i can identify for me its not a monster its a creature but because i just cant identify what the purple pink creature souposed to be its a monster unless someone can come to me and is able to actualy tell me what susie souposed to be is well seems susie has 2 others a blue person taht needs an hair cut and someone green that likes too much final fantasy it seems the group of 3 lookin around to save the world whit the power of taht D rune i soupose thats what i examine now

alsol im not trolling i realy dont know and if you like to take a time and could explain more of my asuming things are corect and what susie actualy souposed to be that would be nice if you could do that thanks

1 hour ago, TemporaryMan said:

Sincere-if-speculative mod question gets immediately derailed by cultivated ignorance and feigned ignorance.  C'mon now, I've never played Undertale but even I know what Deltarune is; you're not fooling anyone.

Anyway, sincere contribution here:

• can't equip garland or parasol.

im sorry that i dont watch the news 24/7 to know everything whats goin on whit the world or its video game worlds and so do an normal questions trying to understand it after all he ask for perks right? and perhaps if i get more explaining what his character is all about i can come in whit my ideas to help things out but i guess not knowing something is a sin nowadays im sorry if somehow not knowing something and askin what it is would make people so angry what just happend whit this world?

5 minutes ago, Dr.Medic said:

so its a game? just lookin at it is alot of black perhaps that rune of greece D is the magical doodat that is needed perhaps ok and susie is a purple pink creature a creature i cant identify meaning because of taht because if i cant identify a creature whats it souposed to be i will call it as a monster and something that people call a monster where i can tell what its souposed to be something i can identify for me its not a monster its a creature but because i just cant identify what the purple pink creature souposed to be its a monster unless someone can come to me and is able to actualy tell me what susie souposed to be is well seems susie has 2 others a blue person taht needs an hair cut and someone green that likes too much final fantasy it seems the group of 3 lookin around to save the world whit the power of taht D rune i soupose thats what i examine now

alsol im not trolling i realy dont know and if you like to take a time and could explain more of my asuming things are corect and what susie actualy souposed to be that would be nice if you could do that thanks

You should lay off those Greencaps. Or at least cook them first before eating.

@Dr.Medic your questions haven't been remotely normal and the information you asked for has been linked twice already.  Twitch, YouTube, game wikis and plain old google could have answered your questions many times over by now, so you come across as concern trolling.

edit: tvtropes, why did I forget to mention you could have checked tvtropes?

Archived