Why Webber Can Trade With PK?

Why Webber can trade things for gold with pig king but Wurt can't do it as well?

Is there a lore reason for it or is it because Webber don't have any king to trade things with it? 

Also, It would be cool to trade things with spider queen for goods 0-0 

5 minutes ago, DaZoul said:

Webber just dislikes pigs, while Wurt would she herself die if it meant the end of all pigs whether it be here, in hamlet, shipwrecked, gorge, forge, you name it. 

Can you be more clear? I can't understand it.

Just now, DaZoul said:

Wurt actively hates pigs. Webber doesn't really. He just calls them bullies, and generally dislikes them

But it's not about Wurt or Webber, King don't want to trade.

As I remember pigking directly refusing any trade with this hand move.

resim_2021-06-26_204653.png.7aec3b3101f61afa65bd448e869da9e8.png

Webber only really dislikes pigs because they dislike him, I think if it were possible he'd like to be friends with pigs. Pigs and merms seem to have some sort of deep burning hatred for each other, what with how one will have the severed heads of the other around. Wurt is no different
The king trades with Webber because although pigs don't really like spiders, it doesn't seem to be more deep than they just don't. They're probably too dumb to rationalize. The king is a bit smarter, and generally cares about stuff a lot less. He doesn't care about spiders. Pigs and merms hate each other.

1 minute ago, Slagger said:

resim_2021-06-26_204653.png.7aec3b3101f61afa65bd448e869da9e8.png

Well, pigs are merms' rivals. I guess maybe he doesn't view spiders and Webber as threats, just simple pests, and does not deem trading with them unbeneficial

Just now, 0bit said:

Webber only really dislikes pigs because they dislike him, I think if it were possible he'd like to be friends with pigs. Pigs and merms seem to have some sort of deep burning hatred for each other, what with how one will have the severed heads of the other around. Wurt is no different

They have same relationship with spiders too.

They don't put spider's head on a stick because it's stupid (spiders made of head lol) and spiders are not that smart to recognize what does it mean but pigs & merms clearly doing this to scare otherside.

Also like I said 

4 minutes ago, Slagger said:

Pigs and Merms are at War, and probably Pig king is behind that too. Therefore neither Wurt, nor the king want to trade with each other.
The king however doesn't seem to be as racist as his followers, and will accept gifts from monsters. PK even witnesses how humans murder his villagers and torch or hammer their houses, and will still trade with them. He has a really weird stand in convictions.

Webber is mostly bullied by the pigs because they punch him on sight, but he probably wouldn't mind about them if it wasn't like that. I mean I wouldn't like a bunch of beings that attack me on sight because of how I look, specially if I did nothing to them in first place.
But if their king accepts my gifts for valuables, sure why not trade with him? So long as the "meanies" are not around.

Pigs attack spiders because spiders are monsters who are shown to happily attack unsuspecting meat sources.

Pigs attack merms because they seem to have an active race war going on, gladly raising the heads of the opposing species on stakes and taking over eachothers villages.

Since pig king is clearly impervious to any source of attack he has no ill will towards the constants predators but merms are a different story.

I was just thinking that Hamlet is probably another sample of webber's good faith, in order to survive in their cities he made himself a disguise so pigs wouldn't recognize him as a spider. But he still doesn't care about trading and interacting with them, so long as they don't try to kill him.

Wurt on the other hand would probably not fare that well in Hamlet cities.... I can totally picture her in a dark corner of the jungle, just building and harvesting in  pure rage, to amass a large enough merm force to kill everyone in the cities and burn their houses...

Between the war set pieces that spawn with merms and pigs fighting over a single house

Pigs and Merms putting the other's heads on spikes

And the fact it seems merms and pigs fight over the same houses considering how similar are

It's clear there's a deep conflict between the two personally I think pigs stole merms crops and merms stole pigs homes and both sides are trying to terraform the constant via birch forest and swamp this is my head cannon on why wurt can make swamp turf.

On a side note however based on his quote for the pig belts it seems like webber isn't on bad terms with the pig king at all.

While a bunch of people have already said "Webber just dislikes pigs because they dislike him" I will now prove this statement

(i am actually too lazy to go through the wiki for it i looked at like 2 things and now i give up)

One of Webber's quotes in Hamlet is like "We don't hate pigs when they aren't trying to kill us!" or somethin

7 hours ago, Mysterious box said:

Between the war set pieces that spawn with merms and pigs fighting over a single house

Pigs and Merms putting the other's heads on spikes

And the fact it seems merms and pigs fight over the same houses considering how similar are

It's clear there's a deep conflict between the two personally I think pigs stole merms crops and merms stole pigs homes and both sides are trying to terraform the constant via birch forest and swamp this is my head cannon on why wurt can make swamp turf.

On a side note however based on his quote for the pig belts it seems like webber isn't on bad terms with the pig king at all.

If this is the case then i unknowingly sided with the pigs and they are winning because i turned the entire birchnut biome into a megabase with PK at the center lol. Meanwhile the empty swamp doesn't even have a king anymore.

How does Wortox feel then? Last time i checked he can't trade with PK either.

14 hours ago, LonelySkeleton said:

If this is the case then i unknowingly sided with the pigs and they are winning because i turned the entire birchnut biome into a megabase with PK at the center lol. Meanwhile the empty swamp doesn't even have a king anymore.

How does Wortox feel then? Last time i checked he can't trade with PK either.

Yea Wortox and Webber could always trade with pig king most players forget because they avoid staying around mobs hostile to them and people tend to keep pigs very close to them in pubs.

Wurt being the first character who couldn't was actually a big talk point 2 years ago

On 6/27/2021 at 11:47 AM, Mysterious box said:

Yea Wortox and Webber could always trade with pig king most players forget because they avoid staying around mobs hostile to them and people tend to keep pigs very close to them in pubs.

Wurt being the first character who couldn't was actually a big talk point 2 years ago

I'm so dumb. Imagine pretty much maining Wortox since release and not knowing you can trade with PK all this time. I would always ask others to do it for me, or even use the portal while solo to switch characters to trade. I never once actually tried i just assumed since everyone hates him and all... And as for Webber i never played him prior to this refresh. So it's not even that Wurt can't trade, it's that she refuses to barter with swine out of pure hatred xD

The Pig King is a liberal leader trying to revolutionize the pig civilization and end all of their antiquated norms such as racism, and is open to trade with anyone. His so-called followers do not respect his authority and ignore his will, which is why he will pay you to kill them as he has no one of his own to enact his will. Wurt, however, is just as racist as his followers (she even had the audacity to vandalize property that was not her own just because it had pigs on it) and is the one to refuse to trade with the king.

Archived