Welcome to Hamton! Day 7000 World Tour

Hey everyone! Here's the yearly update on this long term public server I've been working on and running on PS4. It's the only world on PS4 that turns Don't Starve Together into an RPG experience complete with towns, shops, and quests! Using Lucky Gold Nuggets as a currency, players do quests to earn more and use them to buy better gear or even a house. Compete in various PvP events as well for huge rewards. Open to public in Autumn, Friends only Winter, Spring, and Summer. Let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions or ideas!

PS4/5 players feel free to add NSA_iswatchingus to join up or just keep an eye out when browsing servers. Thanks for watching!

48 minutes ago, thegreatJash said:

Imagine trying to play Webber, Wortox, and Wurt on this server.

lol the nearby Houndious usually makes quick work of any aggressive citizens at spawn. You're pretty much only able to use towns in the evening or night, and day time for bunneymen towns. At least as Wurt you can open the swamp up for everyone else. 

40 minutes ago, Wardin25 said:

this server almost makes me wanna get a ps5

It's the thing I'm most excited to get my PS5 for. Goodbye lag!

I must finally get this off my chest:
I chopped down a tree outside the main town. Terrible I know.
Even though it was outside any of the builds, and thus wasn't there for decoration, and I planted it back, it still felt wrong. I am a criminal

I deserve to be in Hamton prison alongside that one guy who committed the bank heist.

Just now, NSAiswatchingus said:

I wish! I'm hoping some day in the future it's something I can let other people download and run for themselves. 

Currently right now on pc its legit 100% possible and easy for me to give my dst world to another dst player. So like A dst PC player can transport world files to another dst PC player. Though im not sure if its possible for a PS5 player to transport a DST world file to a PC player. Can you see if you can acces you dst world by going into the files and sending it to other people for them to download?

1 minute ago, Jrramon_GOLD said:

Currently right now on pc its legit 100% possible and easy for me to give my dst world to another dst player. So like A dst PC player can transport world files to another dst PC player. Though im not sure if its possible for a PS5 player to transport a DST world file to a PC player. Can you see if you can acces you dst world by going into the files and sending it to other people for them to download?

Myself and some other players looked into this last year some time. It is currently not possible to transfer worlds like that for console saves. Not from console to PC or console to console. I'm still on PS4 but maybe it's something I can look back into once I get my PS5. 

22 minutes ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

Myself and some other players looked into this last year some time. It is currently not possible to transfer worlds like that for console saves. Not from console to PC or console to console. I'm still on PS4 but maybe it's something I can look back into once I get my PS5. 

I'm not sure either, but can you upload the save file to USB then transfer it to a computer? Then send it? Or are saves PS account exclusive? Also btw I appreciated the Bloodborne references lol

39 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

I'm not sure either, but can you upload the save file to USB then transfer it to a computer? Then send it? Or are saves PS account exclusive? Also btw I appreciated the Bloodborne references lol

lol there's never enough Bloodborne references. 

I uploaded this save to dropbox quite awhile ago. You could try messing with this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gmu147xpc01gmlk/SAVE.bin?dl=0

On 6/11/2021 at 9:29 PM, NSAiswatchingus said:

lol there's never enough Bloodborne references. 

I uploaded this save to dropbox quite awhile ago. You could try messing with this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gmu147xpc01gmlk/SAVE.bin?dl=0

I could look into this for you if you provide the entire folder as a zip. The bin and i think another file is contained in the “CUSA” folder. 

Archived