Spiders and resurrection

Why out of all the creatures in the constant are the spiders that have the power of resurrection? What if the reason webbber is trapped/fusen into the spider is because he resurrected inside of it and since his body was too far gone, it was merged with the spider

5 minutes ago, JeezSorry said:

How would he have gotten resurrected inside of the spider?

the gland is inside of the spider, and if we assume  that the grass is just there to hold the stuff together, then webbers blood and the gland would have turned into a telltale heart right?

19 minutes ago, Wardin25 said:

the gland is inside of the spider, and if we assume  that the grass is just there to hold the stuff together, then webbers blood and the gland would have turned into a telltale heart right?

That still doesn't explain how he got inside the sipider...

2 minutes ago, Wardin25 said:

eaten and, hear me out, was actually digested

Does this mean he was eaten before he went to the constant, because when he quotes Maxwell In regular dont starve he says something along the lines of "He tricked US"?

I don't like big spiders in the real world

32 minutes ago, JeezSorry said:

Does this mean he was eaten before he went to the constant, because when he quotes Maxwell In regular dont starve he says something along the lines of "He tricked US"?

I don't like big spiders in the real world

I think he got eaten before going to the constant and is just using his ronoun despite not being 2 at the moment

26 minutes ago, Grim the said:

Webber: The Indigestible

Doesn't add up.

ya gotta open your mind man

8 minutes ago, SkyistheGround said:

what about the grass? 

i already said what i thought it was for earlier, but i thinks its just to hold the sutff together

you need 3 grass for a rope and 3 grass for the heart, id say they wanted to use rope but decided against it so you wouldnt need to prototype anything

also i just saw a picture of it and the default skin has a rope tying everything down, so yeah id say im right

image.jpeg.a7077f8dea1a2611325f4030f84d4dc7.jpeg

1 hour ago, Wardin25 said:

eaten and, hear me out, was actually digested

Webber's nickname is The Indigestible which suggests he died before the spider could eat him completely because it also died while eating him.

6 hours ago, Wardin25 said:

i already said what i thought it was for earlier, but i thinks its just to hold the sutff together

you need 3 grass for a rope and 3 grass for the heart, id say they wanted to use rope but decided against it so you wouldnt need to prototype anything

also i just saw a picture of it and the default skin has a rope tying everything down, so yeah id say im right

image.jpeg.a7077f8dea1a2611325f4030f84d4dc7.jpeg

Spider glands aren't really visible in the skin of it. Looks more like the survivors tear a chunk of their own flesh off (-40hp) and tie it together with a ripe.

22 hours ago, TemporaryMan said:

Guys, guys.

Hide contents

His skull was found in DS:RoG and he got buried in a dug-up grave and resurrected by a lightning strike.

This isn't even a mystery if you unlocked him in the original game.

He was already fused with the spider at that point.
I think what they're trying to theorize about is how he initially became one with the spider

17 hours ago, Cheggf said:

Spider glands aren't really visible in the skin of it. Looks more like the survivors tear a chunk of their own flesh off (-40hp) and tie it together with a ripe.

image.jpeg.a7077f8dea1a2611325f4030f84d4dc7.jpegimage.png.26fed97278874c913d83ddca850fd113.png

I think if you look, the default telltale heart skin looks a spider gland with the outer tissue kinda peeled or ripped off, showing muscular tissue underneath (kinda like the human stomach's multiple tissue layers), all bundled with a rope, having been infused with the blood of the reviver.

On 5/26/2021 at 6:25 AM, Wardin25 said:

webbers blood and the gland would have turned into a telltale heart right?

I think Wardin's speculation is very possible.

Since Webber was never digested (going with the whole "Indigestable" title), he could have died in the spider due to the injuries he sustained upon being eaten by the spider (bc they chew and they got sharp tEEth, ya know?), but been resurrected because his mauled body didn't break down from the spider's digestive enzymes and thus his blood somehow made it to the gland to create a telltale heart. 

Archived