what new wormwood plants would u want

if wormwood were to get more plants what plants would u suggest he get and what would they do. wormwoods a cool character and all but he has a lot of room for improvement to his plant passive. im just interested in the cool plants u can come up with. 

flowering plants that can give off a passive sanity aura when around them, like evil flowers but opposite

and maybe different kinds of hedges that can also be walls (pretty weak walls) but can serve as decorative purpose and can maybe pacify bees that are around 

158415281_BananaDucks.thumb.jpg.a9c35b262586adc1b061f691e17f041f.jpgNot necessarily a Wormwood related plant, but I love the concept behind this past forum post that added another plant-animal hybrid to the ocean: The banana ducks. I think that could be such a neat concept to have some limited banana in the surface. I also wish we were able to somehow incorporate bananas into RWYS farms too by somehow extracting the seeds and growing banana plants.

[Random idea] Half Duck, Half Banana - [Don't Starve Together] General Discussion - Klei Entertainment Forums

For starters I'd like to see more veggies become transformed.

This will allow Wormwood to combine his farming specialty with his ability to communicate with plants.

Giants crops could become tanks with a spoiler timer or restricted movement for balance reasons. 

Snaptooths were great because you could create killing fields (reproduce like crazy) with them and were easy to herd.

Lureplants exists but they have a lot of flaws such, being rare, eyeplants take a while to regenerate, lureplants attack eachother etc. I think lureplants could be improved if Wormwood could mutate them with lunar energy somehow. Let the have root like feet and befriend as a follower. 

Malboro_FFXV.png.c6de45f6eadbb6282c3eb67643e3e5d8.png

2 hours ago, Cheggf said:

I don't understand the question. Wormwood doesn't have any plants.

You can react funny to this instead of explaining what you mean if you want, but nobody else here seems to know what you're talking about either. Some people think you're talking about his perk where plants don't attack him & some people are talking about plants that are unrelated to Wormwood.

Are you talking about his plants don't attack him perk? Are you suggesting that he get more craftable items like the bramble husk? Are you suggesting he get RWYS crops that are unique to him? Wormwood has no plants so saying he should get "more" doesn't make any sense, especially since you're saying it's apparently his passive which makes it seem like you're talking about his perk where plants don't attack him.

2 hours ago, Cheggf said:

Wormwood has no plants so saying he should get "more" doesn't make any sense, especially since you're saying it's apparently his passive which makes it seem like you're talking about his perk where plants don't attack him.

I personally got the impression that the o.p. is asking for more plant mobs that are neutral to him like the Lureplants and the Seaweeds.

Archived