Add more uses to Moon Shards

The name says it all. If we're gonna be getting a lot of it I feel like we should get more uses out of it. There's now several sources of it:
Lunar grotto vitreoasis or whatever they're called
Moon Island's hot springs;
Moon Dials;
Celestial Champion glass summons;
Lunar Wobsters(which is prolly less relevant as they're there for the looks more.).

What we can craft:
Moon Crater Turf;
Glass Cutter;
Glass Axe.

Of course, these cost quite a bit of glass, but would be greater perhaps to get something extra.

On 4/30/2021 at 2:25 AM, Gourmand said:

Bit disappointing after 2 years we only get 3 moon crafts. I thought we would get craftables similar to pseudoscience station variety and utility. Just an axe and a sword yay

Not gonna lie, the axe is pretty good... though still overall need more crafts if we gonna get more ways on getting the material in general.

What about a hammer/pickaxe that needs moon glass, living logs and maybe something else?

Moon glass shield? A throwable weapon that blocks 40% damage when held but is fragile? 

I don’t know what they could add, but more moon glass stuff would be nice. 

Just now, JosePapp said:

What about a hammer/pickaxe that needs moon glass, living logs and maybe something else?

Moon glass shield? A throwable weapon that blocks 40% damage when held but is fragile? 

I don’t know what they could add, but more moon glass stuff would be nice. 

Glass hammer sounds like trying to hit a nail with pottery. Pickaxe being like throwing a plate against a rock.

Shields no, we got armors in the game which prolly is more than enough. Glass one? Sounds like a liability and a half logically speaking lmao.

Remember it's glass still lol. Axe and cutting items are frail but they do cutting on things than smashing things.

Overall prolly something will be added in the future, just hope SOMETHING will be to use the glass for lol.

16 minutes ago, Frosty_Mentos said:

Glass hammer sounds like trying to hit a nail with pottery. Pickaxe being like throwing a plate against a rock.

Shields no, we got armors in the game which prolly is more than enough. Glass one? Sounds like a liability and a half logically speaking lmao.

Remember it's glass still lol. Axe and cutting items are frail but they do cutting on things than smashing things.

Overall prolly something will be added in the future, just hope SOMETHING will be to use the glass for lol.

You do realize this is the same game where a giant moose goose chimera has thunder powers right?

3 hours ago, JosePapp said:

You do realize this is the same game where a giant moose goose chimera has thunder powers right?

not to mention, tools made out of gold, which many characters point out its not meant to be good at mining 

6 hours ago, hot focaccia said:

i think you are onto something there since the new twitch drop collection is the nautical one

The twitch drops are not necessarily an indication for what's coming, though... still, I hope it's coming.

And as others are saying, glass walls. Sure they would break easily, but honestly, most of the times we don't use walls for protection anyway.

Besides the spyglass we could get some magical items that use glass and other underused items like iridescent gems, moon gleams and even infused moon glass.

Moon amulet (1 iridescent gem + 2 moon glass + 2 moon gleams): it would work opposite to the nightmare amulet, giving you full sanity at all time. It's durability could be refiled with more moon gleams.

Meteor staff (1 iridescent gem + 2 infused moon glass + 1 living log) : a 10 use magic staff that would summon a meteor on command. Dealing 250 damage on impact. Wearing a moon amulet doubles it to 500 damage.

Glass walls (6 moon glass) : wall similar to the ones we already have, but when attacked they would hurt the ones who damaged.

What do you think?

I'd want a Luxury Hammer variant with all the extra uses hammer got after RWYS but Moon glass wouldn't be they way to go with it since it's element is "effective but fragile". And unlike most other tools that are made out of flint and have a golden variant, Hammer is made out of Rock so the mineral that'd make sense would be Moonrock. I'd love a celestial tab craft with Wood/Driftwood and Moonrock for a much stronger and durable hammer.

Archived