[Spaced Out! Update] - 460438

1 hour ago, UnderwearApp said:

"Storage filter side screens now unfold categories with selected elements when the building is selected"

Oni_menu.thumb.png.7ecb0d00ccc33bd558bd99a9f8daef1a.png

As someone who has lamented collapsing every category in the resource list every time I load a game since the DLC went into EA, this change has me flummoxed. I had thought of just putting a "collapse all" button on the resource list but the thought of clicking collapse all on every bin, fridge, etc every time I open it makes me shake and cry.

Please consider reversing this change or making it a selectable option that also applies to the resource list.

I'm personally finding this new feature really handy, so I'm very happy about its addition (as well the other additions in this update). I hope they make it an option for those who don't want it rather than removing it entirely.

1 hour ago, Electroely said:

I'm personally finding this new feature really handy, so I'm very happy about its addition (as well the other additions in this update). I hope they make it an option for those who don't want it rather than removing it entirely.

I suppose I just never find a reason I would need to see all resources, contents, etc. at once. Just incessant scrolling until I get to the item I'm looking for.

That being said I never pin resources, or use some of the other features added. I just like to look at what I need at the time.

3 hours ago, UnderwearApp said:

"Storage filter side screens now unfold categories with selected elements when the building is selected"

Oni_menu.thumb.png.7ecb0d00ccc33bd558bd99a9f8daef1a.png

As someone who has lamented collapsing every category in the resource list every time I load a game since the DLC went into EA, this change has me flummoxed. I had thought of just putting a "collapse all" button on the resource list but the thought of clicking collapse all on every bin, fridge, etc every time I open it makes me shake and cry.

Please consider reversing this change or making it a selectable option that also applies to the resource list.

Cool stairs :encouragement:

...but I find them a little bit too steep. If we had 5% elevation ramps then they would be wheel chair and crutch compatible + elevators :confused:

Also, if we had a bantering granddad dupe, that would be mega realistic. Dupes in rockets perhaps should have a dampened voice. Also, we need dustbins - Rollercoaster Tycoon without dustbins...Unthinkable and @Unfawkable ! The dupes could use the dust bins for their paper litter as they munch their Dream o Rama ice cream :biggrin-new:

Is @JRup a dutch name ?

Need more water :ghost:@sakura_sk

I wish you all a nice Sunday...I had a look what it means in catish, but the cat-o-pedia has no direct entry. I need to launch more stranded rockets and find out more about it, its all mysteries :rolleyes:

image.thumb.png.c2b5428bd74b37744511aa56d59a2d08.pngimage.thumb.png.799c97955b1103760b107c3a82156462.png

@Gurgel gets a nice hug cat, which is never snappy :p

image.png.eb70f4bb253f7762ee04ad424b0474ba.png Klei implemented the Anti-Snapchat-Cat in 2023, together with Multiplayer and Fire :bee:

+ Space Station and Cargo Space Shuttles :x @Lbphero I liked your Mario logo so much, how will I ever find you again with a different logo :confused:

Edited by babba
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, melquiades said:

I'll wait for the worldgen bug to be fixed and i will finally start a new colony.

Thank you very much for the update!

Does someone know if the world generation bug(s) happen every time ?

I would love to start a new colony as dlc classic big mac map with sufficient water :-P

50 minutes ago, babba said:

Does someone know if the world generation bug(s) happen every time ?

I would love to start a new colony as dlc classic big mac map with sufficient water :-P

Appears to be visual bug, per dev feedback:

Relevant sections blurred to protect witness identities:

Spoiler

image.png.bc23412531a0134b43f98b11b27aebdb.png

• Haha 1

Thank you very much for the info @JRup You made me hungry...I have no big macs at home, I made a choco cake instead :-P Its a kind of placebo replacement, for now. The concept of going outside and entering a public building, to get a so called big mac sounds interesting and tempting :rolleyes:

If I start a dlc terra classic map, where could I find lead material ( for lead suits ) ? That would be great to know :ghost:

Edited by babba

12 hours ago, melquiades said:

I'll wait for the worldgen bug to be fixed and i will finally start a new colony.

Thank you very much for the update!

I don't know in what specific bug you are referring but I am waiting for this bug to be gone in order to generate a new map.. (hopefully soon..?)