The seasoning effect of honey and salt in the condiment is better on the contrary

沃利的调味品里蜂蜜和盐的调味料理的食用效果反过来比较好。

蜂蜜直接吃是回血的,现实中人不吃盐会没力气,所以吃盐应该是有力气干活,进而工作效率翻倍

然后游戏里设定的蜜晶调味料理吃过之后是增加工作效率的,用盐调味的料理食用后会增加回血。

虽然饥荒是模拟生存游戏,但如果游戏内容能更贴近现实,我觉得会更好。希望官方能采纳!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Google Translate:

Eating honey directly will restore blood. In reality, people will have no energy if they don’t eat salt. So eating salt should be energy to work, and work efficiency will double.

Then the honey crystal seasoning dishes set in the game will increase work efficiency after eating, and the food seasoned with salt will increase blood return after eating.

Although DST is a simulated survival game, I think it will be better if the content of the game is closer to reality. Hope the official can adopt it !!

its understandable, but ihe faster chopping effect were obtained via salt, no one would use it and warly would overall be less efficient, as not many people enjoy gathering salt

Also, if looking for realism gold tools (and many other stuff) would have to be changed, since as mentioned by many characters already, gold is pretty bland

(if maxwell was the one that created tool tiers he probably failed a couple classes while in school)

yeah game logic should be unrealistic, in reality we eat to survive, in DST we should starve to survive and those who staying full healthy status should be dead for punishment.

back to topic, I don't see this is a nerf to Warly, or nerf in no reason in either way, this could actually be a buff to Warly himself instead, I recently play this character for once, food penalty is the biggest challenge for Warly to restore health efficiently especially in heavy boss fight or solo, I don't see Warly having too much trouble about gathering logs comparing to restore his own health. Especially when there is one woodie, maxwell or giants.

If you wanna argue about Warly have OP electric jelly and spicy/garlic seasoning, Yes I know but these require bigger effort and time on farming, even through there is a weird mechanic and interaction let you farm volt goats 24hr all day offscreen, IMO should be fixed. Unable to eat non-crockpot food impact Warly heavily, he can't eat blue cap, cooked green cap, cactus, cactus flower, dried meat&kelp fond, moon shroom and those can easily to gather in a bunch and restore great value as single unit food. This character is quite unfriendly to beginner comparing to any other character(except Wes) in DST. A beginner Warly on random public server often cause food shortage for most players in same base while provide little to none value to team, even Wes in old version can't be a great competitor to him. I often see beginner Warly being proud to show he cook 13 creamy potato with status annoucement mod and force feeding me creamy potato, sometimes I just wanna laugh in cooked potato.

Furthermore, I agree obtaining salt is way more tedius, but that doesn't mean we should buff resource we can obtain easily and nerf rare resource, imagine if grass suit is better than thulecite crown.

overall Don't Starve is a survival game, where characters are tricked into constant, they have to build up a camp and farm to stay alive, defending wild hostile monsters and giants, magic thingy from other world's ancient knowledge is just interesting plus contents. Some game logic are unrealistic just because players prefer more straightforward and less tedius gameplay and I agree they should be, but I don't see any reason to request for every game logic to be unrealistic. Golden tool works better than normal tools is just like bikini is level 99 equipment and full steel armour is level 1 armour in most ancient games, no reason but they are epic game logic

9 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

We need to start a dst logic thread again, starting with the foremost fact that you need no water throughout your years of survival

Maybe the air is extremely humid...

50 minutes ago, gghhrr said:

Through there is a weird mechanic and interaction let you farm volt goats 24hr all day offscreen, IMO should be fixed.

Tfw a mechanic working as intented should be fixed, well done, what else do you want to fix?

12 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

We need to start a dst logic thread again, starting with the foremost fact that you need no water throughout your years of survival

you get water from the food, there's plenty of liquid-y foods, starting with meaty stew straight to tea.

14 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

you get water from the food, there's plenty of liquid-y foods, starting with meaty stew straight to tea.

Yeah especially berries & juicy berries which people frequently eat starting on day 1. Those probably have a lot of water in them.

28 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Spoiler

I C E    B A L L S

210408021205952152.png

I know you probably know it, it's just fitting here

More on topic : As a Warly main, I'm shaking under my apron. Woodchopping x 2 is at the core of my gameplay (roads, roads everywhere) while health is really easy to regain with food if you know 5 or 6 recipes to alternate with. I never ever used a salt spice and never will I ever (?). 

Spoiler

Off-topic again You have a pass because of your Inuyasha profile pic. I'm bingewatching it, I'm at season 5 now and I can't wait for them to complete the Jewel. Please no spoil, even if the anime aired 21 years ago.

1 hour ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

there's also Willow's quote implying she drinks through rainwater, too, but it just seems really dubious to me, considering we need a water intake that is usually greater than that of the water we ingest in water-y foods XD

12 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Tfw a mechanic working as intented should be fixed, well done, what else do you want to fix?

I never said that mechanic is working as intended, as what I've seen, that mechanic should be unexpected for Klei while designning how volt goat reproduce and how the anenemy work in offscreen

7 hours ago, gghhrr said:

I never said that mechanic is working as intended, as what I've seen, that mechanic should be unexpected for Klei while designning how volt goat reproduce and how the anenemy work in offscreen

It is working as intended.

1 hour ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

It is working as intended.

how? Is there any proof show that Klei implement anenemy so we should farm volt goat in that way? maybe they intend so we can automatically clear ruin everytime reset ruin, but volt goat? Really?

It's not directly related to the topic, but I think seasoning salt is a bit underrated. 25% more health regain is not a unique perk. What if salted dishes spoil a little bit slower, for example? There's currently few reason to mine salt if you have enough salt boxes. Restore freshness isn't that much useful, it can only be used on raw ingredients and there's already bundling wraps. Seasoning salt isn't that much powerful, just eat one more pierogi. Ambrosia is not a time-efficient thulecite source, the dust moth make thulecite so tedious.

2 hours ago, gghhrr said:

how? Is there any proof show that Klei implement anenemy so we should farm volt goat in that way? maybe they intend so we can automatically clear ruin everytime reset ruin, but volt goat? Really?

How TF (Team Fortress, not an abbreviation for a swear word which is in violation of the community guidelines) do you think automatically clearing the ruins offscreen is intended but automatically killing volt goats isn't?

14 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

How TF (Team Fortress, not an abbreviation for a swear word which is in violation of the community guidelines) do you think automatically clearing the ruins offscreen is intended but automatically killing volt goats isn't?

because volt goat is the only neutral mob looks like an uncompleted design and completely forgotten until Warly introduced into DST, if that is intended and volt goat is not deserved a bit of refresh, honestly I'm disappointed about this part.

3 minutes ago, gghhrr said:

because volt goat is the only neutral mob looks like an uncompleted design and completely forgotten until Warly introduced into DST, if that is intended and volt goat is not deserved a bit of refresh, honestly I'm disappointed about this part.

what

5 minutes ago, gghhrr said:

How it was forgotten when you need to kill them to get morning star and weather pains, items with a lot of utility when klei started to release ANR arc

1 hour ago, Cheggf said:

w(h)at

You heard it right, now get ready for watt horses.
Volt goats are a nice and fleshed out concept.
The horns are useful without warly himself, his jelly just gave a purpose to an item that would otherwise pile up in lategame.

16 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

How it was forgotten when you need to kill them to get morning star and weather pains, items with a lot of utility when klei started to release ANR arc

Then how is morning star not forgotten when we have hambat or darksword, and weather pain when we have woodie, maxwell, pigman/merm helper giants, fire or glasscutter.

16 hours ago, Cheggf said:

what

if looks at volt goat's history update in DST since early access, the most noticable update for volt goat is "running away when player approaching" where volt goat in DS doesn't have this mechanics previously, but once player start fighting with one of them, the other volt goats would just stand nearby and watch you murdering their family, if you take a look at No-eye-Deer, the entire herd would continue running away until further distance. No-eye-deer keep wandering around the spawning biome and takes time to search, and volt goat barely move their herd location in desert of nowhere.

How is volt goat a complete design? Beefalo, pigs and no-eye-deer have a bit normal sense of animal mind with algorithm, but what about volt goat? Great game logic you say? Nice, we should keep this on and nothing worth to be improved!

On 4/8/2021 at 1:22 AM, __IvoCZE__ said:

Add realism to a game where a silly plant revives using rabbit hairs or an amulet made from crystals from hell hounds. :eagerness:

A silly plant? I resent that!

I love how this thread got completely derailed so Ill add fuel to the fire.

Its an intended, unintended mechanic, aka an oversight... possibly...

1. Anenemies doing damage offscreen? Intended.

2. Volgoats dying offscreen? Intended.

3. Warly passively getting Chaud Froid infinitely? Eh... An oversight? Maybe?

Just like a certain goth girl getting 54% damage increase on a cow... But we don't talk about that...

5 hours ago, gghhrr said:

Then how is morning star not forgotten when we have hambat or darksword, and weather pain when we have woodie, maxwell, pigman/merm helper giants, fire or glasscutter.

That you dont use morning star doesnt mean it is forgotten. Is the melee weapon with the best dps if you dont use jelly, which not all the people likes to use the portal to have x3 damage with all the characters. 90% of my toad, misery toad  and beequeen kills are in winter/spring using morning star which is so cheap and makes the fight so fast.

And weather pains are used for malbatross, CK, toad, fw and are one of the faster way to chop trees and mine petrified trees. Faster than woodie and maxwell if you want to asume the cost. Not all the people wants to play all the time maxwell woodie or wurt and pigs for chopping suck.

Edit: oh and i almost forget that 1 use of a weather pain can ripe more than 10 stacks of stone fruit without the need of grinding gunpowder or making little stacks

Archived