Hey there Everyone. I've had some ideas for Twitch Drops  Feedback, whether from others or Klei itself, or other ideas would be great. Feel free to Brainstorm ideas and share ideas. Heres my current ideas :

Night Light - A werid lava lamp where you can see the nightmare fuel move around.

Premier Garderner Hat: Something like a VR Headset? Maybe goggles?

Nightmare Ambulet: Sorcerer's Ambluet ( Similar look to the Sorcerer's Circle and Staff)

Maybe ones for the Scaled Chest, Think Tank, Weather Pain, and Ham Bat. ( Ideas would be great. )

New Ideas (3/26/21)

Moon Glass Axe : Somthing like a Viking's Axe? 

Hoodius Shootus : Not sure, maybe give it a Moon rock or Achient Archive look?

Gunpowder - A small box of Fireworks maybe? (Good idea for July)  or Dynamite. 

Maybe skins for Pitchfork, Salt Lick, Blow Darts , Glass Cutter, or Moggles. (Ideas and Feedback would help.)

Other than that, have a great day.:)

(Note: Not every idea for a skin here Can be a drop, but it could be a normal skin that use spools to make. In gerenal, any ideas for skins are welcome.)

7 hours ago, Histekia said:

I would love a steampunk version for the scaled chest and/or a wood like one with carved dragonfly emblem

Seconded. The one and only reason I haven't made use of scaled chests is the lack of skins for them. I just turn wildfire off instead. I like sorting my wares using chest skins.

8 hours ago, Truffle said:

I personally would love to see some skins for the bee queen hat or moggles

for me It would feel pretty weird to reskin the BQ crown, it just has to be the item you see on her head to make sense :D . Moggles kinda fall into that too but I'd be fine with those reskinned. 

As for my personal wishlist: Morning star, Nightlight, some more boat structures and Wurt structures maybe would be nice.

9 hours ago, Mr.EnderEye said:

Nightmare Ambulet: Scoercer's Ambluet

You need add that to misspelling thread. 

I would love to see proper winter set of skins. Ice themed, not gingerbread themed. Crytalline Wardrobe and Ice Sea Fishing Rod look more like set, than Gingerbread fence, Merrymaker wardrobe and Candy Walking Cane. (Ice fence, ice ice flingomatic, ice chest because is most common item and is never enough of chest skins, ice science machine (halloween skin is nice, but only for halloween sadly), more skins for tam o'shanter, more for krampus sack, frozen glowcap, maybe ice skin for potted fern (that brown pot barely fits anything in game)?

And a skin for chilled amulet.

16 hours ago, Starlogy said:

Tbh, I would enjoy seeing skins that come from the modern era. Some really dope skin ideas could come from that.

Neat ideas tho

Thanks for the feedback. :)

7 hours ago, Notecja said:

You need add that to misspelling thread. 

I would love to see proper winter set of skins. Ice themed, not gingerbread themed. Crytalline Wardrobe and Ice Sea Fishing Rod look more like set, than Gingerbread fence, Merrymaker wardrobe and Candy Walking Cane. (Ice fence, ice ice flingomatic, ice chest because is most common item and is never enough of chest skins, ice science machine (halloween skin is nice, but only for halloween sadly), more skins for tam o'shanter, more for krampus sack, frozen glowcap, maybe ice skin for potted fern (that brown pot barely fits anything in game)?

And a skin for chilled amulet.

Thanks for the heads up about the mispelling. I fixed it (hopefully)

1 hour ago, Well-met said:

More moonglass stuff please.

As much as I hate to say it, I doubt we're gonna get more lunar items so might aswell go the skin route.

I agree. For the Moon Glass Axe, maybe something like a Viking's Axe? Any ideas for the Glass Cutter or Bath Bomb?

1 hour ago, Mr.EnderEye said:

Same here. Any ideas for it? Maybe like a modern fishtank on a table?

I'm not much up for anything modern- I would prefer it was just bigger space for fish, better support and maybe some decorations inside, like some sand and a plant. It could also be closed on the top. 

Something that looks more like the trinket from hallowed nights, the Cubic Zirkonia Ball

If they made it rectangular that would also look dope

Or the same bowl model on an end table

12 hours ago, BezKa said:

I'm not much up for anything modern- I would prefer it was just bigger space for fish, better support and maybe some decorations inside, like some sand and a plant. It could also be closed on the top. 

Something that looks more like the trinket from hallowed nights, the Cubic Zirkonia Ball

If they made it rectangular that would also look dope

Or the same bowl model on an end table

Oh ok.

Archived