Hey Wickerbottom Excuse Me WTH

It's not a mistake, it's a feature, as the game keeps going Wickerbottom keeps forgetting stuff and getting more confused because of her age.

You need to install the mod in which she dies of old age after a few in game years for max immersion.

10 hours ago, Parusoid said:

she also says that glow berry is pure vegetable while we know its used as fruit in crock pot, smh

Well... I mean, things that give a Fruit value in the crockpot dishes are actually any tipe of vegetal or fruit that is sweet, while veggies value is for "salty" vegetals.

That's why corn, stone fruit, and others are considered veggies even tho they are actually fruits, and the same can be said for glow berry in this case.

11 hours ago, Parusoid said:

she also says that glow berry is pure vegetable while we know its used as fruit in crock pot, smh

I think she reffered it as "vegetable," in a context similar with "vegetation."

18 minutes ago, Notecja said:

In real life that thing happen too. Tomato is a fruit, in game is veggie.

Anatomically, yes. But commonly "fruit" as a category of food is "a fruit with sweet taste." Tomato is anatomic fruit, but not sweet - so they're dealt as fruit vegetable(a vegetable to eat its fruit(anatomy)), such as eggplant or cucumber.

Archived