[Game Update] - 453479

41 minutes ago, Sasza22 said:

Were we playing with temp art lead for all that time?

I had adopted the idea that this is part of another dimension where funny physics and materials are common... But hey, lead is absurdly useful in this game, so it will always have a golden place in my heart.

• Haha 1
  • Health 1
  • GL Happy 1

ya just the problem that unless you have a suit trying to get lead from the oil boime of the second world will kill your nitwits as fast if not faster then the rad poisoning

mind you the streamers have to Love this patch wait why are my nitwits puking their guts out all of a suden

2 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

Wait, wasn`t it supposed to be like that when they added it? Were we playing with temp art lead for all that time?

With small team game development...often a lot is done and decided on the fly :bee:

Perhaps its a general thing, a lot is makeshift work in life...

image.thumb.png.d9cf4517d7e288298a80fc95248cf847.pngimage.png.dc2955aaa89f2508f0b872f55dbde88f.png

I like this lead photo on Wiki - Terminator2 style

image.png.ab3a6e69aa7ab04afd2e3cb430636443.png

Edited by babba

15 hours ago, pether said:

how does it work in detail? I don't understand and the attached picture onluy confuses me more... :(

In real life shielding is measured in tenth thicknesses. For each tenth thickness, multiply the radiation level by 0.1.

He said it used to be 'linear' meaning each tile reduced a fixed amount. Maybe now each tile reduced by a percentage which would be 'geometric', that's how it works real-world as well.

Edited by avc15
  • Health 1
  • Big Ups 1

12 hours ago, JRup said:

I had adopted the idea that this is part of another dimension where funny physics and materials are common... But hey, lead is absurdly useful in this game, so it will always have a golden place in my heart.

I would so like to build a lead submarine in the game - We can already build water ways !

You think someone may build a fat big reactor in to a rocket and get it running in survival mode :confused:

I`m just asking to avoid that anybody would ever try that.

image.thumb.png.d6e4c4bce84eabebf885a7e5fc570879.png

Let me find an Antonov ( dupe hotel for marsian tourists ) in the game or at least give us an engine test stand, which we can use as dupe hairdryer :afro:

image.png.cd561737994a2f3cadc44a15bcd21c46.png

Edited by babba

Does decontamination shower work as intended...? Because Banhi seems stuck ...

I told her to move to the right after the shower but she doesn't stop showering. Walking past the shower to the left works just fine.

image.png.04e6d6af2a057962471cf6de022ec50c.png

It seems to work like sinks use directions (although polluted water just splatters on the floor..) . Does it work differently? 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, sakura_sk said:

Does decontamination shower work as intended...? Because Banhi seems stuck ...

I told her to move to the right after the shower but she doesn't stop showering. Walking past the shower to the left works just fine.

image.png.04e6d6af2a057962471cf6de022ec50c.png

It seems to work like sinks use directions (although polluted water just splatters on the floor..) . Does it work differently? 

It is a secret dupe deathtrap!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, RageLeague said:

So it's like an ore scrubber, but better and cheaper. As long as you can deal with the spill, of course.

And the ore scrubber now sits in the corner obsolete (not like it was used before anyway). I wish they find a way to make it useful.