Rewards Page Bug?

After visiting the rewards page: https://accounts.klei.com/account/rewards

It shows that I can redeem some items that I already own (I'm sure I own them). Is this a bug or is there two different rarities of these items?

Here is the items:

Pig King Hat, Carrat Torch, Staked Heart, Daggered Heart, Stolen Heart, Knitted Puppy Hat.

On 2/25/2021 at 7:37 PM, Frashaw27 said:

You most likely have the corresponding items, but they recently got tranfered over to the Timeless rarity, thus is not the same as the Loyal varient that is now being offered.

what

does that mean the lucky hat and cherubs heart are timeless items that i will never get 

i cry

2 minutes ago, Chesmu said:

So what happens if someone double redeems those? Just lose points or actually have two different-rarity items?

Since the item in different quality is considered a different item I guess you end up having two of them, wasting points as well.

44 minutes ago, jacklul said:

Since the item in different quality is considered a different item I guess you end up having two of them, wasting points as well.

and having to cycle through 2 of them in the skin selection part of the crafting thingo

22 hours ago, nome said:

Fair. I think @YormanA is working on something like that for next week

Awesome to hear a fix is in the works to save future folks from themselves! Unfortunately I saw this thread too late and bought something I already had, so for all those above who are wondering, I can confirm firsthand all of what was said. :(  You indeed lose your 1200 points, have two separate entries in your Belongings, and thus are forced to cycle through two separate entries in the skin selection part of crafting. A duplicate refund option would be ideal, or at the very least make it spoolable with a decent value in this case so it isn't a total reward points loss. :encouragement:

• Developer

Thanks for your patience, everyone.

Klei Accounts now shows a warning when a player tries to redeem an item they already own.

The image below serves as an example of the warning. You can still redeem the item, though.

IMG_20210311_152942.png

Archived