What do you expect for next year's Lunar event?

Will Klei add Tigershark & Sharkittens or something else?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Will Klei add Tigershark & Sharkittens or something else?

• Tigershark and Sharkittens
    • New mob
    • Something Else

Just now, ImDaMisterL said:

Imagine them just crudely painted orange and still dripping, I'd love to see their little pawprints hahah

Oh my God. you're reminding me of that one episode in Tom and Jerry where he paints himself as a tiger haha.

Feed catcoon with drugs to turn them into a big rideable tiger that attack anyone on sight.Ā 

Only the elusive varients of cat nip can prevent you from getting attack on sight, gain more love, increase dmg /speed.Ā 

Or maybe summon an army of catcoons to wreck havoc in the ConstantĀ 

1 hour ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

There is no hints this year?

In the year of the carrat klei give us a hint with the carrats riding beefalos

Yeah, I don't know the legend very well, but in it the rat was actually riding the ox across a river and that's how she won the race. So that made sense reference-wise. Don't know about any interaction between ox and tiger from the legend though.

1 hour ago, landromat said:

BacoonĀ post-236059-0-26789200-1417633186.jpg

Oh my god, tigermen would be a cool adition. I don't expect it though.

17 minutes ago, Cr4zyFl4mes said:

Yeah, I don't know the legend very well, but in it the rat was actually riding the ox across a river and that's how she won the race. So that made sense reference-wise. Don't know about any interaction between ox and tiger from the legend though.

Oh my god, tigermen would be a cool adition. I don't expect it though.

Oh, i didnt know about the hint being inspired by a legend

thanks!

12 hours ago, Hornete said:

I think it'll be catcoons.

Ā 

I believe there is a entireĀ anime base on the conceptĀ of cat not being one of the 12Ā zodiac animalsĀ 
unless Klei gonna use Vietnamese zodiac where the cat replace the rabbit but still, tiger and cat are 2Ā different thing/ yearĀ :v
Ā 

2 hours ago, Slagger said:

What about the year of the snake andĀ horse?
We don't have any creature that look like them. Caveworms for snakes maybe.

Clockwork Knight can be the horse :v
about the snake... well, we have Warly, he can just bring some from the SW island to DST (JK) :)))))

Ā 

https://dontstarve.fandom.com/wiki/Unimplemented_Features#Zeb

can this be horse

https://dontstarve.fandom.com/wiki/Unimplemented_Features#Snap_Dragon

and this be dragon

my god already hamlet was expecting it all hamlet rules

Ā 

Anyway, for the next year, I can never think something else from Tiger Shark(cat is different from tiger, as they have their ownĀ year in VietnamĀ and Nepal legends).

aaaaand that means more seaĀ contents? more oceanĀ bosses? so hype man

27 minutes ago, MikoFanboy said:

I believe there is a entireĀ anime base on the conceptĀ of cat not being one of the 12Ā zodiac animalsĀ 
unless Klei gonna use Vietnamese zodiac where the cat replace the rabbit but still, tiger and cat are 2Ā different thing/ yearĀ :v

I'm well aware that tigers are not cats, but it's the closest thing we have. Just like how we had Year of the Gobbler which were the closest things to chickens,

6 minutes ago, Hornete said:

I'm well aware that tigers are not cats, but it's the closest thing we have. Just like how we had Year of the Gobbler which were the closest things to chickens,

Or Klei can add tiger spider, more type of spider would be great with Webber rework don't you think?
Kįŗæt quįŗ£ hƬnh įŗ£nh cho webber don't starve tiger

1 minute ago, MikoFanboy said:

Or Klei can add tiger spider, more type of spider would be great with Webber rework do you think?

Totally possible, that's what happened with carrats, but again, as of right now. Catcoons look like the best option

7 minutes ago, JustCrimson said:

I think that they are a little too far from tigers (granted oxes are not beefalo or anything either but) it just seems more likely they would add sharkats because more ocean content, not that its not possible for it to be catcoons

I dont think they will add sharkats or tigersharks because in dst we dont have seashoes so the fight will need to be enterely reworked and to do that is better to add a new boss

1 minute ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Sw seashoes. Without them we cant fight tigershark which is the mum of the sharkitties

The tiger shark can be on land and you dont need to add the tigershark just because you have sharkitties, and I dont know what you mean by "seashore" like, both in SW and RoT you are either on land or in water

1 minute ago, JustCrimson said:

The tiger shark can be on land and you dont need to add the tigershark just because you have sharkitties, and I dont know what you mean by "seashore" like, both in SW and RoT you are either on land or in water

Sea shoes. Sw boring boatsĀ 

Why they would add sharkittens without tiger shark and why they would add just the land version of tiger shark

My god

Archived