A small tweak to Portable Crockpot

Have you ever placed down Warly's crockpot and tried to pack it up while holding a torch before burning it to ashes? 

As such i would like to suggest that due to Warly's familiarity to his crockpot, he is able to pack it up with one hand while the other hand is holding a torch. However, he can choose to burn it once it is placed as an item not as a structure. 

What do you think about it? 

13 hours ago, Grim the said:

but the fact it can't be dismantled while holding a torch means it pretty much locks you down to one place.

I know this is not an optimal way but you can light it up with the torch and hammer it right after.

On 12/31/2020 at 1:04 PM, Grim the said:

I like this suggestion because ideally I'd like to cook at night and then move on, but the fact it can't be dismantled while holding a torch means it pretty much locks you down to one place.

for now, burn a twig

I think that's the way it should be. Just in case you want to burn your own crockpot for whatever strategic value. 

You just have to be a little bit more aware of your actions. Also you can hammer burning crockpot to extinguish it. 

Archived