Monstrous Lantern

13 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Its a free skin...

So was Winter's Feast Lantern and it looks 100 times better than this. Legit looks like a "poor man's" tesla lantern. It wouldn't hurt to add some niche effect to it, but in the end it's just a skin so i won't debate about it.

I think a good effect that the lantern could have is the center fading in and out (obviously without any change to the light). Would almost look like it's a breathing pulsating-eye, and doesn't change the original design of the middle either.

8 hours ago, Owlrus said:

I think a good effect that the lantern could have is the center fading in and out (obviously without any change to the light). Would almost look like it's a breathing pulsating-eye, and doesn't change the original design of the middle either.

This or let the pupil in the center move back and forth/Blink like it’s an actually eye watching other players xD

#Advocate for all things Spooky.

Oh I don't mind it, I kinda dislike when I drop a trail of particles when I walk like the canes or the previous lanterns did so it's probably gonna be my second favorite lantern skin with the salt lamp and corrupted cane... but what I'd actually like with this one and the other is coloured light, plz :wilson_cry:

Archived