Jump to content

PS4 Hamlet


Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Very very soon

sweet! i immediately went to check the store after seeing the update, but couldn’t find it. i was just wondering if i read that correctly. thanks! i wasn’t expecting it so soon after the switch update.

:wickerbottomthanks:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi.

 

I bought the Hamlet DLC but when I play the game, I only get Shipwreck. The game has been updated and I have deleted and re-installed the game but always same result, I can only play Vanilla, R&G and shipwreck, no hamlet for me, and no wormwood on DST neither :-(

I'm in Portugal, and the game is v1.14, last update log "Hamlet DLC added" ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, lobomau71 said:

Hi.

 

I bought the Hamlet DLC but when I play the game, I only get Shipwreck. The game has been updated and I have deleted and re-installed the game but always same result, I can only play Vanilla, R&G and shipwreck, no hamlet for me, and no wormwood on DST neither :-(

I'm in Portugal, and the game is v1.14, last update log "Hamlet DLC added" ...

Ok, so now the game loads and it's Hamlet.

Only thing I'm still missing is getting Wormwood on DST, but it's still locked :-(

Maybe it's a matter of waiting a bit longer?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, lobomau71 said:

Ok, so now the game loads and it's Hamlet.

Only thing I'm still missing is getting Wormwood on DST, but it's still locked :-(

Maybe it's a matter of waiting a bit longer?

 

you managed to run the game?

regardless wormstood, i'm afraid we wont get him, like the pirate birdcage or the RoG firepit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pebrot said:

you managed to run the game?

regardless wormstood, i'm afraid we wont get him, like the pirate birdcage or the RoG firepit.

Yes I did.

You're telling me I wont be getting wormwood like I did on the PC version? :-(

That would be very unfair

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Lunabuns said:

aw, you guys weren’t able to use wormwood? i just got on it today; he was unlocked and i was able to select him when starting a new world.

I think they were referring to Don't Starve Together. On PC when you purchase Hamlet you get Wormwood for free. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, keats95 said:

Quick question for those who have played Hamlet on the PS4, can you only link to Shipwrecked OR Hamlet not both? AKA is it not possible to have a ROG + Shipwrecked + Hamlet world?

Yes you can, if you want to quick link your worlds together, start in RoG and look for the Sea/Sky worthy. For me, I got lucky I found both next to each other :d.

The Skyworthy is what you are looking for, it will let you travel between the two, but be aware of this...

For some reason, when you destroy one of them and place a new one, the game will give you a new world and delete your old one! maybe it's just me? but be careful and I advise you to save your game on PScloud before merging your worlds.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Mj- said:

Yes you can, if you want to quick link your worlds together, start in RoG and look for the Sea/Sky worthy. For me, I got lucky I found both next to each other :d.

Ahh thank you for the confirmation! The main menu asks if you'd like to make your save compatible with Shipwrecked OR Hamlet so it kind of implies that you can't, good to hear otherwise.
 

5 minutes ago, Mj- said:

For some reason, when you destroy one of them and place a new one, the game will give you a new world and delete your old one! maybe it's just me? but be careful and I advise you to save your game on PScloud before merging your worlds.

Yeah I just loaded up my old save file that was saved down in the caves, when I came back up to the surface it spat me out into a whole new one!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah I've been having the same problem with using either seaworthy or skyworthy on any of the worlds to go back to a previous world that I have the whole base set up at and every time I use Sky Worthy it'll just crash my PS4 with an error message the blue screen, and if I reload it'll start up a whole new world but with all my items that I left with oh, but it won't have the same world that I had, I started out in Shipwrecked then went to Hamlet with gear (because I started Hamlet and learn the hard way that you kind of need to be a little bit prepared) then after I got all the stuff from the queen I built the skyworthy near my house and went to use it to go back to Shipwrecked and got the screen of death oh, so I reloaded my external save and went to Reign of Giants instead which worked just fine, but then when I used the seaworthy to try to get back to Shipwrecked it crashed again almost like my Shipwrecked file is corrupted which makes no sense, I did destroy the seaworthy in my Shipwrecked to replace it at my base, but I also have a skyworthy placed next to it oh, so far nothing I have done have gotten me to any of the previous worlds that I have already have a base set up in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Natestarve77 said:

Yeah I've been having the same problem with using either seaworthy or skyworthy on any of the worlds to go back to a previous world that I have the whole base set up at and every time I use Sky Worthy it'll just crash my PS4 with an error message the blue screen, and if I reload it'll start up a whole new world but with all my items that I left with oh, but it won't have the same world that I had, I started out in Shipwrecked then went to Hamlet with gear (because I started Hamlet and learn the hard way that you kind of need to be a little bit prepared) then after I got all the stuff from the queen I built the skyworthy near my house and went to use it to go back to Shipwrecked and got the screen of death oh, so I reloaded my external save and went to Reign of Giants instead which worked just fine, but then when I used the seaworthy to try to get back to Shipwrecked it crashed again almost like my Shipwrecked file is corrupted which makes no sense, I did destroy the seaworthy in my Shipwrecked to replace it at my base, but I also have a skyworthy placed next to it oh, so far nothing I have done have gotten me to any of the previous worlds that I have already have a base set up in.

Same issue here really. Started in Hamlet, built skyworthy, went to Shipwrecked, played for 20 days, built a new skyworthy in my Shipwrecked base, tried to travel back to Hamlet world, blue screen crash, reload, and I'm in a new Hamlet world with the items I came over with. 

I thought I messed something up,  but asking on different forums it seems like it was a legit bug.

World hopping was the only thing I was looking forward to so I'll probably put single player down again until this is fixed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

×
×
  • Create New...