any way to reverse what is caused by griefers?

Hello everyone
I just wanted to know if something could be done with the problems caused by this class of players, since I tend to leave the world in public to be able to play with new people ... but it is boring that every 2 by 3 between someone like that and burn everything the possible and / or steal important things and leave as if nothing
and before you ask me ... no ... I already installed some mods that avoid several of these actions but this causes my game to slow down
Spoiler

The best option to meet new players AND keep control on your game is to join a game community so you can invite trustful players while you play on private, maybe you're already familiar with one of these DST discord server, join a vocal or ask people to play with you, it will sure be better than having random guys that doesn't even say hello and do whatever they want on your map.

Huh? You have to leave the game? On Xbox you can just click in the Analog stick and pull up that Emote Wheel Menu.. And Rollback is featured there under server settings. (If your the host) you can also find Dice Roll (whatever the heck that’s good for...) And Rescue Me (Which doesn’t seem to do Anything) All in this same nifty little in-game Menu.

Now if you leave the game- You can Rollback by several days of game progress but the same can be achieved in game without leaving by simply just initiating another Rollback after you Rollback. :) 

All your relevant options can be reached by holding tab. You can start votes to kick people by clicking on the foot button next to their name and start votes to rollback the world to the morning through the [...] button. If its a hosted server, the host can kick and rollback without the need of democracy. 

I think I should have explained it better ...

image.png.c7ce82d36c9e995954d1b255504bd021.png

I know the "Rollback" but what if this player has, for example, mandrakes, panpipes and stuff and specifically I don't know when I take them
I don't have a key point to know when he did what he did ...
I will give an example of what happened to me a few days ago ... summer was about to begin and a friend and I were already prepared to go down to the caves ... I suppose that at the time of charging between the surface and the caves and the Running the Worm of the Depths, this guy did his thing ... and when we resurfaced in the fall the area with the bunnymans burned down and the chests looted ...
I know it was my fault for distracting me at that time but that is why I wanted to know more than anything if there is any way to fix it from the game console ... reverse the burned and / or take things away even if he is absent ... although it sounds unlikely ...

1 hour ago, ADM said:

La mejor opción para conocer nuevos jugadores Y mantener el control de tu juego es unirte a una comunidad de juegos para que puedas invitar a jugadores de confianza mientras juegas en privado, tal vez ya estés familiarizado con uno de estos servidores de discordia DST, únete a una voz o pregunta gente que juegue contigo, seguro que será mejor que tener chicos al azar que ni siquiera te saludan y hacen lo que quieran en tu mapa.

did not occupy Discord ... = (

22 minutes ago, JazzyGames said:

Si pasó mucho tiempo en el juego, probablemente sea mejor que use los comandos de la consola para reemplazar los elementos y estructuras que se perdieron.

how could I do that ...
the only commands I know of are "c_spawn" and "c_announce" ... and "c_godmode ()"

19 minutes ago, A3_21 said:

how could I do that ...
the only commands I know of are "c_spawn" and "c_announce" ... and "c_godmode ()"

C_spawn( "mandrake_planted") for as many mandrakes you need to replace

C_give("panflute") 

You can look up whatever item code names from the wiki

Also if you aren't against mods you can check out the mod: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1077747217&searchtext=Announcement and configure it so that it announces whenever a player lights something of fire for future prevention.

8 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

And Rescue Me (Which doesn’t seem to do Anything)

The "Rescue me" should be used when for some reason you are taken off the map, for example when your character falls into the abyss of the caves, this option makes you return to dry land.  This usually only occurs through bugs.

3 hours ago, A3_21 said:

Thanks for recommending these mods, I'm going to give them a try to see how they work.
also from what both say these "mods" could be perfectly dualized.

ps: sorry for my poor english

Hola. Parece que no puedes hacer cambios porque no estás como administrador y en ese caso necesitas haber jugado por lo menos 20 días para poder proponer un voto en servidores públicos. Algunos mods que pueden ayudar si tu creas el mundo y "hosteas" son: Camp Security y Admin Noticeboard. Esos mods ayudan a controlar quien está troleando. Puedes quitarles el inventario, darles la patada y bloquear. No es algo que quieras hacer o abusar pero es necesario para asegurar que la demás gente pueda seguir jugando en paz. 

En todo caso, también puedes usar c_rollback() 

14 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

Hola. Parece que no puedes hacer cambios porque no estás como administrador y en ese caso necesitas haber jugado por lo menos 20 días para poder proponer un voto en servidores públicos. Algunos mods que pueden ayudar si tu creas el mundo y "hosteas" son: Camp Security y Admin Noticeboard. Esos mods ayudan a controlar quien está troleando. Puedes quitarles el inventario, darles la patada y bloquear. No es algo que quieras hacer o abusar pero es necesario para asegurar que la demás gente pueda seguir jugando en paz. 

En todo caso, también puedes usar c_rollback() 

gracias por recomendarme estos mods, pero tengo 2 pequeñas preguntas... con el "Camp Security" todos quienes quieran entrar deben tener este mod? y con el "Admin Noticeboard" no lo encuentro...

24 minutes ago, A3_21 said:

gracias por recomendarme estos mods, pero tengo 2 pequeñas preguntas... con el "Camp Security" todos quienes quieran entrar deben tener este mod? y con el "Admin Noticeboard" no lo encuentro...

Normalmente las personas que entran no necesitan instalar los mods porque el "host" es el que proporciona la base en la que corre el servidor. 

El otro mod es Admin Scoreboard 

23 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

Normalmente las personas que entran no necesitan instalar los mods porque el "host" es el que proporciona la base en la que corre el servidor. 

El otro mod es Admin Scoreboard 

creo que me asuste por la etiqueta All_clients_require_mod, pero como me has dicho ayuda mucho... aunque me enredo al ocupar el "Security Camp"... y gracias por la ayuda

"thank you all for your help with this particular issue"

Archived